See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Deliver exceptional frontline agent experiences to improve employee productivity and engagement, as well as improved customer experience.
Leverage intelligence to more effectively manage your QA program at scale, driving quality outcomes and improving CX.
Improve customer experience with operational efficiency and quality in the contact center.
Understand voice and text conversations to uncover the insights needed to improve compliance and reduce risk.
Analyze 100% of customer conversations to fight fraud, protect your brand reputation, and drive customer loyalty.
Reveal patterns and insights at scale to understand customers, better meet their needs and expectations, and drive customer experience excellence.
Use customer insights to power product-market fit and drive loyalty. Improve quality and safety, identify competitive threats, and evaluate innovation opportunities.
Conversation analytics provides business insights that lead to better patient outcomes for the professionals in the healthcare industry.
Make your telecom and communications teams stand out from the crowd and better understand your customers with conversation analytics software.
Take your omnichannel retail and eccommerce sales and customer experience to new heights with conversation analytics for deep customer insights.
Delivering the best customer experience and staying compliant with financial industry regulations can be driven through conversation analytics.
Increase revenue while supporting customers in the tightly monitored and high-risk collections industry with conversation analytics.
Conversation analytics makes it possible to understand and serve insurance customers by mining 100% of contact center interactions.
Conversation analytics can help energy and utilities companies enhance customer experience and remain compliant to industry regulations.
Adopting cutting edge technology, like AI-powered analytics, means BPOs can help clients better understand customer interactions and drive value.
Drive CX, loyalty and brand reputation for your travel and hospitality organization with conversation intelligence.
Product recalls are costly to a company’s reputation and bottom line. While recalls are meant to help avoid liability and protect safety, they can nevertheless do real damage to an organization’s relationships with customers.
Avoiding product recalls requires a multi-faceted approach to monitoring quality and safety. Companies must maintain strict QA protocols on their own products as well as the products, parts, and materials provided by third-party vendors. Partners and vendors must be thoroughly vetted for production quality as well as litigation history, and product inspections must span the entire supply chain.
While most companies have robust quality and safety protocols in place, many have not yet have adopted one additional measure that can help to avoid product recalls: collecting product feedback directly from customers. When product teams can monitor customer interactions to better understand their experience with a product, they may gain early warning of product defects that can help to avoid a product recall or minimize a recall’s scope and impact.
That’s the CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform can help.
Conversation intelligence technology relies on AI and machine learning to extract deep insights from customer interactions. By determining the meaning of language, the intent of a speaker, and the sentiment and emotion in the voice, conversation intelligence converts the unstructured information in conversations into structured data that can be aggregated, searched, and analyzed.
Conversation intelligence can monitor and capture conversations on any channel: calls, email, chat, websites, social media, surveys, and more. By capturing 100% of customer conversations across all channels, a conversation intelligence platform like CallMiner Eureka delivers unparalleled insight into how customers feel about products – and where safety issues may need to be addressed.
Conversation intelligence data can serve as an early warning system for companies, providing near-real time understanding of safety issues that should be remediated immediately. A superior platform can also help to monitor customer feedback during a product recall, providing product teams and contact center agents with guidance for handling customer interactions for the best possible outcomes.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence technology, providing the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel conversations at scale. By revealing meaningful insight from every customer interaction, CallMiner provides product teams and companies with the intelligence they need to make better business decisions.
With CallMiner, product teams can easily monitor customer comments, criticisms, suggestions, and complaints to gain a deep understanding of how well a product is meeting the needs of users and where it is falling short of expectations. Most importantly, the Eureka platform can surface quality and safety concerns in near-real time, allowing product teams to respond rapidly to customer communications.
This type of detailed product feedback can help to avoid product recalls by uncovering safety issues in existing products and beta versions while providing new product development teams with guidance for creating safer products. When flaws and unsafe defects are discovered after release, CallMiner Eureka enables businesses to issue product recalls earlier, limiting the scope of the recall and minimzing reputational and financial damage.
In addition to helping avoid and manage product recalls, insight from CallMiner Eureka enables product teams to:
• Enhance innovation. With product intelligence from CallMiner, teams can gain inspiration for new products and features from customer requests and suggestions. Product teams can also enhance the product innovation process by analyzing the drivers of customer suggestions to uncover adjacent opportunities for innovation. And by revealing the unexpected ways that customers are trying to use existing products, CallMiner can help teams to uncover opportunities for product line expansion.
