See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
CallMiner's 2023 CX Landscape Report is here! |Download today
More companies today are competing primarily on the basis of customer experience (CX) – which means speech analytics is now business-critical technology. By capturing and analyzing conversations between customers and contact center agents, speech analytics solutions reveal what customers want and how they feel about every interaction with a brand. With this data, companies can optimize every touchpoint on the buying journey to increase conversions and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Choosing the right speech analytics vendor is paramount. Superior technology can solve all sorts of problems – from unifying customer data on a single platform to delivering real-time feedback for coaching and agent improvement. Conversely, selecting speech analytics vendors with inadequate software will only result in additional headaches, confusing workflows, and less-than-stellar results.
As a global leader in conversation analytics technology, CallMiner offers the industry’s leading solution for analyzing speech as well as text-based conversations across all channels. With CallMiner, you can dramatically improve the performance of the business as a whole.
When evaluating offerings from speech analytics vendors, there are several important criteria that can help you select the best solution. Your speech analytics solution should:
• Provide a single view of the customer by eliminating data silos and integrating customer data across channels.
• Deliver analysis in real-time, providing agents with next-best-action guidance.
• Provide actionable insight quickly, using AI-powered processes to crunch numbers on thousands of interactions daily.
• Integrate with existing technology, eliminating the need to alternate between platforms and interfaces.
• Simplify training and coaching with easy-to-read dashboards that spotlight performance and areas for improvement.
• Offer visualization capabilities that can help to turn insights into action and communicate data to relevant stakeholders.
CallMiner provides contact center technology that surpasses the capabilities of competing speech analytics vendors. Our Eureka conversational analytics platform combines speech analytics for phone calls with text-based analytics for other channels, including email, chat, SMS, web, and social media interactions. By capturing and analyzing 100% of conversations across all channels, CallMiner delivers greater insight into agent performance and the mindset of the customer.
Our Eureka platform checks all the boxes when it comes to contact center analytics technology that can move the needle on performance metrics. Our platform unifies data from multiple channels for a single view of the customer and their history of interactions. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Eureka analyzes conversations and provides feedback in real-time, offering next-best-action guidance to agents and supervisors that can improve the outcome of every interaction.
By scoring every agent interaction, Eureka can proactively identify key areas of improvement along with proactive steps for how to get there. And by combining in-the-moment alerts with ongoing feedback, Eureka facilitates incremental performance increases for agents that in turn drive better contact center and business performance.
The CallMiner Eureka platform offers a set of solutions that deliver a more comprehensive technology than other speech analytics vendors.
• Analyze is the core of the Eureka platform, providing tools for transcribing, categorizing, and scoring every customer interaction. This CallMiner product not only determines meaning and intention in conversations but also uses emotion and sentiment analysis to deliver deeper insight into every interaction.
• Coach automates performance improvement with tools for monitoring, understanding, and optimizing agent performance at scale. Our technology helps increase agent retention with personalized coaching and helps create a culture of persistent improvement.
• Alert is a real-time call monitoring solution that provides in-call feedback and next-best-action guidance to improve the outcomes of conversations. By transcribing and analyzing conversations in real-time, Alert can issue notifications about customers at risk and provide proactive escalation to improve the customer experience.
• Visualize provides graphic insight with tools that enable you to explore and discover data gleaned from customer interactions. This solution offers an easy-to-use interface that lets you drill down from the big picture into details that reveal insights into customer behavior, agent performance, process challenges, and other root cause indicators.
• Capture provides tools for transcribing high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio that can improve the accuracy of speech analytics.
• Redact automatically identifies and removes sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information from audio and text-based conversations.
The CallMiner customer conversation analytics solution is the most powerful platform for meeting all your business goals. We deliver the intelligence required to make better business decisions based on meaningful insight from analyzing customer interactions at scale. Our Eureka platform is powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence that can interpret emotion as well as the meaning and identify patterns that reveal deeper insight into every conversation. By helping organizations connect the dots between the insight into areas of improvement and the action required to achieve it, we help businesses achieve transformational growth. That is why CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in a wide range of industries, including retail, healthcare, financial services, insurance, travel and hospitality, and more.
In contact centers, speech analytics uses natural language processing (NLP) and artificial intelligence (AI) to transcribe and analyze the conversations between customers and agents. Speech analytics can reveal insights that can help to better serve customers, improve call center efficiency, and drive business performance.
Speech analytics analyzes audio conversations from phone calls. Conversation analytics incorporates both speech analytics and text analytics to provide an omnichannel solution for capturing interactions via phone, text, email, chat, web, surveys, SMS, and social media.
When comparing the products of speech analytics and customer analytics software vendors, it’s important to look for a product that can unify customer information from multiple channels on a single platform. The right speech analytics vendor should also provide solutions that integrate easily with an existing technology stack and technology that provides real-time insight and next-best-action guidance for contact center supervisors and agents. Powerful visualization tools are important for sharing insights from analytics with stakeholders throughout the organization.
CallMiner is a brilliant partner who has supported us from day one and continues to do so. Its interaction analytics technology has become a must have for our organisation.
Chief Information Officer, Cabot
CallMiner provides industry-leading conversation analytics that delivers deeper insight into the omnichannel customer journey. By capturing and analyzing every conversation with customers across all channels, CallMiner’s text and speech analytics solutions offer a clearer understanding of the customer’s mindset and emotions, providing vital information for sales, marketing, and customer service teams. CallMiner’s customer journey mapping software supports superior customer journey visualization and automated consumer journey mapping, allowing organizations to optimize every touchpoint in the customer relationship. Business performance analytics provide real-time insight into key indicators of business performance, while call center scorecard technology supports a culture of persistent improvement. With CallMiner, organizations can tackle everything from call center customer service tips and best practices to transformational change and business growth.