CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Contact centers are quickly becoming indispensable to healthcare organizations seeking to improve outcomes and increase patient satisfaction. As the healthcare industry becomes more complex, contact centers in healthcare organizations can help to coordinate care more effectively by centralizing patient communications. Using specially trained agents to interact with patients can enhance the patient experience while simplifying communication around scheduling, billing, prescription refills, and follow-up care.
To optimize the performance of contact centers in healthcare delivery, organizations need technology that can accomplish three things:
• Analyze patient conversations at scale to gain insight into their needs, wants, and expectations.
• Deliver real-time feedback and next-best-action guidance to help agents deliver better customer experiences.
• Provide real-time metrics and feedback that can help agents and supervisors improve performance, increase efficiency, and adhere to healthcare call center best practices.
CallMiner Eureka offers a solution that can help contact centers in healthcare organizations achieve these objectives – and much more.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform captures 100% of patient conversations, using AI and machine learning to analyze conversations, determining the meaning of each speaker’s words and the emotion behind them. By converting the unstructured information in calls, emails, chat, and other communications into structured data that can be searched and analyzed, CallMiner reveals deep insight into what patients want, how they feel about the care they receive, and whether their expectations are being met.
Armed with this insight, healthcare organizations can take action to enhance the patient experience in their healthcare journey and improve their level of satisfaction. CallMiner also provides metrics that can help health care call center supervisors and agents to serve patients more effectively while reducing costs, increasing first call resolution, optimizing call flow, and making other advances in operational efficiency. And with real-time analysis of every interaction, CallMiner can provide next-best-action guidance for agents during calls to improve performance and enhance outcomes for patients.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence technology that drives business performance improvement. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel patient interactions at scale, CallMiner enables contact centers in healthcare organizations to glean deeper insight from every patient conversation and drive transformational business change.
The CallMiner Eureka platform has been developed with experience gained over 2 decades of innovation and billions of hours of customer conversations mined. With CallMiner, contact centers in healthcare organizations can:
• Improve satisfaction by enhancing patient experiences around care delivery, scheduling, insurance, billing, care coordination, and follow-up communications.
• Reduce compliance risk by automatically redacting sensitive information and monitoring agent interactions to ensure compliance with HIPAA and other regulatory frameworks . • Increase operational efficiency by reducing average handle time, increasing first call resolution, and improving agent performance.
• Shorten revenue cycles by identifying confusion and friction around billing and identifying patient conversations that should be escalated to a supervisor.
• Create a patient-centric organization with insight that identifies the needs of patients related to services, processes, and policies.
The CallMiner Eureka platform comprises a set of solutions for capturing, analyzing, and sharing information from patient interactions.
• Analyze transcribes, categorizes, and scores every interaction to deliver better business intelligence. Discover what matters most with automated tools that that score performance, tag transcriptions with sentiment and emotion, and deliver patient insights to drive business growth.
• Visualize makes it easy to explore contact center healthcare data and create shareable presentations. Drill down into details that reveal insights about patient behaviors, agent performance, and other root-cause indicators.
• Alert delivers real-time guidance to drive better outcomes in conversations with patients at risk of churn or in medical distress. Eureka automatically notifies agents or supervisors based on indicators that suggest a potentially negative experience for a customer, or when calls should be escalated to a healthcare provider.
• Coach enables supervisors to better monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale. With deep understanding into interactions with patients, supervisors can target agent behavior for reinforcement or guidance.
• Capture enables more accurate transcription and speech analytics by collecting high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio.
• Redact improves patient privacy and HIPAA compliance by automatically removing sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information from audio and text-based conversations.
As the global leader in conversation intelligence, CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in healthcare, financial services, insurance, retail, travel, hospitality, and other industries. No other platform provides more customizable solutions or deeper understanding of the needs and behaviors of patients and customers.
The CallMiner platform connects the dots between insight and action, identifying areas of opportunity to drive business improvement and transformational change. With CallMiner, organizations can:
• Analyze interactions at the deepest level, interpreting nuance and identifying patterns to uncover areas of opportunity for improving patient experiences and driving better outcomes.
• Expand omnichannel analysis with AI and ML-powered analytics that correlate text-based and audio interactions, even when channels are not integrated.
• Enhance performance and operations with insights that reveal the tangible actions required to turn intelligence into business improvement.
A contact center is an organization or department that’s responsible for inbound and outbound communications with customers on a variety of channels, including phone, email, chat, social media and more. A contact center in a healthcare organization may be responsible for answering patient’s questions, coordinating scheduling, managing billing, communicating about follow-up care, or handling other interactions that are part of a patient’s healthcare journey.
Conversation intelligence is an advanced technology that uses AI and machine learning to capture and analyze conversations between an organization and its customers, patients, employees, and other audiences. In a contact center for a healthcare organization, conversation intelligence can convert the unstructured information in voice or text-based interactions into structured data that can be searched and analyzed. By determining the meaning of conversations and identifying the emotional drivers of a speaker’s words, conversation intelligence platforms provide insight into the needs, wants, opinions, and emotions of a customer or patient.
How does conversation intelligence benefit a contact center in healthcare? Conversation intelligence allows agents and supervisors in a healthcare contact center to better understand what patients want and need. By mining patient conversations for insight, a conversation intelligence platform enables a healthcare organization to take action to serve patients more effectively, enhancing their healthcare experience and improving patient satisfaction. As a result, conversation intelligence can have a dramatic impact on the ability to acquire and retain patients, and to enable better healthcare outcomes.
CallMiner helps us ensure our patients aren’t encountering unnecessary hurdles and are getting what they need.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
CallMiner lets us enable our agents with real-time guidance to draw attention to what’s actually happening. This helps us encourage and drive active listening skills, while also guiding the agent to take appropriate action.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic