See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Deliver exceptional frontline agent experiences to improve employee productivity and engagement, as well as improved customer experience.
Leverage intelligence to more effectively manage your QA program at scale, driving quality outcomes and improving CX.
Improve customer experience with operational efficiency and quality in the contact center.
Understand voice and text conversations to uncover the insights needed to improve compliance and reduce risk.
Analyze 100% of customer conversations to fight fraud, protect your brand reputation, and drive customer loyalty.
Reveal patterns and insights at scale to understand customers, better meet their needs and expectations, and drive customer experience excellence.
Use customer insights to power product-market fit and drive loyalty. Improve quality and safety, identify competitive threats, and evaluate innovation opportunities.
Conversation analytics provides business insights that lead to better patient outcomes for the professionals in the healthcare industry.
Make your telecom and communications teams stand out from the crowd and better understand your customers with conversation analytics software.
Take your omnichannel retail and eccommerce sales and customer experience to new heights with conversation analytics for deep customer insights.
Delivering the best customer experience and staying compliant with financial industry regulations can be driven through conversation analytics.
Increase revenue while supporting customers in the tightly monitored and high-risk collections industry with conversation analytics.
Conversation analytics makes it possible to understand and serve insurance customers by mining 100% of contact center interactions.
Conversation analytics can help energy and utilities companies enhance customer experience and remain compliant to industry regulations.
Adopting cutting edge technology, like AI-powered analytics, means BPOs can help clients better understand customer interactions and drive value.
Drive CX, loyalty and brand reputation for your travel and hospitality organization with conversation intelligence.
While most companies acknowledge that a happy employee is a productive employee, nearly 70% of HR leaders still struggle with employee experience management. Organizations wishing to improve the employee experience must focus on new ways to engage employees through coaching, feedback, and growth opportunities. The ability to understand the employee’s mindset, needs, desires, and motivations is critical to this effort.
Many companies have technologies in place to capture the Voice of the Customer, but few are focused on really listening to employees. Traditional solutions like surveys and interviews offer some insight but getting a complete picture of what will make employees happy requires that companies listen to 100% of conversations between employees, colleagues, customers, and departments in the organization.
CallMiner can help. The CallMiner Eureka platform uses conversation intelligence to capture and analyze voice and text-based employee conversations, mining these interactions for insight that can transform the employee experience.
Employee experience management offers benefits beyond job satisfaction and employee happiness.
• Stronger performance. Happy employees are more productive, engaged, and focus on their work. As a result, their performance is inevitably stronger than employees who are disengaged.
• Happier customers. Positive employee experiences lead to exceptional customer experiences. Employees who are happy in their work are more willing to go the extra mile to deliver the kind of service that wins customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Increased retention. Superior employee experience management results in less turnover in the workforce, helping organizations retain institutional knowledge and expertise while minimizing the costs associated with finding and onboarding new employees.
• A better bottom line. All these factors – performance, retention, and happier customers – contribute to an organization that is more profitable and efficient.
To enhance employee experience management, organizations must uncover areas of opportunity for improvement and create programs that can best meet employees’ needs. That’s where CallMiner offers extraordinary value.
The CallMiner Eureka platform uses conversation intelligence technology to capture, analyze, and mine interactions with employees for meaningful insight. Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, conversation intelligence solutions capture voice and text-based interactions on a broad range of channels, transforming unstructured information into structured data that can be aggregated and analyzed. By determining the meaning and intention of an employee’s language and the emotion and sentiment behind their words and opinions, conversation intelligence offers companies deep insight into what employees need, how they feel about their work, and how to improve employee experience management.
CallMiner’s conversation intelligence technology and employee experience software enable organizations to:
• Analyze employee feedback. By collecting and analyzing both solicited and unsolicited feedback from employees, companies can identify areas for improvement and opportunities to better meet employee needs and expectations.
• Create cultures of improvement. CallMiner empowers supervisors to provide employees with clear direction and a path for improvement. Managers can rely on CallMiner to provide customer-facing employees with real-time feedback to improve performance and outcomes.
