See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
CallMiner's 2023 CX Landscape Report is here! |Download today
Your contact center, or call center, is responsible for creating experiences that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty. To ensure you are continuously enhancing call center performance and optimizing operations, you need solutions that deliver insight into the performance of agents and the experience of customers as they interact with your brand.
Customer conversation analytics is essential to this task, bringing greater efficiency and deeper understanding to the process of monitoring, measuring, and reporting on critical call center KPIs. With a superior call center analytics platform, you can capture 100% of interactions with customers rather than sampling only a small fraction. Conversation analytics also enables you to capture the voices of your customers and agents, turning the unstructured information in these conversations into structured data you can analyze, search, and explore for critical insight.
Conversation analytics captures and analyzes interactions from phone calls and text-based interactions from chat, emails, web, surveys, and social media interactions. Conversation analytics categorizes and scores every interaction to determine the meaning of conversations and reveal insights into the needs, behavior, and motivation of customers. Superior analytics solutions also perform advanced acoustical analysis that measures stress levels, volume and tempo of speech, and other variables to evaluate the emotion and agitation in a speaker’s voice.
The result of this analysis is a scorecard for customer interactions that helps to measure the performance of an agent or call center and the experience of customers at each point on their buying journey. This type of call center analytics can show baselines and identify performance trends. It can reveal agents that need additional training, problems with scripts, gaps in agent knowledge, and other issues that can help to improve contact center performance. A superior call center analytics platform will also analyze conversations in real-time to provide the next-best-action guidance for at-risk customers.
As a global leader in conversation analytics, CallMiner delivers best-of-breed call center analytics in our Eureka platform. Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, Eureka captures and analyzes 100% of conversations across all audio and text-based channels.
To deliver actionable intelligence and to shed light on new areas of opportunity, Eureka analyzes interactions at the deepest level, interpreting nuance, identifying patterns, scoring emotion, and connecting the dots between human understanding and the tangible action required for business improvement.
By delivering deeper insight into the voice of the customer and real-time understanding of call center performance, our Eureka platform can help you to:
• Enhance operational efficiency. Eureka delivers real-time and post-call metrics that can drive improved agent performance and productivity.
• Improve your margins. With Eureka, you can efficiently meet business goals without needing to increase personnel costs.
• Drive business improvement. Identify key areas for improvement and develop proactive steps for how to get there.
• Deliver a better customer experience. The CallMiner customer service analytics allows you to better analyze customer conversations at scale to identify trends and issues across all customer interactions.
With the CallMiner Eureka platform, you can:
• Enforce best practices. By monitoring every agent, you can ensure that preferred scripts, sequences, phrases, identifications, and disclosures are followed in every conversation.
• Reduce supervisor burden. CallMiner automates the task of evaluating thousands of hours of phone calls, relieving supervisors of the need to manually screen and analyze a small sampling of contacts.
• Address performance issues within the contact center and with individual agents through root-cause analysis and trend reporting that delivers a clear and objective view of the causes of performance issues.
• Automate scorecards for agents based on 100% of their interactions with customers.
• Test words, phrases, and sequences of events to determine which are most effective for improving sales, enhancing customer service, and increasing customer satisfaction.
• Create a persistent culture of improvement with tools that allow supervisors to identify performance trends and target behavior for guidance or reinforcement.
• Ensure superior customer experience with greater visibility into how customers feel about each touchpoint on their buying journey.
As a leader among customer analytics software vendors for nearly two decades, CallMiner offers the most powerful solution to meet all your business goals. Our Eureka platform enables you to analyze omnichannel customer interactions at scale to identify areas of opportunity that can drive business growth and transformational change. Having mined billions of hours of customer conversations, our technology offers more customizable solutions and a deeper understanding for improved business outcomes.
Our Eureka platform delivers:
• The fastest velocity to improvement. Rely on unmatched accuracy, AI-driven search features, and real-time and post-call analytics to drive business performance improvement.
• Analyze omnichannel interactions at scale. Eureka analyzes the details of customer conversations by accurately autoscoring, correlating across multiple channels, and categorizing for ease, effectiveness, and emotion.
• A human approach to customer support. We provide a dedicated support team for each account, and our active customer community offers crowdsourced innovation and support.
Call center analytics is a set of technologies that provides insight into the performance of contact centers and agents as well as the experience of customers as they interact with a brand. Call center analytics help supervisors to track critical metrics that identify areas for improvement as well as the steps to get there. Superior analytics can also reveal insights into the drivers of customer satisfaction and loyalty, enabling companies to take action to enhance the customer experience.
Conversation analytics automatically captures and analyzes interactions between a brand and its customers across all channels, including phone, web, email, chat, social, surveys, and SMS. By transforming the unstructured information in these interactions into structured data that can be analyzed and searched, conversation analytics helps organizations mine customer conversations for actionable intelligence. With a deeper understanding of customers’ needs and emotions, companies can take proactive steps to improve the customer experience, heighten contact center performance, and drive business improvement.
Key Performance Indicators, or KPIs, in the contact center are metrics that help to track performance, efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction. KPIs like First Contact Resolution (FCR) – the percentage of customer issues that are resolved on first contact – help to drive business improvement by focusing on what agents need to resolve customer issues more effectively and on delivering experiences that increase customer satisfaction.
Our call center’s continuous improvement process is anchored on CallMiner’s capabilities. Everything begins with speech analytics.
Business Analyst, Slimware Utilities
CallMiner provides industry-leading conversation analytics that delivers deeper insight into the omnichannel customer journey. By capturing and analyzing every conversation with customers across all channels, CallMiner’s text and speech analytics solutions offer a clearer understanding of the customer’s mindset and emotions, providing vital information for sales, marketing, and customer service teams. CallMiner’s customer journey mapping software supports superior customer journey visualization and automated consumer journey mapping, allowing organizations to optimize every touchpoint in the customer relationship. Business performance analytics provide real-time insight into key indicators of business performance, while call center scorecard technology supports a culture of persistent improvement. With CallMiner, organizations can tackle everything from call center customer service tips and best practices to transformational change and business growth.