CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Conversations with customers can reveal insights that can significantly transform the business and identify new revenue potential. But traditional methods for mining these conversations are too limited and resource-intensive, requiring extraordinary manual effort to monitor even a small fraction of interactions. When contact centers review fewer than 2% of conversations, they’re missing 98% of the potential intelligence in these interactions.
Conversation intelligence software can change this equation by automatically capturing and analyzing 100% of customer conversations. Using AI and machine learning, conversation intelligence solutions transform the unstructured information in calls and text-based interactions into structured data that can be mined for actionable intelligence.
CallMiner Eureka provides the industry’s leading conversation intelligence software platform, delivering the power to analyze omnichannel customer interactions at scale. By connecting the dots between insight and action, CallMiner reveals deeper insight into the customer experience to drive business improvement, growth, and transformational change.
The CallMiner conversation intelligence platform is a cloud-based analytics solution that captures, transcribes, categorizes, analyzes, and scores every conversation with customers across all channels. Using an advanced speech-to-text engine, CallMiner Eureka achieves extraordinary accuracy in transcribing conversations and analyzing sentiment and emotion. An automated categorization engine merges keyword and phrase identification with word tempo, silence, and vocal agitation to develop vital insights that can drive swift business improvement.
Conversation intelligence software from CallMiner combines analysis of audio interactions over the phone with text-based interactions in chat, email, SMS, social media, web conversations, and more. By integrating data from every channel where customers choose to interact, CallMiner delivers a fuller picture of the customer journey and deeper insight into every experience. Companies can follow a customer’s journey regardless of what channel was used, measuring the presence of certain language and key metrics to score performance indicators like customer satisfaction, emotion, compliance risk, and agent quality.
As a global leader in conversational intelligence, CallMiner offers a platform that analyzes interactions at the deepest levels, interpreting nuance and identifying patterns to deliver the intelligence businesses need to make better decisions. No other platform delivers such comprehensive tools and capabilities to drive value across the enterprise.
The CallMiner conversation intelligence software platform includes an integrated set of products for analyzing conversations and turning insight into transformational business change. With CallMiner, organizations can:
• Analyze every interaction for business intelligence. CallMiner Analyze transcribes, categorizes, and scores every customer interaction to take the ambiguity out of decision-making. With automated omnichannel customer journey mapping and AI-driven search capabilities, Analyze enables insight and action across all omnichannel customer interactions.
• Automate agent performance improvement. CallMiner Coach provides the tools to develop behavioral insight for every voice and text-based interaction. By pinpointing the most impactful coaching moments and providing trackable agent notifications with audio snippet examples, Coach enables supervisors to effectively modify or encourage frontline behaviors in on-premises or work-from-home call centers, resulting in positive outcomes and happy workers.
• Deliver real-time guidance for better outcomes. CallMiner Alert automatically notifies agents or supervisors when customers are at risk of churn or when a conversation is escalating in a negative way. Alert provides agents with next-best-action guidance to proactively manage conversations or elevate them to a supervisor to improve outcomes.
• Drive action with visual presentations. CallMiner Visualize enables organizations to visually explore conversation intelligence data, creating shareable presentations that demand attention and encourage action. Visualize empowers users to see both the big picture and the most impactful details, with the ability to drill down into insights based on customer behavior, agent performance, and process challenges.
• Improve transcription quality. CallMiner Capture works with legacy call recording systems to deliver high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio that improves transcription accuracy.
• Protect private data. CallMiner Redact automatically removes sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information to protect customers’ privacy and ensure compliance with regulation.
With conversation intelligence software from CallMiner, organizations can:
• Capture every conversation. CallMiner captures and analyzes 100% of structured and unstructured interactions wherever and however they occur – across all channels, at scale.
• Develop insight faster. Pre-built analytics content and machine learning tools help uncover what matters most to customers in less time.
• Enhance coaching. CallMiner delivers real-time and post-interaction insights into agent performance, providing next-best-action guidance and opportunities to target behavior for modification or reinforcement.
• Increase efficiency. CallMiner’s analysis can reveal the drivers behind hold time, handle time, call silence, and first call resolution to build more efficient teams and processes.
• Drive revenue. With the CallMiner conversation intelligence platform for sales, organizations can better understand the drivers of customer behavior and provide agents with real-time feedback for upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
• Mitigate compliance risk. By monitoring 100% of conversations for compliance, CallMiner can alert agents and supervisors to potential compliance risks or infractions.
CallMiner is the choice of many of the world’s leading organizations across industries as diverse as financial services, insurance, retail, hospitality, travel, and healthcare. Founded in 2002, the CallMiner conversation intelligence software platform has been developed with expertise gleaned from 2 decades of mining billions of hours of customer conversations.
CallMiner Eureka analyzes every voice and text-based interaction at the deepest levels to shed light on new areas of opportunity. Automated performance scoring, emotion metrics, and AI-driven topic discovery drive action and improvement within and beyond the contact center.
The CallMiner conversation intelligence software platform is:
• Trusted. CallMiner provides rich behavioral insights based on what was said and how it was expressed, ensuring source-of-truth confidence for every interaction.
• Secure. CallMiner ensures omnichannel security for every organization with automated sensitive data redaction within a PCI-certified hosted model.
• Actionable. Frontline coaching, organization awareness, and real-time and post-interaction automated scoring help bridge the gap between insight and action.
Conversation intelligence software is a technology that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyze, understand, and score voice and text-based conversations. Conversation intelligence software converts the unstructured information in calls, chat, email, texts, social media, and web-based interactions with customers into structured data that can be searched and analyzed.
By determining both the meaning of a speaker’s words and the emotion in their voice, conversation intelligence solutions can reveal insights into the needs, wants, opinions, and expectations of customers, enabling organizations to take swift action to improve the experience of customers throughout their omnichannel journey.
We knew that CallMiner was going to be a gamechanger for us. It has given us the visibility into our call drivers, allowing us to better understand why customers call in the first place.
COO and Executive Vice President, Gant Travel