See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Tracking brand awareness among your customers is a critical part of building brand value. The more that customers and prospects are aware of your brand and feel positively toward it, the more you can drive customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty.
Despite its importance, brand awareness has traditionally been difficult to track and measure. Quantitative measures like site traffic and social engagement offer rough guesstimates without specificity, while qualitative measures like social media monitoring and brand surveys provide insight into just a fraction of your audience.
CallMiner provides a more comprehensive approach. Offering industry-leading conversation intelligence technology, the CallMiner Eureka platform enables you to capture, analyze, and mine brand insight from 100% of interactions with customers.
Conversation intelligence leverages AI and machine learning to capture conversations, interpreting the meaning of a speaker’s words as well as the emotion behind them. Automatic categorization merges keyword and phrase identification with data about the tempo of speech, silence in the conversation, agitation in the voice, and topic mapping. This enables critical insights about brand and customer experiences that can quickly lead to action and transformational change.
A conversation intelligence platform captures 100% of conversations on all channels – phone, chat, email, SMS, web surveys, social media, and more. By converting the unstructured information in these interactions into structured data that can be analyzed and mined for meaning, conversation intelligence technology makes it easy to monitor and track brand sentiment and awareness to improve marketing effectiveness and brand strategy.
By mining and analyzing every interaction rather than a limited few, conversation intelligence provides access to unsolicited feedback and enables a more accurate, less skewed picture of what customers want and why they behave in certain ways.
With technology expertise that spans two decades and billions of hours of mining customer conversations, CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence that drives business performance improvement.
The CallMiner Eureka platform analyzes interactions with customers at the deepest level, revealing meaningful insight that helps your brand and marketing teams to make better business decisions. Automated performance scoring, emotion metrics, and AI-driven topic discovery reveal powerful insight into metrics concerning brand awareness and sentiment. Dynamic, in-the-moment insights enable you to use to move the needle on brand awareness faster.
CallMiner Eureka offers a set of comprehensive business intelligence products for mining customer interactions at scale.
• Analyze is mission control for the CallMiner platform, enabling your marketing and brand teams to understand customer conversations with root-cause analysis. With Analyze, you can tag transcriptions with sentiment and emotion, identify insights to drive business growth, and discover what matters most to customers with omnichannel customer journey mapping.
• Coach enables supervisors to create cultures of improvement and persistent optimization by making it easier to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale.
• RealTime offers real-time guidance and next-best actions to agents and supervisors when certain indicators suggest that a conversation may have a negative outcome or that customers are at risk of churn.
• Visualize makes it easy to explore conversation intelligence data visually through shareable presentations that reveal impactful details as well as the big picture story.
• Redact automatically scrubs sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information from text and audio-based conversations to protect privacy and ensure compliance.
• Record is a full-featured recorder that allows live monitoring and instantaneous playback for better transcription and analytics.
• Screen record provides visibility into every aspect of interactions between agents and customers with recordings made during customer conversations.
Powered by AI and machine learning, the CallMiner Eureka platform enables you to achieve high-priority objectives around building and enhancing brand awareness.
• Analyze and optimize messaging and channels to improve the outcomes of brand and marketing campaigns. With CallMiner, you can easily gauge and monitor campaign responses and identify which messages and channels resonated best with your target audience.
• Monitor changing brand sentiment for every customer on 100% of channels to proactively manage and improve awareness. Enjoy a complete view of customer brand sentiment by aggregating all sources of customer feedback and interactions.
• Avoid or manage brand crises effectively. Monitor conversations to identify early warning signs of potential brand problems, enabling you to resolve issues earlier to avert a crisis.
• Measure and analyze brand perception. Track drivers of attraction and brand KPIs and uncover associations that make your brand top of mind for customers.
• Compare brand awareness with competitors. Track unsolicited positive and negative mentions of your brand as well as competitors’ brands to pinpoint areas of strength as well as competitive threats.
As the world’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale, CallMiner is trusted by many of the world’s leading organizations in retail, finance, healthcare, travel, insurance, hospitality, and other fields.
No other platform offers more customizable solutions or deeper customer understanding for improved business outcomes. With turnkey integrations and features for automated business intelligence, the Eureka platform provides brand and business insights that matter most, faster than any other solution on the market.
By revealing meaningful insight from customer interactions at scale, CallMiner Eureka delivers the intelligence that teams throughout the organization need to make better business decisions.
Brand awareness is a measure of how familiar customers, prospects, and other target audiences are with a specific brand. High brand awareness may lead to better sales, greater market share, and improved customer loyalty.
By tracking and measuring brand awareness, companies can identify drivers of attraction as well as the causes of dissatisfaction with a brand. This data can be invaluable in managing brand identity and messaging to build stronger connections with customers.
Conversation intelligence measures brand awareness by capturing and analyzing all the conversations that customers have with employees via phone, email, chat, SMS, social media, and other channels. By converting the unstructured information in these conversations into structured data that can be searched and analyzed, conversation intelligence technology provides a comprehensive and deeper view of brand awareness, sentiment, and loyalty.
CallMiner helps us see our data in the context of the entire customer journey – from pre-purchase, to fulfillment, to post-purchase (and ideally long-term loyalty).
Director of customer care innovation, Radial
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence to drive business performance improvement. With the ability to capture and analyze 100% of omnichannel interactions, the CallMiner Eureka platform powers brand and product feedback management to deliver a deeper understanding of customers, enhancing the brand experience and improving product planning and development. With CallMiner’s business intelligence products, teams can monitor brand awareness and brand sentiment in real time to identify drivers of attraction, monitor campaign responses, and compare competitive brand perception. In new product development, CallMiner’s feedback management software delivers insights from customer conversations to drive innovation and improvement in the new product development process. By monitoring and analyzing customer interactions at scale, CallMiner serves as an always-on focus group to optimize the product experience.