Customer experience is more than a buzzword. It’s become a significant factor in customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and customer engagement. An excellent customer experience is crucial to having a successful call center. Knowing how to deliver an ideal experience throughout the customer journey is key, and hearing from industry experts and influencers will guide you in the right direction toward improving your customer experience.
We’ve rounded up 50 of the top customer experience podcasts for you, so you can spend more time listening to industry thought leaders and less time searching for them. And, we’ve listed them alphabetically so you can find your favorites quickly and easily. Of course, this also means that our top 50 customer experience podcasts are not ranked or rated by order of importance or quality.
ActiveCampaign specializes in intelligence-driven marketing automation, email marketing, and sales automation. Episodes of their customer experience podcast center on the customer journey and the ties between CX and marketing and sales process automation.
Three episodes we like from The ActiveCampaign Podcast:
- Episode 7: Segmentation Series Part 1 – Intro to Scaling Personalization
- Episode 14: Enhancing the User Experience
- Episode 15: Creating the Customer Journey with John Morrison
Persuasion is not just an art; it can be perfected by those who understand more about the brain and behavior. That’s where researcher, author, and speaker Roger Dooley comes in. He explores the connections between neuroscience and marketing with guests who are experts in persuasion to help listeners understand exactly how to use research and best practices in neuromarketing to perfect persuasion.
Three episodes we like from The Brainfluence Podcast with Roger Dooley:
- Ep #144: Seduce Your Customer with Dr. Jonathan Mall
- Ep #140: The Intuitive Customer with Colin Shaw
- Ep #138: The Customer Loyalty Loop with Noah Fleming
A leader in live experiences, content, and marketing, Cramer is an agency known for leading the way in experiential marketing. They launched their customer experience podcast early in 2017 and feature experiential marketing experts in their first five episodes.
Three episodes we like from Catalyst, the Podcast on Experiential Marketing:
- Episode 4 | Brainwear, Communities, and Healthcare’s Experiential Future
- Episode 2 | Trends, Activating SXSW, and Account-Based Marketing for #EventProfs
- Episode 1 | Trends, Measurement, and Social Media for Events
Co-founder of the Customer Experience Professionals Association, Jeanne Bliss is considered a pioneering chief customer officer. Jeanne’s wealth of CX knowledge and experience shines through episodes of her CX podcast, which also features CCOs from around the world who share their own tips for creating the ideal customer experience.
Three episodes we like from The Chief Customer Officer Human Duct Tape Show with Jeanne Bliss:
- Healthcare CX for Over 13 Million Members, with Geeta Wilson – CB61
- Google’s Customer Experience Leadership, with Catherine Courage – CB59
- Lyft’s VP of Customer Experience and Trust, with Mary Winfield – CB40
Aly Mahan is a customer success professional who launched her podcast in March 2017. Churn It Up: Customer Success Podcast features CX and customer success experts sharing their tips and tricks to deliver actionable advice to listeners.
Three episodes we like from Churn It Up: Customer Success Podcast:
- Customer Success Metrics with Ingmar Zahorsky, ChartMogul
- How Hotjar Manages Customer Success with Christian Nussbaumer
- How to Manage Support Content with Kimberley Porter, Huddle
Each&Other works to help their clients meet and exceed their customers’ expectations. Their customer experience podcast, which is nearing the first anniversary of its launch date, focuses on designing with people in mind and covers topics such as developing trust, enhancing user experience, and gaining insights into customers.
Three episodes we like from Conversations with Each&Other:
- Ep 16. CX & The Single Customer View
- Ep 8. Taking Control of Your Brand Experience
- Ep 5. Customer Experience and the Pit of Despair
Hosted by Adam Toporek and Jeannie Walters, Crack the Customer Code features their customer experience insights and expertise as well as those of the business leaders and CX experts they interview for each episode. It is worth noting that this podcast is geared toward business professionals, small business owners, and customer-facing professionals who want to create top-notch customer experiences.
Three episodes we like from Crack the Customer Code:
- 261: Thoughts on First Contact Resolution
- 252: Alison Herzog, Dell Customer Experience
- 235: Customer Experience Touchpoint Tips
Former executive VP of operations for Walt Disney World, Lee Cockerell is an author, consultant, speaker, and podcaster sharing his expertise in customer service and customer experience. Episodes of his Creating Disney Magic podcast offer actionable advice from Lee and Jody Maberry, marketer and consultant who hosts recent podcast episodes, to help listeners create magical customer experiences for their own organizations.