• Drive improvement. CallMiner delivers unprecedented access to the thoughts and feelings and customers about your company’s products. By revealing how well or how poorly your products are meeting customer needs, CallMiner helps focus and prioritize investments and energize the product improvement process.
• Increase competitiveness. Omnichannel analysis of social, ratings and review sites can uncover competitive strengths and weaknesses to enhance product development management. By monitoring conversations at scale for competitor mentions, CallMiner helps to uncover product risks and competitive threats to improve product management strategy.
As a superior product feedback management solution, CallMiner Eureka enables product teams to accomplish critical objectives as they work to ensure quality, increase safety, and avoid product recalls. With CallMiner, your product teams can:
• Analyze and score 100% of calls, chat, email, and other interactions with CallMiner Analyze. As the center of the Eureka platform, Analyze provides omnichannel analytics, AI-driven search, and organic discovery to gain deeper insights into the customer’s experience and mindset at every touchpoint on their product journey.
• Drive better customer outcomes with CallMiner Alert. This technology automatically notifies agents and supervisors when a customer conversation is at risk of negative outcome. By monitoring language and emotion in the voice, Alert automatically identifies escalation and tension in customer conversations and provides real-time guidance for resolving interactions positively.
• Create graphical presentations with CallMiner Visualize. With an interactive, easy-to-use interface, Visualize lets users explore conversation intelligence data visually to connect the dots between insight and action, or to drill down into the detail of a single customer’s feedback.
• Improve agent performance with CallMiner Coach. With Coach, supervisors can better understand and improve agent performance through automated scoring, data-based feedback, and progress monitoring.
• Enhance the accuracy of analytics with CallMiner Capture. This technology collects high-fidelity, dual-channel audio for more accurate conversation analytics.
• Protect customer privacy with CallMiner Redact, a solution that automatically identifies and removes sensitive data in audio and text-based conversations.
CallMiner makes it possible to analyze 100% of conversations with customers, turning insights into transformational business change. By analyzing interactions at the deepest levels, the CallMiner Eureka platform enables product teams to connect the dots between insight and action to drive improvement, innovation, and growth.
Our technology expertise spans two decades of innovation and billions of hours of mining customer conversation. By providing a deeper understanding of what customers want faster than any other solution, our platform empowers organizations to decide intelligently, pivot quickly, and improve exponentially.
CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in industries such as healthcare, retail, finance, travel, insurance, hospitality, and more.
A product recall is a request from a manufacturer for customers to return a product because it has been deemed potentially unsafe or defective.
In addition to establishing robust quality controls, monitoring supply chain risk, and staying on top of safety regulations, companies can rely on customer feedback to help avoid and manage product recalls. Customers share a great deal of opinions about their problems with inadequate or defective products on ratings and reviews sites, social media, and through interaction with contact center agents. By capturing, analyzing, and mining these conversations for insight, businesses can better understand product shortcomings, identify risk, and avoid product recalls.
Conversation intelligence platforms make it possible to capture, understand, and extract insight from audio and text-based interactions with customers. Using AI and machine learning, conversation intelligence technology captures interactions that take place via phone, email, chat, social, web, SMS, surveys, and other channels. By determining the content of language, the intent of speakers, and the emotion and sentiment behind a customer’s behavior, conversation intelligence converts the unstructured information in customer interactions into structured data that can be searched and analyzed for product intelligence.
Coach was an absolute gamechanger for our supervisors and agents. It gave them an at-a-glance look at performance in each of the QA areas. It showed us how wide-spread a problem was so that we could address it quickly.
Contract Center Systems Administrator, Gant Travel
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform allows organizations to analyze omnichannel customer interactions at scale, empowering brand and product management teams with a deeper understanding of the customer brand experience. By revealing meaningful insight from 100% of customer conversations across all channels, CallMiner produces more accurate brand KPIs and competitive brand intelligence to help teams improve brand perception and awareness. Product development teams rely on CallMiner to deliver real-time product feedback from every customer interaction, transforming new product development strategy and product experience management with rich intelligence. With CallMiner, product teams can drive new product innovation, identify competitive threats and weaknesses, and address quality and safety concerns to avoid product recalls and business emergencies.