See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
For contact centers striving to deliver better customer experiences, conversation intelligence technology has the power to dramatically improve the customer’s journey while optimizing contact center performance.
Conversation intelligence converts the unstructured information in customer interactions into structured data that can be searched and analyzed. By capturing and scoring every conversation in calls, chat, email, social media, SMS, web, and other channels, a conversation intelligence platform can deliver a wealth of insight into the customer’s mindset and the emotions that are driving their desires, needs, opinions, and expectations.
Utilizing conversation intelligence software to improve customer experiences and drive business performance requires a powerful platform that can automate everything from capturing conversations to communicating with supervisors and agents and visualizing critical data. That’s why so many companies seeking to harness the power of conversation intelligence turn to CallMiner Eureka.
Conversation intelligence technology uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to capture the unstructured data in voice and text-based interactions, match it with structured metadata about the interaction, and combine it with analysis of sentiment and emotion to deliver an unprecedented level of insight into the meaning of words and the drivers of behavior.
To extract meaningful insight from interactions with customers, CallMiner Eureka transcribes audio conversations and analyzes text conversations to determine the meaning of a speaker’s words as well as the sentiment and emotion behind them. An automated categorization engine merges keyword and phrase identification with word tempo, silence, agitation, and topic mapping to generate critical insights and actionable intelligence.
By analyzing interactions with weighted, rules-based, automated scoring, CallMiner provides deep insight into the needs and behaviors of customers as well as the performance of agents, enabling contact centers to optimize agent responses in real time to improve the outcome of calls and meet the needs of customers.
As a global leader in conversation intelligence solutions for driving business performance improvement, CallMiner offers companies the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. No other provider delivers more customizable solutions and deeper customer understanding for improving business outcomes.
The CallMiner Eureka platform provides a set of technologies that empower contact centers to fully harness the power of conversational intelligence.
• Analyze is the customizable dashboard of the Eureka platform, delivering capabilities for transcribing, categorizing, and scoring every customer interaction. Analyze determines meaning and intention in conversations, tagging them with emotion and sentiment to provide deeper insight into every interaction.
• Alert provides real-time call monitoring capabilities for delivering in-call feedback and next-best-action guidance to improve the outcomes of conversations. When indicators within a conversation suggest a customer is at risk of churn or escalation, Alert notifies agents and supervisors and offers guidance about the best ways to de-escalate the interaction, leading to more successful outcomes.
• Coach automates performance improvement by making it easier to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale. By creating a culture of persistent improvement, Coach helps increase agent performance and retention with personalized coaching and self-improvement opportunities.
• Visualize provides both big picture insight and drill-down detail with tools for visually exploring the data gleaned from customer interactions. Visualize offers users an easy-to-use interface that reveals insights into customer behavior, agent performance, process challenges, and other root cause indicators.
• Capture improves transcription accuracy with high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio.
• Redact automatically identifies and removes sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information from audio and text-based conversations.
With conversation intelligence from CallMiner, organizations and their contact centers can:
• Overcome the challenges of surveys. CallMiner adds a wealth of information to survey efforts, overcoming survey fatigue, agent influence, nonresponse bias, and other issues related to capturing insight through customer surveys.
• Map the customer journey. By capturing 100% of contact center interactions, CallMiner helps organizations to map the customer journey with greater detail and insight, enabling CX teams to take action to improve experiences at every touchpoint.
• Improve call center metrics. With complete visibility into the interactions between agents and customers, contact centers can take steps to improve First Call Resolution (FCR), increase routing effectiveness, reduce hold and wait times, improve Average Handle Time (AHT), and optimize call routing.
• Enhance agent training and improve the employee experience. CallMiner enables supervisors to support agents with additional training and coaching, and to identify the most successful agents whose behavior and interactions can be emulated by others.
• Increase compliance. By monitoring 100% of conversations, CallMiner can flag potential compliance problems and enable supervisors to improve coaching on compliance issues.
• Drive sales and revenue. With the CallMiner conversation intelligence platform for sales, organizations can better understand the mindset of prospects and overcome obstacles to increase sales effectiveness.
In the 2 decades since its founding in 2002, CallMiner has become the world leader in conversation intelligence for contact centers. Trusted by the world’s leading organizations, the CallMiner Eureka platform is widely used in industries such as retail, financial services, insurance, travel, hospitality, healthcare, and others.
CallMiner’s technology has been refined with the expertise developed through mining billions of hours of customer conversations for insight and actionable intelligence. Today, no other platform provides more customizable solutions or deeper customer understanding for improved business outcomes. Turnkey integrations and automation deliver insight faster than any other solution on the market. Value added benefits from CallMiner include:
• Solution Catalogue. Pre-built analytics content maximizes an organization’s ability to mine critical insights for specific business use cases.
• Language Packs. CallMiner supports multiple languages when transcribing, redacting, and analyzing speech and text.
• Speaker Separation. In audio transcription, a mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter enables analytics to be parsed by both customer and agent speakers.
• Accelerator. CallMiner offers an intensive, personalized training program for analysts that reduces the time required to get up to speed on CallMiner technology.
• Playbooks. CallMiner’s step-by-step guides help to increase return on investment.
• CallMiner Customer Connect. An enthusiastic community of CallMiner users is a trusted source of innovation and support for CallMiner customers.
Conversation intelligence is a technology for gleaning insight and actionable intelligence from conversations with customers across all channels, including phone, email, chat, social media, SMS, and web. Powered by AI and machine learning, conversation intelligence transforms the unstructured information trapped in these interactions into structured data that can be aggregated, searched, and analyzed for a deeper understanding into the needs and expectations of customers and the performance of agents and contact centers.
Conversation intelligence enables businesses to better understand their customers, including their needs, wants, opinions, and their experiences with the company. With this insight, organizations can take steps to improve experiences and increase customer satisfaction. Conversation intelligence also enables contact centers to drive efficiency and greater performance by improving on a wide range of contact center metrics.
While speech analytics is concerned with analyzing audio interactions, conversation intelligence covers both audio and text-based interactions to deliver a fuller picture of the relationship between an organization and its customers.
We knew that CallMiner was going to be a gamechanger for us. It has given us the visibility into our call drivers, allowing us to better understand why customers call in the first place.
COO and Executive Vice President, Gant Travel
The CallMiner conversation intelligence platform provides contact centers and organizations with the ability to capture and analyze 100% of conversations across all channels. The insights gleaned from analyzing interactions with customers, employees, patients, and other audiences offer tremendous benefits that drive business improvement and growth. In the sales call center, CallMiner’s sales intelligence software provides deeper insight into the mindsets of prospects and customers, helping to drive conversions and identify optimal selling behavior. For organizations that understand that happy employees mean happy customers, CallMiner can analyze interactions with employees to understand the key drivers of employee happiness and how to improve engagement, leading to better customer experiences. By monitoring the behavior and performance of call center representatives, CallMiner helps to improve training and coaching opportunities and build a culture of improvement. And in the health care call center, CallMiner can provide insight into the patient experience journey, supporting initiatives for adopting healthcare call center best practices and improving patient experience.