Three episodes we like from Creating Disney Magic: Lessons in Leadership, Management, and Customer Service:
When CRM professionals need inspiration, they turn to CRMSearch.com. This community forum features loads of content and reports in addition to podcasts featuring CX topics such as voice of the customer and challenges with delivering outstanding customer experience.
Three episodes we like from CRMSearch CRM Podcasts – CRM Thought Leaders In Their Own Words:
- Anthony Lye Discusses CX Strategy and the Company’s Unique Position with Oracle CX
- Customer Experience – Engagement Morphing B2B & B2C Into P2P
- The Objectives & Characteristics of Best in Class Contact Centers
Dan MacInnis has become a leader in customer-centric marketing because she puts herself in the shoes of customers. Specializing in marketing for small businesses, Dan shares her knowledge and strategic advice with business owners via episodes of her podcast
Three episodes we like from Customer Centric Marketing for Business with Dan MacInnis:
- Connect – How to Use Data and Experience Marketing to Create Lifetime Customers
- Happy Customers Everywhere with Bernd Schmitt
- Being Customer Centric
Game-Changers Radio is hosted by talk radio producer, interviewer, and moderator Bonnie Graham. The Customer Edge with Game Changers is a special series of Coffee Break with Game-Changers that focuses on empowered customers and customer experience and offers actionable advice for transforming customer engagement strategy to increase revenue, customer retention, and customer loyalty.
Three episodes we like from The Customer Edge with Game Changers, Presented by SAP:
- Transforming CRM Sales and Service around Commerce
- Modern Customer Journey: Forget the Marketing Funnel
- Special Encore Presentation: New Era of Marketing: Adaptive Customer Engagement
Ray Stendall has experience in acquiring and retaining customers, and he shares his customer expertise in episodes of his podcast, Customer Engagement Radio. Stendall also discusses customer experience with guests who are experts in the field and who share their advice in building customer-driven organizations, creating brands known for exceptional customer service, and transforming customers into brand advocates.
Three episodes we like from Customer Engagement Radio with Ray Stendall:
- Creating Distinction in the Marketplace: How to Deliver the Ultimate Customer Experience
- How to Deliver an Amazing Customer Experience: Move from Simply Listening to Customers to Ultimately Operationalizing and Delighting Them
- The Customer Experience Deep Dive: An Interview with Mike Wittenstein
Tech evangelist and engagement 4.0 strategist, Andrew Maher is dedicated to fixing corporations’ customer experience by 2020. He interviews CX specialists and emphasizes their strategies for improving the customer experience in episodes of Customer Experience 404 with Andrew Maher.
Three episodes we like from Customer Experience 404 with Andrew Maher:
- CX 404 Ep.006 Big Data and Customer Experience Paul Dunay
- CX404 Ep.004 Situational Awareness and Customer Service (Russel Lolacher The Upsell)
- CX404 Ep.003 The Keys to Satisfied Customers (David McQuillen The Sufferfest)
Customer Experience Online Radio is a podcast with nearly 75 episodes from experts who share strategies for delivering outstanding experiences at your organization. Featuring trends, strategies, and more to help listeners transform how you design and deliver your customer experience, this podcast is inspiring and entertaining.
Three episodes we like from Customer Experience Online Radio:
- Episode 76 – Anna Elwood, Graeme Codrington, Dean van Leeuwen
- Episode 75 – Graham Kingma
- Episode 73 – Suzanne Tulien
Lynn Hunsaker is the woman behind the customer experience management consulting firm ClearAction. As a CEO and CX maturity expert, Lynn hosts the Customer Experience Transformation podcast and explores ways to build a customer-centric culture and business results in your organization.
Three episodes we like from Customer Experience Transformation:
- Customer Experience at the Center of Our Business (Reliant)
- Outside-In Drives Inside-Out Customer Experience (SHRM)
- State of Customer Experience Management: Progress & Aspirations
TechnologyAdvice connects buyers and sellers of business technology. Their customer experience podcast, The Customer Loyalty Space, features their very own Clark Buckner, Ashley Tate of BigDoor, and Barry Kirk of Maritz Motivation. Episodes focus on customer loyalty best practices and advice for increasing the customer lifetime value.
Three episodes we like from The Customer Loyalty Space:
- Social Media, Cult Loyalty, and Social Rewards
- 8 Ways Customer Loyalty Programs Fail
- Why Customer Personas Matter in Loyalty Rewards Programs
A customer success company, Gainsight works to help businesses reduce churn, increase upsell, and drive customer advocacy in order to grow more quickly. Their customer experience podcast, hosted by chief customer officer Allison Pickens, shares stories, perspectives, and best practices from leading customer success programs.