• Improve satisfaction and reduce turnover. By leveraging emotion scoring, trend analysis, and other data tools, employers can better understand what employees want from the workplace and take action that drives change to increase retention.
The CallMiner platform enables organization to choose the technology they need to improve employee experience management.
• CallMiner Analyze captures and analyzes 100% of employee conversations, automatically scoring performance, tagging transcriptions and emotion, and delivering actionable insights that can enhance employee experiences.
• CallMiner Coach helps create a culture of improvement by enabling managers to monitor, understand, and optimize the performance of call center employees and other customer-facing workers.
• CallMiner Alert provides immediate guidance and next-best actions to help turn around a negative customer experience and reduce the risk of customer churn or legal action.
• CallMiner Visualize provides graphically rich presentations in an interactive, easy-to-use interface that enables stakeholders to drill down for detail into a single employee or to see the big picture while visually connecting the dots between insight and action.
• CallMiner Redact accurately identifies and removes sensitive numeric data such as account, credit card, and Social Security numbers from transcriptions of conversations to protect employee privacy and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
CallMiner has pioneered the conversation intelligence industry since 2002, with a platform that analyzes interactions at the deepest levels to drive business performance improvement. With billions of hours of conversations mined, CallMiner Eureka delivers solutions that enable organizations to pivot quickly, decide intelligently, and improve exponentially.
By interpreting nuance and identifying patterns, CallMiner technology reveals meaningful insight that can help improve employee and customer experiences. Along with turnkey integrations and automation, the Eureka platform offers value-added benefits that include:
• A Solution Catalogue that reduces the time, effort, and cost of uncovering insights for specific business use cases.
• Language packs that offer support for multiple languages when transcribing, redacting, and analyzing voice conversations.
• CallMiner Playbooks, step-by-step guides for achieving higher ROI.
• Accelerator, a personalized training program that helps analysts get up to speed faster.
• Speaker-separated audio produced by a mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter that enables analytics to be parsed by customer and employee speakers.
• CallMiner Customer Connect, an enthusiastic community of users who collectively contribute to crowdsourced support and innovation.
The employee experience is the sum of an employee’s feelings and observations about their time at a given company. Their experience encompasses the jobs they perform, the culture in which they work, and the relationships with supervisors, colleagues, customers, and other personnel. Providing a positive experience is considered critical to enabling employees to perform at their best, to encourage them to stay with the company, and to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that can extract meaningful insight from conversations between employees, customers, patients, and other audiences. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, conversation intelligence platforms identify the meaning of a speaker’s words as well as the emotion that drives their behavior. By converting unstructured information and conversations into structured data that can be searched and analyzed, conversation intelligence allows companies to better understand the needs, desires, motivations, and opinions of diverse audiences.
Conversation intelligence solutions like CallMiner can capture and analyze 100% of employee conversations that take place over the phone, through email, on social media, and via a variety of other channels. By interpreting these interactions at the deepest level, conversation intelligence can reveal the drivers of employee satisfaction and dissatisfaction, allowing companies to take swift action to make improvements in ways that support employee experience management.
The CallMiner conversation intelligence platform provides contact centers and organizations with the ability to capture and analyze 100% of conversations across all channels. The insights gleaned from analyzing interactions with customers, employees, patients, and other audiences offer tremendous benefits that drive business improvement and growth. In the sales call center, CallMiner’s sales intelligence software provides deeper insight into the mindsets of prospects and customers, helping to drive conversions and identify optimal selling behavior. For organizations that understand that happy employees mean happy customers, CallMiner can analyze interactions with employees to understand the key drivers of employee happiness and how to improve engagement, leading to better customer experiences. By monitoring the behavior and performance of call center representatives, CallMiner helps to improve training and coaching opportunities and build a culture of improvement. And in the health care call center, CallMiner can provide insight into the patient experience journey, supporting initiatives for adopting healthcare call center best practices and improving patient experiences.