See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Providing an exceptional customer journey is a critical priority for businesses in a wide range of industries. To better understand what their customers expect from each interaction, many companies are turning to conversational intelligence for insight into the opinions and mindset of their customers.
Conversational intelligence uses AI and machine learning to analyze the meaning of customer conversations as well as the emotion that drives customer behavior. By capturing and analyzing interactions in calls, chat, email, SMS, social media, and web interactions, conversational intelligence technology provides businesses with the intelligence they need to improve the experience for customers at every touchpoint on their journey.
The CallMiner Eureka platform delivers industry-leading conversational intelligence to reveal meaningful insight from customer interactions at scale. By connecting the dots between insights and action, CallMiner enables companies to identify areas of opportunity to improve customer experiences and enhance the customer journey.
Conversational intelligence combines analysis of audio conversations and text-based interactions to provide a more complete picture of the customer journey. The CallMiner conversation intelligence platform uses a speech-to-text engine that relies on deep neural networks and machine learning to achieve remarkable levels of transcription accuracy. Acoustic measurements such as word tempo, silence, and agitation help to identify emotion in a speaker’s voice, which can be a powerful driver of behavior.
By capturing the unstructured information in conversations with customers across every channel and converting it to structured data, the CallMiner conversation intelligence platform makes it possible to categorize, analyze, tag, and score each conversation. The result is an unprecedented breadth and depth of insight into the experience of customers as well as the performance of agents and contact centers. Automated scoring provides insight into customer satisfaction, emotion, compliance risk, agent quality, and other attributes, helping to enhance performance, increase compliance, and optimize the experience for customers.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversational intelligence technology for driving business performance improvement. With the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale, our technology allows organizations to uncover patterns, interpret nuance, and identify emotion to reveal a deeper understanding of every conversation.
The CallMiner Eureka platform comprises a set of solutions for harnessing the power of conversational intelligence.
• Analyze is the mission control center for the platform, automatically transcribing, categorizing, and scoring every interaction between agents and customers. Unique categorization capabilities resolve intent and sentiment from ambiguous language, while AI-assisted topic discovery and omnichannel customer journey mapping deliver rich qualitative and quantitative intelligence.
• Coach enables contact center managers to build a culture of persistent improvement. By making it easier to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale, Coach enhances agent engagement and performance to improve customer experiences and ensure compliance.
• RealTime automatically notifies agents or supervisors during calls in progress when indicators reveal a potentially negative interaction or a customer at risk of churn. By delivering next-best-action guidance to de-escalate conversations and proactively mitigate risk, RealTime helps to improve outcomes and reduce risk of fines or legal actions.
• Visualize enables stakeholders to explore conversational intelligence data through shareable presentations that reveal big picture stories as well as drill-down details.
• Redact protects the privacy of customers by automatically removing sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information from audio transcriptions and text-based interactions.
With conversation intelligence software from CallMiner, organizations and their contact centers can:
• Enhance customer experiences. With a clear picture of what customers want and need, organizations can take swift action to deliver on customer expectations, enhancing experiences throughout the customer journey.
• Automate quality assurance. CallMiner conversational intelligence automates the QA process and enables supervisors to monitor and score 100% of conversations between customers and agents.
• Improve contact center metrics. From increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) and reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) to optimizing call routing and minimizing hold times, CallMiner enables contact centers to improve performance on a wide range of metrics and KPIs.
• Optimize training and reduce agent churn. CallMiner enables contact centers to train agents more effectively and coach them more consistently to improve performance, engagement, and retention.
• Drive revenue and sales. With the CallMiner conversation intelligence platform for sales, businesses can use insight to increase conversions, personalize communication, identify opportunities, and improve training for sales reps.
By reviewing meaningful insight from customer interactions at scale, CallMiner delivers the actionable intelligence businesses need to make better decisions. Founded in 2002, CallMiner’s conversational intelligence technology has been built over 2 decades and refined with the expertise and experience developed through mining billions of hours of customer conversations for insight.
No other conversational intelligence solution offers more customizable solutions and deeper customer understanding for improved business performance. The CallMiner platform is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in a wide range of industries, including insurance, financial services, retail, healthcare, travel, hospitality, and more.
Conversational intelligence is a technology that captures and analyzes conversations between agents and customers in an inbound call center or outbound call center. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, conversational intelligence solutions transcribe, categorize, analyze, and score conversations on every channel – phone, chat, email, SMS, web, social media, and more – to reveal insights into the needs and expectations of customers and the performance of agents and contact centers.
By providing deeper insight into the mindset of customers as well as their needs, emotions, opinions, and expectations, conversational intelligence platforms like CallMiner help organizations to better understand the customer experience and identify areas for improvement.
Speech analytics is concerned solely with analyzing and gleaning insight from voice conversations, while conversational intelligence comprises both speech analytics and analysis of text-based interactions.
We knew that CallMiner was going to be a gamechanger for us. It has given us the visibility into our call drivers, allowing us to better understand why customers call in the first place.
COO and Executive Vice President, Gant Travel
Trusted by the world’s leading organizations in retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, and other industries, CallMiner Eureka provides the industry’s most comprehensive conversation intelligence solution for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale. By capturing and analyzing 100% conversations in inbound and outbound call centers, CallMiner provides a wealth of insight that can shed light on new areas of opportunity and drive business improvement. As employee experience software, CallMiner can analyze interactions with employees to uncover the drivers of workplace happiness. For companies seeking the best sales software, CallMiner delivers the intelligence needed to drive revenue, improve sales cycles, and increase win rates. And in the medical call center or insurance call center, CallMiner helps understand and enhance the patient experience in hospitals and healthcare settings and improve patient experience in healthcare insurance matters and patient billing.