CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Your call center has the potential to help your company achieve its most significant objectives. Equipped with the right technology, call centers can deliver exceptional customer experiences, improve operational efficiency, and drive digital transformation.
Call center technology, however, is rapidly evolving and becoming increasingly complex. Speech analytics solutions, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, and customer journey mapping software can all improve call center performance and deliver better customer experiences. But harnessing these complex technologies requires a platform with powerful yet easy-to-use functionality that can easily scale to deliver results.
CallMiner offers a conversation analytics platform that helps boost call center performance metrics and convert call center data into a significant business advantage. By integrating conversation analytics across all channels, CallMiner transforms the voice of your customers and agents into operational intelligence at scale to optimize sales, inform product, improve customer satisfaction, and heighten call center performance.
There are several factors influencing the evolution of call center technology today.
Digital transformation is driving the call center to deliver an omnichannel customer experience, engaging customers over the phone as well as on digital channels such as chat, email, text, and social media.
Automation technology such as chat bots can help to improve call center performance by managing volume, resolving inquiries, and providing self-service options. Automation can also help to address shrinking headcounts, agent productivity, and pressures to reduce costs.
Technology that allows work-from-home call center agents to stay motivated and productive will be critical to call center success.
From developing predictive service options to analyzing customer behavioral expressions, artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential to uncover valuable customer insights.
Data investments like conversation analytics are not only helping companies collect more data but delivering clearer insight into the voice of customers and helping to build greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
As a leader in call center technology, CallMiner has pioneered the conversation analytics industry by delivering highly effective, usable, and scalable solutions. Our call center technology helps businesses and organizations improve contact center performance and glean business intelligence by automating their ability to listen to and analyze every customer interaction. Our market-leading platform automatically analyzes contacts across all communication channels, including phone, chat, email, SMS, surveys, and social media.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform transforms customer and agent conversations into operational intelligence with automated performance and sentiment scoring, topic discovery, and trend presentation. With call center technology from CallMiner, you can:
• Enable fastest time-to-value through turnkey integrations, packaged content, and self-serve customization.
• Achieve greater agility with open API, artificial intelligence, flexible integration, and predictive modeling.
• Drive improved ROI through automation, Playbooks, exceptional support, and innovation from a collaborative community.
The Eureka platform includes a set of modular, API-enabled solutions:
• Analyze is the analytics core of the Eureka platform, providing tools to analyze massive volumes of customer interactions using automated performance scoring, transcriptions tagged with sentiment, topic discovery, and multichannel customer journey mapping.
• Coach optimizes performance with conversation analytics insight from every call, targeted guidance, and tools for agent self-improvement. Role-based dashboards with automated performance scoring allow supervisors to identify coaching moments and enable agents to view their performance with drill-down detail.
• Alert provides real-time customer interaction insight that enables in-the-moment awareness and next-best-action guidance during each call to ensure exceptional customer experiences and positive conversation outcomes.
• Capture offers a high-quality, speaker-separated audio foundation for more accurate speech analytics. Capture integrates with a wide range of IP and SIPREC telephony environments to capture contact center audio in real-time.
• Visualize provides Eureka Analyze users with graphical data exploration, discovery, and presentation. Users can drag-and-drop data elements such as voice, text, and metadata within dashboards to create compelling conversation analytics stories that turn insights into action.
• Redact makes it possible to safely store and share audio transcription data for agent coaching by precisely removing sensitive numeric data and reducing risk and liability associated with external and internal threats. Redact automatically recognizes sensitive PII data such as account data, credit card information, and Social Security numbers.
Founded in 2002, CallMiner has pioneered the conversation analytics industry and has won multiple awards for its technology and customer support. With years of industry leadership and billions of hours of conversations mined, we offer solutions that deliver exceptional value to our customers and drive improvements in call center performance metrics.
In addition to our Eureka platform, we offer:
• Solution language packs that feature alternate languages for transcription, redaction, and speech analysis.
• Accelerator is an intensive, personalized analyst training program.
• Playbooks that deliver step-by-step guides for achieving greater ROI and superior business performance improvement from your investment in CallMiner call center technology.
Call center technology is the collection of hardware and software tools used by companies and the supervisors and agents in their call centers. Call center technology is designed to optimize the routing, distribution, recording, handling, and analysis of inbound and outbound phone calls.
While each call center is different and may prioritize different KPIs, some metrics are important to nearly all contact center operations. First Call Resolution (FCR) measures the percentage of customer issues that are resolved on the initial call. Average Handle Time (ACH) gives an accurate measurement of the average time required to complete an interaction with a customer. Customer Effort Score measures the lengths to which a customer must go to resolve their issues. Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures the likelihood a customer would recommend a brand or product to a friend. Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT) measures a customer’s overall satisfaction.
In a call center, conversation analytics is used to transcribe conversations and analyze their content and acoustics for emotion and sentiment. Conversation analytics can score interactions to provide greater insight into customers’ attitudes and opinions, agent effectiveness, and call center performance.
Our call center’s continuous improvement process is anchored on CallMiner’s capabilities. Everything begins with speech analytics.
Business Analyst, Slimware Utilities