Three episodes we like from The Customer Success Podcast:
- Delivering Enterprise-Level Customer Success with Jennifer Dearman (VP, Global CS, Kronos)
- Improving the Customer Experience with Customer Success feat. Nicolle Paradise (Sr. Dir. of CX, ADP)
- Why Customer Success is a Pathway to the CEO’s Office with Anthony Reynolds
Mel Telecican is an expert in retaining existing customers and attracting new ones to increase business’ bottom lines. She understands the value of centering business on customers and delivering an ideal experience to keep them coming back. She also interviews business owners and experts in customer experience and a customer-centric approach in episodes of The Customer-Centric Show with Mel Telecican.
Three episodes we like from The Customer-Centric Show with Mel Telecican:
- Changing the Client Experience in Law with Clarissa Rayward
- Tourism & the Customer Experience with Mark Evans
- Anticipating Customer Needs with Phillip Di Bella
1to1Media specializes in content “for the customer experience economy.” They also offer a special series on customer experience trends and insights in episodes of their podcast that include topics such as customer service, customer loyalty, and other CX-related topics.
Three episodes we like from The CX Files: A Customer Experience Series:
- The Millennial Experience: Cinnamon Toast Cruiser
- Dell’s Customer Experience Makeover
- Q&A with Marriott Rewards
CX Pilots helps organizations make stronger connections with their customers and employees, with the ultimate goal of improving customer experience. Their insights into employee engagement and customer experience are available in episodes of their podcast, which only can be found in an archive on the CX Pilots website.
Three episodes we like from CX Pilots Insights: The Podcasts:
- Customer Journey Mapping Conversations with Suite CX’s Valerie Peck: Podcast 9 from CX Pilots
- What’s Wrong with Surveys? Podcast 6 from CX Pilots
- Making a Case for ‘Sobriety’ in Customer Experience Assessments, Podcast 2 from CX Pilots
The Digital Transformation Age Podcast is hosted by Rogier Noort, a communication and digital transformation expert, who works to help companies define and achieve their goals. He is an advocate for social business and understands that companies must strengthen their relationships with customers in order to survive the Digital Age.
Three episodes we like from The Digital Transformation Age Podcast:
- Chapter Six – The X Man with Brian Solis
- The Connected CEO – Chapter Five w/ Peter Sorgenfrei
- The Digital Humanist – Chapter Three with Luis Suarez
Duct Tape Marketing is hosted by John Jantsch, small business marketing consultant, speaker, and author of several books on marketing and customer engagement strategies. His podcast includes interviews with leading marketers, entrepreneurs, and authors covering such topics as customer experience, customer-centric marketing, and communicating with customers.
Three episodes we like from Duct Tape Marketing Podcast:
Author John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of Entrepreneurs On Fire, a podcast that is top rated and has been awarded Best of iTunes. With new episodes each day, EOFire features conversations with some of the most successful entrepreneurs and shares actionable advice on a range of topics that center on business growth as it relates to customer experience.
Three episodes we like from Entrepreneurs on Fire:
- 994: One Simple Step to Creating an Amazing Customer Experience with Val Geisler
- 660: Misa Chien: Helping Entrepreneurs Improve Customer Experience
- 554: Naomi Simson on Her Desire to Serve Incredible Experiences
Dan Gingiss, author of Winning at Social Customer Care, hosts the Focus on Customer Service Podcast. A different sort of customer experience podcast, Focus on Customer Service Podcast centers on social media customer service and features interviews with leaders from top brands.
Three episodes we like from Focus on Customer Service Podcast:
- Episode 51 – Why the First 100 Days of a Customer Relationship Is Critical (Joey Coleman)
- Episode 48 – How Zappos Became Famous for Customer Service
- Episode 40 – How Topgolf Tees Up Its Live Experience Through Social Media
Hosted by Deanna Laufer and Sam Stern, Forrester’s CX Cast covers topics and trends in customer experience as presented by Forrester analysts. Each weekly episode is 10-20 minutes long and features cutting-edge research and news in customer experience.
Three episodes we like from Forrester’s CX Cast:
- Episode 106: Overcoming Challenges to Successfully Map B2B Customer Journeys
- Episode 105: The ROI of CX Transformation
- Episode 104: Global Customer Experience Trends, 2017
Best-selling author of PeopleShock: The Path to Profits when Customers Rule, Tema Frank is a thought leader in customer experience and service in the digital era. She also hosts Frank Reactions – Customer Experience & Customer Service in the Digital Era and interviews leaders in customer service who share their strategies and advice for improving customer experiences on the web.
Three episodes we like from Frank Reactions – Customer Experience & Customer Service in the Digital Era:
- How to Get Your Team Ready to Rev Up Customer Experience
- 6 D’s of Customer Service: Interview with Shep Hyken
- From Vision to Customers: How to Create a Service Culture
The Heart of Marketing is a podcast sharing strategies for marketing to make strong human connections. Co-hosted by Jayme Soulati and John Gregory Olson, episodes feature actionable advice for creating experiences for customers that reach them on an emotional level in order to grow your business.
Three episodes we like from The Heart of Marketing: Customer Experience:
- Customer Experience: Yoga, Golf and Spa at the Grocer
- Jack Be Nimble Bookstore to Fuel Customer Experience
- A Hawaiian Customer Experience at Trader Joe’s
Centering on delivering extraordinary customer experience, Hello Customer with Espree Devora is a podcast that touts the value of being customer centric and truly knowing your customers. Episodes share top customer experience stories from the fashion industry and examine how leading brands become a part of their customers’ lives. Hello Customer with Espree Devora is co-hosted by Hello Customer co-founder and chief Leslie Cottenjé.
Three episodes we like from Hello Customer with Espreee Devora:
- Stop the Falsified Customer Experience – Vidi Cameras
- Customer First @ Volcom: From Sports Brand to Popular Culture
- Osiris – ‘Thinking Outside the Shoe Box,’ Listening to Connect with Customers
Lynn Hunsaker’s first customer experience podcast, Improving Customer Experience, contains more than 70 episodes and remains available on iTunes free of charge. Listeners can access Lynn’s CX expertise and learn how to retain customers and increase profitability by delving into these older customer experience episodes.
Three episodes we like from Improving Customer Experience by Lynn Hunsaker:
- Creativity for Customer Experience Improvement
- Improve Customer Experience by Eliminating Customer Focus Boundaries
- Improve Customer Experience by Reaching Out to At-Risk Customers
A leader in customer communications management, GMC Software shares its InspireCast Customer Experience Podcast. Episodes feature interviews with industry experts sharing their insights into customer experience and best practices in customer engagement.
Three episodes we like from InspireCast Customer Experience Podcast:
- Founder of Jersey Jack Pinball, Jack Guarnieri w/ @ScottDraeger on Innovation, Great CX & Passion
- @AnnetteFranz Discusses the Rise of the Customer Experience (#CX) Executive within the C-Suite
- Chaim Sajnovsky on Developing Mobile Apps with Customer Experience (#CX/#CustExp) in Mind
Loyalty360 is an “objective clearinghouse and resource dedicated to helping companies build customer loyalty.” With a focus on customer experience, the Loyalty360 Podcasts are curated from a range of sources and share insights into winning CX by addressing challenges in new and innovative ways. The Loyalty360 Podcast collection of episodes is accessible through the Loyalty360 archive.
Three episodes we like from Loyalty360 Podcasts:
- [Podcast] The State of Mobile Loyalty
- [Podcast] How Gold’s Gym Intensified Employee Engagement and Strengthened CX
- [Podcast] How Big Data and Omnichannel Engagement Activates Samsung Customer Loyalty
A self-described “customer experience and service fanatic,” Abraham Venismach is a CX Success Summit Producer and owner of the Making Excellent Customer Service the Standard LinkedIn Group, which boasts more than 50,000 members. His podcast of the same name features interviews with customer service and experience experts who want to help listeners make top-notch service the standard.
Three episodes we like from Making Excellent Customer Service the Standard:
- Social Media – The Future of Customer Service
- Cupcake Sprinkles & Customer Service, a Secret Revealed
- Call Center Success Secrets!
When marketers want to beef up their knowledge, they turn to MarketingProfs, a robust resource featuring training, best practices, research, and other content such as the Marketing Smarts Podcast. You can either listen to the episodes free of charge on iTunes or sign up for a free account at MarketingProfs to hear them directly from the site. Either way, you’ll have access to CX experts and learn how to improve the overall customer experience.
Three episodes we like from Marketing Smarts from MarketingProfs:
- Your Brand in Three Notes: David Meerman Scott and Juanito Pascual Talk Sonic Branding on Marketing Smarts
- Your Marketing Superpowers: Targeting and Personalization. Scott Dubois on Marketing Smarts
- Creating Brand Fans on a Grand Scale: Musician Peter Hollens on Marketing Smarts
Joseph Michelli is a New York Times best-selling author who has written several books about customer experience. He also hosts The Michelli Experience, a podcast featuring three- to five-minute segments focusing on principles from his The Starbucks Experience and The New Gold Standard books. Listeners will gain practical tips for customer experience from each of The Michelli Experience episodes.
Three episodes we like from The Michelli Experience:
- CAIO or No CAIO: Customer Experience Depends upon Structuring People to Manage Information
- Customer Experience and Value Add: Make It Personal, Emotional, and Sensory
- Customer Experience Creation: Give ‘Em a Reason to Hire and Keep You
Blake Morgan is a customer experience futurist, author, speaker, Rutgers MBA adjunct faculty member, and host of The Modern Customer Podcast. This customer experience podcast centers on the point at which customer experience, social customer service, and content meet. Guests range from practitioners to authors to influencers.
Three episodes we like from The Modern Customer Podcast:
- Today’s Customer Experience Technology Stack for the Modern Customer
- Women Are Uniquely Positioned to Lead Customer Experience – Here’s Why Denise Lee Yohn
- Customer Experience in the Age of Artificial Intelligence with Pegasystems
Yanique Grant is a customer experience strategist and entrepreneur who shares her expertise along with those of the global entrepreneurs and industry experts in episodes of her CX podcast. Listeners are better equipped to navigate their own customer experience after understanding how to determine customers’ desires and expectations, thanks to the actionable advice that is present in each podcast episode.
Three episodes we like from Navigating the Customer Experience with Yanique Grant:
- 049: Making Customer Service a Competitive Advantage and Price Irrelevant with John DiJulius
- 048: Taking It to a Whole New Level of Being Extraordinary with Shep Hyken
- 047: Winning Accounts vs. Winning Relationships with Yanique Grant
CEO of JuicyResults, Jeremy Pound also is author of The Bootstrapper’s Guide to SEO and host of the New Customer Machine podcast. Episodes feature guest sharing strategies for increasing revenue by improving the customer experience via new technologies, tried-and-true marketing techniques, and the neuroscience that explains how people make decisions
Three episodes we like from New Customer Machine – Turning Strangers Into Customers at Scale:
- NCM 014 Christine Comaford on Influence
- NCM 012 Martin Grunburg on Using the Power of Habits to Grow Your Revenue
- NCM 011 Caryn Kopp on Using the Right Sales Language
Pat Perdue’s Customer Experience Podcast centers on the brands and people who are getting customer experience and customer service right. Episodes explore how to do this for your organization using social media, call centers, apps, and face-to-face interactions. Pat also shares his strategies for delivering an outstanding customer experience while interviewing guests who are CX authorities.
Three episodes we like from Pat Perdue’s Customer Experience Podcast:
- Episode 10: Kate Ross LeBlanc, Co-Founder and CEO of Saje Wellness, and Katie Drechsel, Saje’s VP of Marketing, Share How Saje Wellness Delivers Unparalleled Customer Experience
- Episode 9: Casper, the Sleep Company! Casper CX Expert Michael Kim on How the Casper Customer Experience Revolutionized Mattress Buying, All Before Their 3rd Birthday
- Episode 5: Arleen King, SVP Customer Experience at TELUS, Shares How Truly Putting Customers First is the Secret Ingredient in Providing Great Customer Experience
QBC Ltd is an executive coaching firm specializing in creating and motivating an engaged workforce to deliver top-rate customer experience. Founder Michael Byrne hosts the QBC Podcast on The Customer Experience and shares his strategies with listeners who are looking to do the same in their own organizations.
Three episodes we like from QBC Podcast on The Customer Experience:
- Customer Experience #17: Core Competence – Partners in Your Customers’ Preferred Direction
- Customer Experience #16: Core Competence – Solve Your Customer’s Problem
- Customer Experience #14: Core Competence – Having Relevant Conversations
CustomerSuccess.Pro helps companies improve the customer journey to reduce churn. CEO Kevin Capp hosts ReduceChuRn Radio, a new podcast featuring customer success industry experts sharing their strategies and insights into the evolving world of customer experience.
Three episodes we like from ReduceChuRn Radio:
- Science of Customer Centricity with SAM
- Allison Pickens, CCO at Gainsight Discusses Customer Success Trends from Pulse 2017
- 5 Brilliant Insights from Totango Customer Success Summit 2017 – Podcast 1
Response Suite builds survey software for online marketing and customer success. Their Customer Success Podcast reminds listeners that business growth depends on customers, and co-founders Kennedy and Rob share advice on creating more content, successful customers.
Three episodes we like from Response Suite’s Customer Success Podcast:
- 020 – Certified Partnerships to Drive Customer Success
- 016 – Customer Satisfaction Is NOT Customer Success
- 014 – Why the Trash is So Important to Your Customers
President of Customer Service Solutions, Inc., Ed Gagnon hosts Stepping Up Service. Ed shares his more than 20 years of experience in customer service and retention and offers advice in improving the customer experience to improve your bottom line in his podcast episodes.
Three episodes we like from Stepping Up Service:
- Stepping Up Service: “Be Good When Things Go Bad”
- Stepping Up Service: Customer Service is the New Marketing
- Stepping Up Service: The 10 Contradictory Values of a Great Customer Service Team
Listeners learn how to deliver better support experiences when they tune into the weekly episodes of Support Ops. Their customer experience episodes offer actionable advice on making poor experiences right and meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations.
Three episodes we like from Support Ops: Customer Experience:
- #87 – Fixing Bad Customer Experiences
- #51 – Is It Ever Okay to Fire a Customer?
- Hangout #31 – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Support Experiences
Talk Experiential launched in January 2017 and has quickly become a must-listen customer experience podcast. From Air Fresh Marketing, the podcast includes monthly episodes featuring discussions with experiential marketing experts who share strategies for making personal connections with customers.
Three episodes we like from Talk Experiential:
- #8 Lead Generation and Engagement
- #6 Craft Winning Experiences for Sports Brands
- #4 Hit Your Brand’s Target Market through Experiential Marketing Campaign Strategy
Co-founders of TaskUs, Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir talk about all things customer experience with executives who are candid about their successes and failures in CX strategy. The new podcast launched in 2017 and should not be missed.
Three episodes we like from TaskUs CXYZ:
- Ep 1 | Redefining Hospitality and Customer Experience One Plate at a Time
- Ep 2 | Understanding and Meeting the Needs of Your Customers with Kirsty Traill
- Ep 3 | Ed Boyes Shares the Key Elements of Success in the Meal Kit Industry with Ed Boyes
Michael Manfredo and Paul Hagen, customer experience experts, explore CX topics and help listeners implement best practices to become more customer centric in episodes of This Is CX. Michael and Paul share personal experiences to guide listeners through learning more about using CX to create real value. You can access previous episodes via the This is CX archive.
Three episodes we like from This is CX:
- Episode 16: Managing Change for CX Transformations
- Episode 15: What Makes a Customer-Centric Culture?
- Episode 12: Business Agility and Innovation with CX
Kristina Evey is a customer experience and service expert who shares her expertise in episodes of her Podcast. Listeners will learn strategies and gain actionable advice for building and maintaining a customer-centric culture in your organization.
Three episodes we like from Transforming the Customer Experience with Kristina Evey:
- Managing Customer Expectations to Ensure Customer Loyalty
- Written Communication Skills to Improve the Customer Experience
- Transparency Impacts the Customer Experience
On a mission to help marketers create, manage, and optimize content experiences at all stages of the customer journey, Uberflip presents their Flip the Switch Podcast. Episodes feature customer experience tips and strategies from top marketers.
Three episodes we like from Uberflip’s Flip the Switch Podcast:
- 1+1 = 3: Building Strong and Valuable Partner Relationships
- Adding Human to Your Brand Through Video
- You’re Doing It Wrong: The Truth about Personalization, Spam, and Using Content to Serve
Rafael Antonio Perez is a customer service expert for small business and author of YOUnique. He also hosts Uber Good Experience with Rafael Perez, a podcast available on Stitcher. Episodes help listeners deliver better customer service to improve the customer experience.
Three episodes we like from Uber Good Experience with Rafael Perez:
Forrester partners with business and technology leaders to develop “customer-obsessed strategies that drive growth.” Their What It Means CX podcast reminds listeners that we are in the age of the customer, and that companies and their leaders must adapt to the changing culture and era in order to gain a competitive advantage.
Three episodes we like from What It Means:
- Carnival Corporation’s Experience Revolution
- With Me or Against Me: The Values-Based Consumer
- Rethinking Customer Loyalty
Who are your favorite CX podcasters?