See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Cultivating positive sentiment about the brand is a critical priority for every company. Positive brand sentiment leads to higher sales, greater loyalty, and improve customer retention. Conversely, negative brand sentiment can quickly become a full-blown brand crisis when steps are not taken to address customer concerns and issues.
Traditionally, tracking brand sentiment has involved the analysis of surveys, social media mentions, focus groups, or a very limited number of customer interactions. Because these methods sample only a small fraction of customers, they inevitably can’t provide a comprehensive picture of customers’ thoughts and opinions, let alone a real-time understanding of brand perception.
The CallMiner Eureka platform offers an easy way to capture and analyze every customer conversation across all channels – phone, email, chat, SMS, social, and surveys. With CallMiner, you can extract meaningful insight from the interactions your employees have with customers every day and use that brand feedback to make more informed decisions that lead to transformational change.
Every action your organization takes impacts the way that people feel about your brand. From the quality of interactions between employees and customers to the experience people have with your products and services, sentiment about your brand can change quickly. And in the age of social media and 24/7 digital communications, every customer has a bullhorn they can use to broadcast how they feel about any given brand.
To maintain a positive brand image, your teams must stay ahead of evolving brand sentiment and determine when changes may impact purchasing decisions. Understanding and managing potential risks to brand identity can be the difference between keeping and building a customer base or losing revenue and taking hits to brand reputation.
Monitoring conversations across all channels is the best way to track brand sentiment and to identify issues and resolve complaints before they become serious problems. By proactively addressing customer concerns, you can improve brand sentiment while positioning your company as one that cares deeply about the needs of customers.
CallMiner Eureka provides easy-to-use conversation intelligence technology for analyzing 100% of customer conversations across all channels. No other platform delivers such comprehensive tools and capabilities for tracking brand awareness and driving enterprise-wide value.
Eureka analyzes conversations at the deepest levels, pinpointing patterns, interpreting nuance, and identifying emotion to better understand the needs, wants, behavior, and sentiment of customers. By connecting the dots between insights and action, our platform enables you to identify areas of opportunity for driving business improvement and achieving transformational change.
CallMiner Eureka makes it possible to proactively take the pulse of your brand, identifying drivers of attraction and delivering real-time brand insights and invaluable competitive brand intelligence. With CallMiner, you can:
• Monitor and analyze fluctuations in brand sentiment across all channels to proactively manage and approve brand communications and campaigns.
• Identify and track negative sentiment to resolve issues quickly, avoiding and managing crises more effectively.
• Aggregate customer feedback from all channels to gain a comprehensive and qualified view of customer brand sentiment.
• Uncover the root causes of positive or negative sentiment.
• Determine the biggest brand-related topics and trends and track changes in real time.
• Understand how new policies and company practices impact brand sentiment.
CallMiner Eureka offers a comprehensive election of business intelligence products for capturing and analyzing omnichannel interactions.
• Automatically capture and score 100% of text and audio-based conversations with Analyze, the centerpiece of the Eureka platform. By transcribing, categorizing, and scoring every interaction, Analyze helps to identify and prioritize the insights that matter most.
• Improve customer experience and agent performance with Coach, a tool that makes it easier to monitor and optimize agent performance at scale. Coach reveals behavioral insight for every voice and text-based interaction and effectively modifies or encourages frontline behaviors to create a culture of persistent improvement.
• Drive better customer outcomes with Alert. This CallMiner solution automatically notifies agents or supervisors when certain indicators suggest a potentially negative outcome or a customer at risk of churn. CallMiner provides guidance for next-best actions to alter the course of conversations in these crucial moments.
• Achieve more accurate speech analytics with Capture, a tool for collecting and analyzing high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio. Capture accurately transcribes and redacts conversations in real time, integrating with many CCaaS vendors as well as on-premises telephony solutions.
• Compel action with Visualize, a solution for visually exploring conversation intelligence data and creating shareable presentations. Visualize enhances audio evidence with graphical presentations and enables users to drill down into details of customer behavior, agent performance, process challenges, and other root cause indicators.
• Ensure customer privacy with Redact, a tool that automatically identifies and redacts sensitive numeric data and information.
With technology built on two decades of innovation and billions of hours mining customer conversations, CallMiner is the global leader in conversation analytics that drive business performance. Powered by AI and machine learning, CallMiner Eureka is the most comprehensive platform for analyzing customer interactions at scale. No other platform offers more customizable solutions or deeper customer understanding for improved business outcomes.
Automated performance scoring, emotion metrics, and AI-driven topic discovery enable improvement within and beyond the contact center. With CallMiner, you can:
• Extract intelligence from the noise. Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to understand new opportunities, pinpoint patterns, and identify threats.
• Integrate analytics. AI and ML-powered analytics correlate text-based and audio interactions, even when channels are not integrated.
• Drive enterprise-wide improvement. Connect the dots between human understanding and the action required to turn insight into business improvement.
Brand sentiment is a measure of how customers, prospects, and the public feel about a brand and its products and services. Sentiment toward a brand is measured as positive, negative, or neutral, providing marketers with greater insight into the effectiveness of brand messaging.
By tracking brand sentiment, companies can make more informed decisions about the products and services they offer as well as the messaging they use to connect with customers. Brand sentiment is also an important part of competitive assessments and analysis of marketing and brand campaigns.
Conversation intelligence technology offers a more comprehensive way to measure brand sentiment than traditional tools like surveys or social media analytics. A conversation intelligence platform captures and analyzes 100% of text and audio interactions with customers across all channels – phone, chat, email, SMS, social media, surveys, and more. By converting the unstructured information in these conversations into structured data that can be easily analyzed, a conversation intelligence platform provides a far deeper and more accurate analysis of brand sentiment.
CallMiner helps us see our data in the context of the entire customer journey – from pre-purchase, to fulfillment, to post-purchase (and ideally long-term loyalty).
Director of customer care innovation, Radial
CallMiner Eureka is the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. By capturing and analyzing 100% of conversations across all channels, CallMiner’s customer feedback management software produces meaningful intelligence to drive brand innovation and enhance the product planning and development process. Brand management teams rely on CallMiner to monitor brand sentiment and proactively take steps to improve it. CallMiner’s product feedback tools serve as an on-demand focus group and competitor intelligence platform, driving product innovation by delivering deeper insight into the customer’s mindset and the consumer product experience. With CallMiner, businesses can achieve truly customer-centric product development by better understanding what customers want and need.