See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Customer feedback is essential to brand and product management teams working to deliver exceptional product experiences. Shoppers today have more options than ever, and their buying journey spans a variety of channels and devices. To enable a positive consumer product experience, your teams must meet and exceed expectations at every touchpoint along the way. Gathering feedback is the most effective way to understand each customer’s product experience throughout the buying journey and to identify ways to improve it.
In the past, collecting customer feedback has been a difficult proposition. Surveys, focus groups, and user testing – the most common tools – provide data on a very slim sample of customers. Results are often skewed by customers who tend to have highly positive or negative opinions. Reviewing and analyzing contact center calls – where customers are more likely to share unsolicited feedback – can provide a more nuanced understanding of the customer’s product experience, but it’s a highly time-consuming task. That’s why many of the world’s leading companies are turning to conversation intelligence technology with the CallMiner Eureka platform.
The customer’s experience with a product can be affected by any number of variables. A product’s design and ease of use are critical. Its functions must satisfy a user’s needs, and its durability must meet the user’s expectations. The way a product is marketed, purchased, delivered, and supported can all impact the product experience as well.
Superior product experience management (PXM) requires teams to understand how successful the experience is at every touchpoint, and customer feedback is invaluable for this effort. Customer ratings and reviews on websites can reveal product quality issues and competitive weaknesses to be addressed. Customer calls to product support services can identify safety issues to be resolved immediately before they become business emergencies. Customer comments may point out problems with the product itself as well as the process of ordering or interacting with product support. Feedback can also inspire innovation by pointing out features and functionality that customers wish a product could have. All of this customer feedback can have a profound impact on product management strategy and the product experience.
As the global leader in conversation intelligence technology for driving business performance improvement, CallMiner Eureka delivers powerful solutions for mining customer interactions for insight and intelligence. Using AI and machine learning, CallMiner captures and analyzes 100% of customer conversations across all channels: phone, chat, email, social, web, SMS, surveys, and more. By determining the meaning and intent of each conversation as well as the sentiment and emotion driving behavior, Eureka delivers a deeper understanding of what customers want and need. These insights can profoundly impact product experience management, enabling businesses to achieve dramatic improvements in product service and experience.
Our Eureka platform provides a comprehensive set of tools for capturing, describing, analyzing, and scoring customer interactions at scale.
• Analyze helps product teams better understand conversations with root-cause analysis to discover what matters most to customers in the product experience.
• Coach enables supervisors to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale by targeting behavior for guidance or reinforcement.
• RealTime provides real-time, next-best actions to help agents turnaround a negative customer experience and reduce risk for fines or legal action.
• Visualize creates shareable presentations that enable organizations to visually explore conversation intelligence data and customer feedback.
• Redact accurately identifies and removes sensitive numeric data from audio and text-based conversations.
With the ability to mine every customer conversation for insight, CallMiner Eureka enables product experience teams to achieve critical objectives.
• Gain greater visibility. With CallMiner, product teams have far deeper insight into the experience of all customers rather than a select few. Teams can make smarter decisions based on comprehensive data rather than incidental anecdotes.
• Move faster. By delivering product experience feedback in real time, CallMiner helps teams to gain a competitive edge by moving faster to address issues and improve products.
• Reduce effort. Extensive automation on the Eureka platform minimizes the amount of manual work and human intervention required to understand the customer experience and connect the dots between insight and action.
• Improve quality. By sharing customer feedback with teams throughout the product journey, businesses can enhance the quality of the product experience at every touchpoint.
• Ensure safety. CallMiner enables customer feedback to serve as an early warning system for potential safety issues, allowing teams to address them quickly before they reach a crisis level.
• Drive innovation. With CallMiner, product teams can capture customer suggestions that inspire new features and products.
CallMiner Eureka is the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. By analyzing conversations at the deepest level, our technology interprets nuance and identifies patterns to reveal new areas of opportunity for improving the product experience.
Trusted by the world’s leading organizations in finance, retail, healthcare, and other industries, CallMiner Eureka enables organizations to:
• Move faster. Turnkey integrations, packaged content, and self-serve customization help product teams achieve faster time to value.
• Integrate easily. Our open API and artificial intelligence allow us to deliver flexible integration and agile solutions.
• Achieve ROI. We help customers achieve ROI faster through extensive automation, exceptional support services, and Playbooks that provide step-by-step guidance for extracting value from the Eureka platform.
• Enjoy flexibility. The Eureka platform is agnostic to the source system that captures data and can integrate with all market-leading call recorder, chat, and email systems.
Product experience is the sum of interactions that users or customers have with a product and the thoughts and feelings those interactions produce. As part of the broader customer experience, product experience is focused specifically on perceptions that customers have while using a product.
While product teams may have a great deal of opinions about how a product should be designed and used, only customer feedback can reveal whether a product is actually meeting the customers’ needs and expectations. By constantly seeking, analyzing, and incorporating customer feedback into product management, teams can improve quality, enhance safety, drive innovation, and gain a competitive edge.
Conversation intelligence technology solves the challenge of collecting feedback from customers. Rather than gathering feedback from a small group of customers through focus groups, surveys, or a sample of contact center calls, conversation intelligence makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of interactions with customers across every channel. Using AI and machine learning, a conversation intelligence platform can determine what customers are saying as well as the sentiment and emotion that is driving their expression, delivering deep insight into their wants, needs, and behaviors. These insights help product teams build better experiences to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
We have been able to use the CallMiner platform to help us meet our organizational goals and focus more on customer experience.
Analyst, Mid-Market Organization (50 - 1,000 employees)
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence to drive business performance improvement. With the ability to capture and analyze 100% of omnichannel interactions, the CallMiner Eureka platform powers brand and product feedback management to deliver a deeper understanding of customers, enhancing the brand experience and improving product planning and development. With CallMiner’s business intelligence products, teams can monitor brand awareness and brand sentiment in real time to identify drivers of attraction, monitor campaign responses, and compare competitive brand perception. In new product development, CallMiner’s feedback management software delivers insights from customer conversations to drive innovation and improvement in the new product development process. By monitoring and analyzing customer interactions at scale, CallMiner serves as an always-on focus group to optimize the product experience.