See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Understanding how customers perceive your brand is the key to successful brand strategy. With clear visibility into brand perception across target audiences, you can more effectively craft messaging, execute campaigns, and create connections that drive brand loyalty and value.
In the past, measuring brand perception has been a difficult proposition. Traditional methods include surveys, social listening, brand audits, and collecting customer feedback by reviewing selected contact center calls. But these tools are woefully inadequate when it comes to providing a complete and accurate picture of how a wide range of customers understand your brand.
CallMiner can help. Our Eureka conversation intelligence platform allows you to capture and analyze 100% of conversations with customers across all channels, providing deeper insight into how your customers understand your brand – and how you can improve their brand experience.
Personalization in marketing continues to be the gold standard for improving brand perception. Customers today expect brand interactions to flow easily across every channel they engage with, and they have little patience for interactions that that seem to understand their needs.
Conversation intelligence technology can help to satisfy these expectations by integrating data from customer interactions across every channel, even when those channels themselves are not connected or integrated.
A conversation intelligence platform uses AI and machine learning to achieve extraordinary levels of accuracy when identifying the meaning of a speaker’s words and the emotion that drives their behavior. Conversation intelligence excels at tracking brand perception, as customers frequently offer unsolicited brand feedback when they interact with a company’s agents. By capturing and analyzing 100% of these interactions, conversation intelligence technology can provide deeper visibility into the quality of every customer’s engagement with a brand.
CallMiner Eureka is the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing customer interactions across every channel. With the innovative solutions on the Eureka platform, organizations can interpret sentiment, understand emotion, and identify patterns in customer interactions that shed light on brand sentiment.
Eureka converts the unstructured information in customer interactions into structured data that can be aggregated, analyze, and categorized. Using automated performance scoring, AI-driving topic discovery, and emotion metrics, CallMiner delivers rich behavioral insight based on what was expressed in a conversation as well as how it was said.
When relying on CallMiner to track and measure brand perception, you can:
• Understand how your brand is perceived in the minds of consumers and target audiences. CallMiner enables you to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your brand by measuring and analyzing drivers of attraction as well as competitive threats.
• Use competitive brand intelligence to compare brand awareness, attributes, and sentiment to competing brands by analyzing solicited brand surveys at scale.
• Identify the associations that make your brand top of mind with your audiences.
• Track unsolicited mentions, both positive and negative, for your brand to understand where you can improve messaging and brand offerings.
• Uncover the drivers of attraction that lead to improved brand perception and greater brand loyalty.
• Test and analyze messages, campaigns, and channels to improve the way you communicate about your brand.
• Identify early warning signs of a potential brand crisis, allowing you to respond quickly to resolve issues and avert larger problems.
CallMiner provides automated business intelligence solutions that harness the power of conversation intelligence to measure brand perception more effectively.
• Analyze. As the centerpiece of the Eureka platform, Analyze transcribes, categorizes, and scores every interaction with customers across all channels to reveal deeper insights into the customer mindset and more accurate brand KPIs.
• Alert. By notifying agents and supervisors in real time and providing next-best action guidance, Alert helps to deliver better outcomes for difficult calls and positively alters the course of at-risk customer interactions.
• Coach. This CallMiner technology helps improve agent effectiveness and customer experiences by allowing supervisors to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale.
• Visualize. Complex data stories are best told through visualization, and CallMiner Visualize enables users to create shareable presentations that demand attention and encourage action.
• Capture. This CallMiner solution enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed and redacted in real time.
• Redact. CallMiner Redact protects customer privacy by automatically redacting sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information from audio and text-based interactions.
• Record. This full-featured recorder enables live monitoring and instantaneous playback to improve transcription and analytics.
• Screen Record. With CallMiner Screen Record, agents and their managers can improve the customer experience by gaining robust insight into the details of agent interactions.
Trusted by the world’s leading organizations in finance, retail, healthcare, and other industries, CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence technology that drives brand innovation. Built with nearly two decades of technology expertise gained from mining billions of hours of customer conversations, CallMiner Eureka delivers the intelligence brands need to make better business decisions.
Along with comprehensive conversation intelligence technology, CallMiner delivers turnkey integrations and automated solutions that deliver meaningful insight quicker than any other solution.
• Our Solution Catalogue offers pre-built analytics content to minimize time and effort required to mine critical insights for specific business use cases.
• CallMiner language packs provide support for transcription, reduction, and speech analysis in multiple languages.
• Accelerator is an intensive, personalized training program for analysts that delivers faster time to ROI.
• CallMiner Playbooks provide step-by-step guides for achieving results more quickly.
• A mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter enables analytics to be parsed by both customer and agent speakers.
• Our enthusiastic community of CallMiner users – CallMiner Customer Connect – offers access to crowdsourced support and innovation.
Brand perception is the collection of feelings and impressions that a person has about a brand.
Brand perception is built on a wide range of experiences or touchpoints that may include messaging and advertising, interaction with a brand’s employees, use of a brand’s product or services, and awareness of the brand from news reports and social media.
By tracking brand perception, companies can better understand the drivers of attraction to a brand as well as the causes of dissatisfaction. This information can be invaluable in crafting messages that resonate more effectively with customers and in creating branded customer experiences that meet the needs, wants, and expectations of target audiences.
We can not only tell our customers what their patients are saying, we can tell them how they feel when they call us.
Sr. Director, Product Development - Avadyne Health
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence to drive business performance improvement. With the ability to capture and analyze 100% of omnichannel interactions, the CallMiner Eureka platform powers brand and product feedback management to deliver a deeper understanding of customers, enhancing the brand experience and improving product planning and development. With CallMiner’s business intelligence products, teams can monitor brand awareness and brand sentiment in real time to identify drivers of attraction, monitor campaign responses, and compare competitive brand perception. In new product development, CallMiner’s feedback management software delivers insights from customer conversations to drive innovation and improvement in the new product development process. By monitoring and analyzing customer interactions at scale, CallMiner serves as an always-on focus group to optimize the product experience.