CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Agents in call centers can have a significant impact on business performance today. Whether they’re engaged in inbound customer support or outbound sales, your call center agents have the power to deliver exceptional customer experiences that lead to conversions and drive satisfaction and loyalty.
Hiring, training, rewarding, and retaining superior call center agents are the primary mission of call center managers everywhere. Yet, the industry has turnover rates that are more than double the average for other occupations. The right call center technology can help to prevent churn and optimize performance by giving agents the tools they need to be successful and enabling supervisors to create a more compelling place to work.
CallMiner can help. Our AI-powered conversation analytics technology captures every interaction between customers and agents in call centers to optimize training, reward strong performance, and provide real-time guidance for successful outcomes.
Conversation analytics helps address the main drivers of agent churn.
• Lack of feedback. Many contact centers offer feedback on less than 5% of agent conversations. Conversation analytics analyzes 100% of conversations and automates feedback for agents and supervisors.
• Inadequate training. To satisfy customers’ needs, agents must be properly trained and kept informed. However, many agents lack awareness of product information, company updates, and call center best practices, which leads to unsuccessful interactions. Conversation analytics uncovers gaps in training and knowledge and provides guidance and information during calls that can help agents become the brand experts they want to be.
• Job stress. In many call centers, agents don’t feel set up for success. They may be required to juggle multiple applications as they speak with the customer, or they may lack the data to successfully understand a customer’s history or resolve an issue. Conversation analytics eliminates customer data silos, offers real-time guidance about next-best actions, and provides a single solution with all the tools agents need for success, alleviating stress and increasing success rates.
CallMiner provides contact centers with technology to empower call center agents to succeed, helping to reduce churn and improve performance in the contact center and beyond. Our Eureka conversation analytics platform makes it possible to analyze 100% of customer conversations across every channel – including phone, chat, email, web, SMS, surveys, and social media interactions.
Our Eureka platform analyzes conversations at the deepest level, interpreting nuance, identifying patterns, recognizing emotion, and gleaning insight into a customer’s needs. The actionable intelligence created by our analytics can support call center agents in several ways.
• Excellent training. CallMiner Coach provides personalized coaching for each agent with technology that pinpoints the most impactful moments for coaching. By automatically scoring 100% of agent conversations based on objective data, Coach effectively modifies or encourages frontline behaviors with traceable agent notifications and audio snippets. Our technology also auto scores agent empathy and other emotions to focus coaching on shaping brand engagement.
• Automated feedback. The Eureka platform enables contact centers to use automated scorecards to optimize agent and call center performance. Our analytics kick in as soon as a call is completed, capturing every part of the conversation – including the emotion in the voices of agents and customers – and providing a wealth of actionable information in a user-friendly dashboard and configurable scorecard metrics. As a result, supervisors can identify exactly where agents need help while measuring their progress against key call center metrics and industry standards.
• In-call guidance. Eureka offers real-time call monitoring that can provide agents with insights during conversations with customers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Eureka recognizes specific language and emotion in conversations and provides real-time, next-best-action guidance for agents that can help improve outcomes on every call. Eureka can help agents pinpoint and act on upsell opportunities or proactively escalate a call to improve the customer experience. Eureka can also alert agents and supervisors to customers who are at risk of churn, providing in-call suggestions that can turn around a potentially negative situation.
With the CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform, you can:
• Automate the analysis of agent performance to reduce the burden of manual reviews and to provide feedback based on 100% of customer interactions.
• Deliver objective, data-driven feedback to encourage performance improvement.
• Provide coaching in real-time to improve agent performance, confidence, and retention.
• Identify key areas of improvement for each agent, along with proactive steps for how to get there.
• Set a roadmap for success by identifying star employees and understanding or duplicating their habits.
• Improve the effectiveness of training by using insights gained through performance analysis.
• Use real-time feedback and next-best-action guidance to improve outcomes and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
• Set agents up for success with clear metrics, improved training, and examples of the target behavior.
CallMiner is a global leader in technology for driving call center optimization and business performance. We offer the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. Having mined billion of hours of conversations for insight, we’ve developed technology that can reveal deeper insights into customer experiences to drive improvements in business performance and call center operations.
We offer a collection of turnkey integrations and value-added benefits that deliver insight faster than any other solution on the market.
• Our Solution Packs feature pre-built use cases with proven topic-based content for rapid time-to-value.
• Eureka Language Packs feature multi-lingual support for transcription, reduction, and speech analysis.
• Our Accelerator program provides intensive and personalized training for analysts.
• Eureka Playbooks are step-by-step guides for achieving ROI.
• We offer a mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter that enables analytics that is parsed by customer and agent speakers.
• Our enthusiastic community of users and customers – CallMiner Customer Connect – is an invaluable source of innovation and crowdsourced support.
Most contact centers face agent churn rates that are double the churn rate of other industries. Providing optimal coaching and feedback is also a challenge – many contact center solutions only analyze a small fraction of agent calls, resulting in inaccurate and often unsatisfying analyses. And equipping agents with the tools they need to perform at their best is difficult when contact centers employ a variety of point solutions.
Conversation analytics is a technology that captures and analyzes 100% of agent/customer conversations across all channels – phone, live chat, email, web, SMS, surveys, and social media interactions. By transforming the information in these exchanges into structured data that can be analyzed for insight, conversation analytics provides clear visibility into contact center performance as well as the needs, opinions, and emotions of customers.
By analyzing what customers are saying and the emotion with which they are expressing it, conversation analytics can provide real-time guidance and next-best-action suggestions that can improve the outcomes of customer interactions. Post-call analysis can uncover gaps in knowledge to optimize agent training. And with ways to continually recognize an agent’s superior performance and achievements, conversation analytics can help to improve employee satisfaction and reduce agent churn.
CallMiner lets us enable our agents with real-time guidance to draw attention to what’s actually happening. This helps us encourage and drive active listening skills, while also guiding the agent to take appropriate action.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic