CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Improving the brand and customer experience is a top priority for every CMO today. The task is tougher than ever, as customers have more channels and ways to engage with your brand than ever before. They also expect their experience to be personalized for their needs and absolutely seamless as they hop between digital and physical channels.
Fortunately, listening to what your customers are telling you about their experience with your products, services, and brand is easier than ever. Conversation intelligence technology has quickly surpassed traditional methods like focus groups and surveys for understanding brand perception and the customer mindset. By capturing and analyzing interactions that customers have every day with your employees and agents, conversation intelligence solutions provide a wealth of insight you can use to improve satisfaction with your brand and customer experience.
As the global leader in conversation intelligence, CallMiner provides a platform that analyzes 100% of customer conversations at the deepest level to reveal insights that lead to transformational business change and enhanced customer brand experiences.
Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, conversation intelligence solutions capture the unstructured data in audio and text-based interactions: phone calls, chats, email, SMS, surveys, social media, and more. Conversation intelligence technology can understand the meaning of words, determine the speaker’s sentiment, and identify the emotion that is driving their behavior. The result is a wealth of intelligence based on a far deeper understanding of the customer mindset and on comprehensive conversations, rather than a selective sample.
Conversation intelligence technology can:
• Help train agents to respond to customers based on an understanding of the emotion behind their words.
• Predict customer behavior by cross-referencing keywords and emotional content, enabling contact centers to develop scripts that anticipate and respond more effectively to customer actions.
• Gather unsolicited feedback from customers that reveal deeper insights about their brand and customer experience.
• Extract insight in real-time and post-interaction to deliver next-best guidance or agent intervention, driving contact center and business performance.
CallMiner Eureka is the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. Revealing deeper understanding from every conversation, Eureka delivers the intelligence that businesses need to enhance brand strategy, improve campaign execution, map customer journeys more effectively, and deliver better brand and customer experiences.
With conversation intelligence technology and brand experience software from CallMiner, your teams can:
• Gain greater visibility and clarity into how your brand and customer experience is perceived in the mind of your customers.
• Analyze brand strengths and weaknesses, identifying drivers of attraction and pinpointing root causes of dissatisfaction.
• Uncover brand associations that make your company top of mind with customers.
• Track unsolicited positive and negative mentions of your brand along with competitors’ brands to better understand the competitive landscape.
• Analyze the effectiveness of marketing and brand campaigns as well as customers’ reactions to messaging.
• Identify which messages and channels resonate best with target audiences.
• Monitor brand sentiment to identify trends and early warning signs that may indicate a potential brand crisis.
CallMiner Eureka provides all the technologies you need to improve the brand and customer experience by analyzing customer interactions at scale.
• Capture, analyze, and score 100% of text and audio conversations across all channels with CallMiner Analyze. As the control center of the Eureka platform, Analyze empowers you to leverage insight for greater value through omnichannel analytics, AI-driven search, organic discovery, customer journey mapping, and company-wide sharing.
• Provide agents and supervisors with real-time guidance and next-best actions with CallMiner Alert. When indicators suggest that a customer is at risk of turn or a conversation may end badly, Alert provides real-time suggestions to help de-escalate issues and improve branded customer experiences.
• Automate agent performance improvement with CallMiner Coach. By delivering deeper understanding into the interactions between agents and customers, Coach enables supervisors to identify areas for improvement or reinforcement. Coach empowers managers to modify or encourage front-line behavior and to promote self-improvement through bi-directional communication and peer performance visibility.
• Reveal the story behind conversation intelligence data with CallMiner Visualize. Through sharable presentations, stakeholders can explore insights visually to see big picture stories and impactful details.
• Protect customer privacy with CallMiner Redact. This technology automatically searches for and redacts sensitive data from text and audio conversations to ensure privacy and compliance.
• Improve transcription accuracy with CallMiner Capture. By capturing high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio, Capture enables more accurate insights and unlocks the power of real-time agent guidance.
With expertise that spans two decades and with experience built on mining billions of hours of customer conversations, CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations to analyze interactions at the deepest levels. By connecting the dots between insights and action, CallMiner enables businesses to identify opportunity for transforming brand and customer experiences.
With CallMiner Eureka, you can:
• Understand what matters most to your customers. By accurately autoscoring conversations and correlating insight across multiple channels, CallMiner gives you deeper visibility into your customers’ wants, needs, and behavior.
• Achieve improvement faster. Take advantage of AI-driven search features, unmatched accuracy, and real-time and post-call analytics to move quickly from insight to effective action.
• Ensure successful implementation. We provide a dedicated support team for every account to ensure success, and our active customer community is an exceptional source of knowledge and crowdsourced innovation.
Customer experience is determined by all the interactions that a customer has with a company and its brand. These interactions include all the communications and messaging that a customer hears and sees about the company as well as the use or consumption of products and services. Interactions that customers have with employees, salespeople, and customer service agents can also influence brand experience, as can any news about a brand or opinions shared by others.
To provide positive experiences, companies must first understand how customers currently experience a brand and how they feel those interactions. Tools like focus groups, surveys, and social media monitoring can provide a certain amount of insight, but these approaches are typically limited to a small fraction of customers. Conversation intelligence technology has emerged as a more comprehensive approach to understanding brand and customer experiences.
Conversation intelligence solutions allow companies to capture and analyze 100% of interactions with customers across all channels. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, conversation intelligence converts the unstructured information in these conversations into structured data that can be analyzed, searched, and scored. This data provides a deeper and more comprehensive understanding of customer brand awareness, perception, sentiment, and loyalty, enabling companies to make more informed decisions about how to ensure positive customer experiences.
CallMiner's insights created visibility across the customer journey to direct and indirect touchpoints that impact the CX. Real, cross-functional insights help us increase sales, grow and retain customers, and bring new products to life.
Director of customer care innovation, Radial