CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Measuring contact center performance is the first step to improving it. From tracking First Contact Resolution (FCR) and Average Handle Time (AHT) to customer churn, agent engagement, and customer satisfaction, your call center KPIs show how well you’re performing and why. Comparing call center metrics against industry standards can reveal where you are lagging behind competitors – and where you should focus your efforts on business performance improvement.
Your agents’ conversations with customers are the greatest source of data for the metrics that matter most. Given the importance of tracking call center metrics and industry standards, you might assume that all call center analytics would be based on data from 100% of customer conversations. Surprisingly, the industry standard for reviewing recorded conversations is roughly 1 to 3% – the practice of manually reviewing and scoring customer interactions is too time-consuming to cover thousands of calls each day.
CallMiner can help. Through AI-powered automation, our Eureka conversation analytics platform makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of conversations across all channels.
Opinions about the most important call center metrics and industry standards vary by contact center and the business purposes they support. But some metrics are universally valued for the way they help to focus efforts on business improvement.
• First Contact Resolution (FCR) measures the percentage of customer concerns resolved on the first contact. Higher scores are a strong indicator of customer satisfaction and agent efficiency.
• Average Handle Time (AHT) is the typical time required to process a customer’s contact. Lower AHT drives cost-efficiency as well as customer satisfaction.
• Employee engagement is a measure of how satisfied and productive your agents are. Happier agents inevitably lead to happier customers.
• Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures customer enthusiasm and the percentage of people who would recommend a brand over the number that would not. Positive NPS can be a predictor of business growth, while negative NPS can identify issues for business improvement.
• Customer Effort Score (CES) measures how hard it is for customers to interact with the brand. Reducing CES is critical for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
CallMiner Eureka is the most powerful platform for meeting business goals in the contact center and throughout the enterprise. By optimizing call center operations and improving the customer experience, The CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform helps to move the needle on call center metrics above industry standards.
Our technology captures, transcribes, analyzes, categorizes, and scores every interaction with customers across every channel. That includes phone calls as well as text-based interactions like chat, web, SMS, social media, surveys, and email. These exchanges are full of invaluable data about your customers’ needs, wants, motivations, and emotions. By turning this unstructured information into structured data, Eureka enables you to mine 100% of your customer conversations for actionable intelligence to improve business performance, customer experiences, and call center optimization.
Rather than measuring just a smattering of interactions, CallMiner helps you track KPIs and develop strategies based on call center metrics from 100% of your conversations. Even more impressive, CallMiner delivers customer service analytics that can provide agents with real-time guidance about the next-best actions based on the content of the conversation and the emotion in a customer’s voice.
When you choose CallMiner Eureka to help you achieve call center metrics that exceed industry standards, you can identify how customers feel about every interaction so you can optimize every touchpoint. With automated agent and call center scorecards, you can create a culture of persistent improvement. And by relying on The CallMiner automated technology, you can effectively and efficiently meet business goals – without increasing your personnel costs.
The CallMiner Eureka platform provides a set of solutions with the tools you need to measure, track, and optimize call center metrics against industry standards.
• Analyze, the customizable dashboard for the Eureka platform automatically scores audio and text-based interactions and transforms unstructured data into business intelligence. With Analyze, you can map the omnichannel customer journey and uncover insights that drive business growth.
• Coach, a cloud-based solution for optimizing agent performance, provides dashboards for agents and supervisors that show personal and call center-wide metrics with data-based feedback and progress monitoring.
• Alert, a real-time call monitoring solution, combines AI-driven automated transcription and proactive alerts to provide agents and supervisors with real-time, actionable insight that can enhance customer experiences while ensuring compliance.
• Visualize, a powerful tool for visually exploring information provides a flexible workspace where you can customize and compare graphical data to reveal insight.
• Capture, a technology for capturing speaker-separated audio, enables accurate and secure conversation analytics with real-time audio acquisition that can scale efficiently.
• Redact, a solution for protecting sensitive information automatically identifies and removes sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information to support compliance and protect customer privacy.
With technology expertise that spans two decades and over 2 billion hours of mining customer conversations for actionable intelligence, CallMiner delivers the industry’s most powerful platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. No other technology offers more customizable solutions or deeper understanding for improved outcomes.
Our Eureka conversation analytics platform provides:
• A better view of what matters to customers. By analyzing the details of interactions and accurately autoscoring performance, we are able to correlate data across channels while categorizing it for ease, effectiveness, and emotion.
• Faster time to business improvement. With CallMiner, you can rely on unmatched accuracy, AI-driven search features, and real-time and post-call analytics to drive better business decisions and process improvement.
• A focus on customer success. With a dedicated support team for every account and an active customer community, we deliver the resources to help you achieve ROI and business goals with our technology.
Call center metrics offer insight into the performance of contact centers. Some of the most important metrics include First Contact Resolution (FCR), Average Handle Time (AHT), Customer Effort Score (CES), and Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT). By tracking these metrics and comparing them to industry standards, contact center supervisors can better understand where agents are performing well and where improvements can be made.
Conversation analytics is a technology that captures and analyzes conversations between customers and contact center agents. By transcribing and analyzing phone calls and text-based exchanges via chat, email, web, SMS, and social media, conversation analytics converts these interactions into structured data that can reveal deeper insight into what customers want and how they feel about their interactions with a business.
Conversation analytics can provide real-time and post-call insight that can help supervisors and agents better understand how to satisfy customers’ needs. By optimizing training and coaching opportunities, contact centers can improve efficiency metrics such as First Contact Resolution and Average Handle Time. And by providing insight into the customer’s mindset, conversation analytics can help contact center agents deliver better experiences that lower Customer Effort Scores and improve Customer Satisfaction Scores.
Our call center’s continuous improvement process is anchored on CallMiner’s capabilities. Everything begins with speech analytics.
Business Analyst, Slimware Utilities