CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Customer feedback is vital to the product innovation process. Comments, complaints, suggestions, and feedback from the people who use your products offer insights that can lead to new products, additional features, and greater satisfaction for customers.
In the past, this type of product intelligence was usually collected through surveys, focus groups, and user testing. While these methods are useful in some ways, they are highly limited in scope. The typical response rate for surveys, for example, is between 5 and 15%. And people who respond to surveys tend to have the strongest positive or negative opinions about a product. As a result, product teams rarely access the insights of the vast majority of users.
To gain a deeper and more comprehensive perspective, many businesses are looking to feedback management software from CallMiner. The CallMiner Eureka platform relies on conversation intelligence technology to capture and analyze every customer interaction on every channel, delivering exceptional intelligence that can drive product innovation, improvement, and competitiveness more successfully.
With access to insight drawn from comprehensive conversations rather than a select sample, the value of your product intelligence skyrockets. Product teams gain a deeper understanding of customer preferences and demands and can get an earlier read on product quality and safety issues.
Superior intelligence can also increase understanding of the competitive landscape. By mining customer conversations on social media and ratings and review sites, you can track competitor mentions that reveal competitive strengths and weaknesses as well as opportunities and risks. For example, your teams may learn that a competitor has recently released a feature on your product roadmap that has been poorly received by customers, allowing you to quickly adjust course before your own release.
Additionally, comprehensive product intelligence can help uncover product risks or threats that your teams may not yet be aware of. And monitoring competitor mentions in calls to your contact center can reveal what customers actually think about your products when compared to competitors’ offerings – which may differ significantly from internal consensus.
CallMiner Eureka is the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale. Eureka captures audio and text-based interactions across all channels: phone, chat, email, SMS, surveys, web, social, and more. Leveraging AI and machine learning, the CallMiner platform determines the content of the conversation, the intent of the customer, and the sentiment and emotion that is driving their behavior. By analyzing these interactions at the deepest level, CallMiner reveals meaningful insight into what customers think and feel about your products as well as your competitors.
With CallMiner Eureka, your product teams can:
• Drive product investment with competitive insights. With product intelligence gathered through omnichannel analysis, your product teams can uncover competitive strengths and weaknesses to refine the roadmap and focus investments on areas of greatest opportunity.
• Enhance product innovation with customer suggestions. By analyzing solicited and unsolicited feedback, product teams can gain inspiration for new features and products and establish priorities for the product investment. CallMiner can also help teams understand the foundational drivers of customer suggestions to discover adjacent opportunities for new product innovation.
• Improve product quality and safety. Feedback gathered through CallMiner can provide early warning of product safety issues before they result in a business crisis. Analysis of comprehensive customer interactions can reveal product shortcomings and quality issues that can be quickly addressed to improve the customer experience and avoid product recalls.
CallMiner Eureka offers a comprehensive set of solutions that enable product teams to extract more valuable product intelligence from omnichannel interactions. With CallMiner, your teams can:
• Gain visibility into what matters most to customers. By analyzing conversations with root-cause analysis, product teams can access product intelligence that reveals customers’ deepest wants, needs, preferences, and demands.
• Share product intelligence with teams throughout the organization. CallMiner makes it easy to share graphical presentations, allowing stakeholders at every level to visually explore both big-picture stories and drill-down details. With CallMiner, businesses can eliminate the data silos that often hinder efficient development and product innovation.
• Automate intelligence gathering efforts. Extensive automation and turnkey integrations enable product teams to spend less time gathering and analyzing data and more time putting insight into action.
• Improve outcomes of contact center calls. The Eureka platform can automatically notify agents and supervisors when a contact center call is headed in a negative direction. With automatic, real-time guidance and suggestions for next-best actions, CallMiner enables agents to de-escalate conversations and improve the customer experience.
• Protect customer privacy and ensure regulatory compliance. Many conversations with customers contain sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information. CallMiner can automatically identify and redact this data in audio and text-based interactions to protect privacy while complying with regulatory requirements.
As the global leader in conversation intelligence, CallMiner delivers the product intelligence that teams need to make better decisions and uncover new areas of opportunity. No other platform offers more customizable solutions or a deeper understanding of customer preferences to help product teams connect the dots between insight and action.
CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations to deliver rich behavioral insight based on what customers say and how they say it. Real-time and post-interaction automated scoring, organization awareness, and frontline coaching bridge the insight-to-action gap. And automated, sensitive data redaction within a PCI-certified hosted model delivers the omnichannel security that organizations require.
Built on two decades of innovation and the expertise developed from mining billions of hours of customer conversation, CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in financial services, healthcare, insurance, retail, travel, hospitality, and more.
Product intelligence involves collecting, analyzing, and acting on data about how customers use a product. Product intelligence provides insight into how customers use a product, why they use it and when, how happy they are with it, and what improvements they would like to see.
Consumer feedback is one of the most important sources of information for product intelligence. By constantly gathering and analyzing suggestions and complaints, product teams can better understand what matters most to customers and what the next best steps are in the product development process.
Conversation intelligence technology enables product teams to capture and analyze 100% of customer interactions across all channels. Rather than sampling a small fraction of customers through surveys or focus groups, product teams can rely on conversation intelligence to deliver a deeper and comprehensive picture of customer sentiment and satisfaction with a product.
CallMiner Eureka leverages AI and machine learning to produce richer brand intelligence and more meaningful product intelligence. By analyzing 100% of customer interactions on every channel, CallMiner delivers more meaningful product and brand feedback to accelerate performance improvement. Brand management teams rely on CallMiner to monitor changing brand sentiment, testing messages and analyzing drivers of attraction in the branded customer experience. CallMiner empowers product development management teams with actionable insights that can transform the product development process with greater visibility into what customers want and need. By analyzing and combining insight from thousands or millions of customer conversations, CallMiner empowers teams to refine product management strategy and optimize product experience management (PXM). With CallMiner, product development teams can monitor and improve every touchpoint on the customer’s product journey.