See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Delivering an exceptional branded customer experience is priority #1 for every brand marketing team. Accomplishing this goal requires insight into what customers want and need, and how they feel about their past and current experiences with your brand.
To collect this customer feedback, brands have traditionally relied on surveys, social media monitoring, and manual review of call recordings between customers and contact center agents. While these approaches offer some insight, they are quite limited in scope and often skewed by the fact that the customers in the sample tend to share extremely positive or negative comments.
CallMiner can help. The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform makes it easy to capture and analyze every interaction with customers on every channel: phone, chat, email, SMS, social media, surveys, and more. With CallMiner, you can quickly uncover insights about branded customer experiences from the wealth of unsolicited feedback that customers provide to your employees in hundreds or thousands of interactions each day.
While businesses are committed to greater personalization when delivering branded customer experiences, most marketing teams still struggle with how to achieve it. Ensuring consistent and frictionless interactions with your brand is no easy feat as customers move quickly and constantly between different channels.
Conversation intelligence technology can help by enabling customer touchpoint mapping, delivering the insight to optimize every brand and customer experience. By analyzing feedback from every interaction with customers, conversation intelligence solutions help marketing teams understand how the brand and its products, services, and communications are perceived at every touchpoint.
With this data, marketing teams can understand quickly what drives customer opinions, what earns their loyalty, and what pushes them away. By identifying key pain points and what parts of the journey are creating friction, brand teams can develop a roadmap for delivering a more compelling brand experience at every touchpoint. Ultimately, conversation intelligence helps to increase conversion rates by eliminating obstacles and negative experiences.
With the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions, CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence technology. Our Eureka platform analyzes interactions at the deepest level, enabling businesses to connect the dots between insight and action and identify areas of opportunity to drive business improvement.
With insight gleaned from customer conversations, brand experience software from CallMiner enables your marketing teams to:
• Monitor and analyze changing brand sentiment. By combining and mining all sources of customer feedback, CallMiner empowers you to monitor brand sentiment in real-time, identifying trends for key target audiences. As a competitor intelligence platform, CallMiner makes it possible to continually analyze competitive strengths, weaknesses, and threats.
• Enhance brand crisis management. CallMiner empowers your teams to proactively manage problems with branded customer experiences, taking action to avert potential brand crises. With the ability to spot early warning signs of a potential crisis, your teams can resolve issues before they snowball into more significant events.
• Enhance campaign strategy and execution. With a finger on the pulse of customer brand sentiment and perception, your teams can easily identify which messages and channels resonate best with target audiences and assess their response to messaging and products or services in real-time.
With CallMiner Eureka, your brand marketing teams can:
• Capture, analyze, and score 100% of calls, email, chats, and other conversations to glean critical insights that impact the branded customer experience.
• Automate agent performance improvement by monitoring conversations, understanding behavior, and providing real-time or post-call guidance and reinforcement.
• Alert agents and supervisors in real-time to de-escalate potentially negative conversations and address the needs of customers at risk of churn. • Capture high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to improve transcription accuracy and enable real-time agent guidance.
• Explore conversation intelligence data visually through shareable presentations that tell the story of branded customer experiences both in big picture themes and granular details.
• Automatically redact sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information from audio and text-based conversations to protect customer privacy and ensure compliance with privacy regulations.
• Achieve more accurate transcriptions and analytics with a full-featured recorder that enables live monitoring and instantaneous playback.
• Get a better picture of every customer interaction with a powerful screen recorder.
The CallMiner Eureka platform has been designed with experience and expertise earned over two decades of innovating conversation intelligence technology. Having mined billions of hours of customer conversations for insight, we have developed a platform that analyzes interactions at the deepest level to shed light on new areas of opportunity.
With turnkey integrations and extensive automation, the Eureka platform can deliver insights about branded customer experiences that matter most, faster than any other solution on the market. Features like automated performance scoring, AI-driven topic discovery, and emotion metrics enable you to compel action and drive improvement within and beyond your contact center.
Delivering the intelligence needed to make better business decisions, CallMiner Eureka is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in retail, financial services, travel, hospitality, insurance, healthcare, and more.
A branded customer experience is any interaction that a customer has with a company’s brand. Branded experiences include use of a company’s product or services as well as interactions with a company’s agents and employees. Customers also experience a brand through the messaging and communications they receive, as well as the opinions about a brand shared by other people.
To improve brand experience, companies must first understand how a brand is perceived by target audiences and where their opinions or perception of a brand may be improved. Methods such as surveys, focus groups, and social media monitoring have traditionally been the go-to tools for developing brand intelligence. However, these approaches are inherently limited and develop intelligence based on only a small percentage of customers.
Conversation intelligence technology enables companies to capture 100% of conversations with customers across all channels – phone, email, chat, social media, SMS, surveys, and others. By analyzing conversations with artificial intelligence and machine learning, conversation intelligence solutions can reveal deeper insight into customer awareness, sentiment, and loyalty to a brand.
CallMiner's insights created visibility across the customer journey to direct and indirect touchpoints that impact the CX. Real, cross-functional insights help us increase sales, grow and retain customers, and bring new products to life.
Director of customer care innovation, Radial
CallMiner Eureka leverages AI and machine learning to produce richer brand intelligence and more meaningful product intelligence. By analyzing 100% of customer interactions on every channel, CallMiner delivers more meaningful product and brand feedback to accelerate performance improvement. Brand management teams rely on CallMiner to monitor changing brand sentiment, testing messages and analyzing drivers of attraction in the branded customer experience. CallMiner empowers product development management teams with actionable insights that can transform the product development process with greater visibility into what customers want and need. By analyzing and combining insight from thousands or millions of customer conversations, CallMiner empowers teams to refine product management strategy and optimize product experience management (PXM). With CallMiner, product development teams can monitor and improve every touchpoint on the customer’s product journey.