See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Every great product management strategy is meant to answer two questions: “Who is this product for, and how will it fulfill their needs?” Yet, oddly, too many strategies are crafted without thorough awareness of what customers really want and need, or how they feel about existing products and competitors’ offerings.
Sometimes this is because product teams believe so strongly in a product that they disregard customer feedback and rely on gut feelings instead. At other times, product teams lack feedback management software that can deliver an accurate and comprehensive understanding of a target audience. Many product feedback tools today are focused on developing insight based on customer surveys, which tend to only capture comments from a small subset of highly satisfied or dissatisfied customers.
CallMiner offers a superior alternative. The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform captures and analyzes 100% of customer interactions across all channels, enabling product teams to make data-driven decisions based on a deep understanding of customer opinions and preferences.
Conversation intelligence is built on the idea that conversations with your customers can reveal deep insights and patterns that can transform the product development process – as long as you can analyze customer interactions at scale. To accomplish this, conversation intelligence platforms capture the unstructured information and unsolicited feedback in customer conversations, transforming it into structured data that can be analyzed for actionable insight. This technology is able to transcribe, categorize, tag, and score customer conversations that take place on every channel, using artificial intelligence and machine learning to determine the meaning of a customer’s words as well as their intent and the emotion and sentiment behind it.
The results can power product management strategy with invaluable insight into what customers think of products – and where they may be having issues. Ultimately, conversation intelligence data can help teams to innovate new products based on customer suggestions, improve existing products in response to customer comments, and uncover competitive strengths, weaknesses, threats, and risks.
Built on two decades of innovation and the expertise gained from mining billions of hours of customer conversations, CallMiner Eureka is the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale. With Eureka, product teams gain deeper customer insights, enhancing product experience management and delivering better intelligence for product management strategy.
Our platform provides comprehensive capabilities for mining insight from customer interactions across channels. With CallMiner Eureka, your product teams can:
• Discover what customers want most with CallMiner Analyze. As mission control for the Eureka platform, Analyze makes it possible to capture and analyze audio interactions over the phone as well as text-based interactions in email, chat, SMS, surveys, social, web, and more. By scoring conversations, tagging transcriptions with sentiment and emotion, and categorizing comments based on keywords and phrases, Analyze interprets nuance and identifies patterns to uncover areas of opportunity in brand and product management.
• Create presentations that demand attention and encourage action with CallMiner Visualize. This technology lets stakeholders visually explore conversation intelligence data. Users can access an interactive interface to drill down into customer details or see the big picture to visually connect the dots between insights action.
• Enhance customer outcomes with CallMiner RealTime and CallMiner Coach. When a customer conversation is headed in a negative direction, RealTime notifies supervisors and agents and provides real-time guidance to help resolve customer issues and improve the outcomes of calls. CallMiner Coach automates agent performance improvement by enabling supervisors to identify performance trends and target agent behavior for guidance or reinforcement.
• Protect the privacy of customers with CallMiner Redact. This technology accurately identifies and removes sensitive numeric data for audio and text-based conversations, making it possible to gain value from conversation intelligence without exposing private customer information.
With the ability to analyze customer interactions at scale, CallMiner Eureka enables product teams to accomplish critical objectives in product management.
• Enhance strategy. By analyzing solicited and unsolicited multi-channel customer feedback, CallMiner helps teams to refine product management strategy by serving as an always-on focus group for testing ideas, messages, features, and products.
• Address quality and safety issues. CallMiner empowers product managers, designers, and QA teams to easily capture quality issues that need to be addressed. Using contact center interactions as an early warning system, CallMiner helps to identify, analyze, and remediate safety issues before they become product crises.
• Understand the competitive landscape. CallMiner monitors conversations across social media and ratings and review sites to gain a deeper understanding of a product’s strengths and weaknesses against the competition. By mining these conversations for competitor mentions, CallMiner also uncovers product risks or threats that teams may not yet be aware of.
• Drive new innovation. With comprehensive insight into customer suggestions and comments about what they want and need, CallMiner delivers inspiration for new features, products, and service offerings. By capturing and analyzing the foundational drivers of customer suggestions, CallMiner helps teams uncover adjacent opportunities for innovation. Ultimately, CallMiner’s insights can help drive research and investment priorities for the product management roadmap.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence technology, providing product management teams with the intelligence they need to make better decisions. No other platform offers deeper understanding of customers or more customizable solutions to improve product management strategy.
Trusted by the world’s leading organizations to deliver the intelligence to make better decisions, CallMiner delivers:
• Faster velocity. Achieve faster time to value with turnkey integrations, self-serve customization, and packaged content.
• Greater ROI. We help customers achieve ROI through extensive automation, step-by-step Playbooks, exceptional support services, and innovation from our enthusiastic user community.
• Flexible solutions. The CallMiner platform is agnostic to the source system that captures data and can integrate with all market-leading call recorder, chat, and email systems as well as social networking sites.
• Agile integration. Our open API and artificial intelligence technology allow us to deliver agile solutions, predictive modeling, and flexible integration.
A product management strategy is a plan for how a product will be designed, tested, produced, launched, and marketed to a target audience. To create a product management strategy, product teams must understand what customers want and need from a product, what competing products exist, what marketing messages will resonate with target audiences, and how products can be profitably produced.
Customer feedback provides product teams with insight into the opinions, preferences, and demands of target audiences. By extracting insight from solicited and unsolicited customer feedback, teams can gain a clear picture of what matters most to customers, driving product innovation and improvement.
Surveys, focus groups, and user testing capture feedback from a small fraction of a target audience. In contrast, conversation intelligence can capture and analyze 100% of omnichannel interactions with customers. Leveraging AI and machine learning, conversation intelligence platforms convert the unstructured information in conversations into structured data that can be searched and analyzed to identify patterns and uncover opportunities from thousands or millions of customer conversations.
A key benefit we’ve realized with CallMiner is being able to use it within several different areas of the business. With CallMiner, we’ve improved sales and customer care compliance.
Quality Analytics Manager
CallMiner Eureka leverages AI and machine learning to produce richer brand intelligence and more meaningful product intelligence. By analyzing 100% of customer interactions on every channel, CallMiner delivers more meaningful product and brand feedback to accelerate performance improvement. Brand management teams rely on CallMiner to monitor changing brand sentiment, testing messages and analyzing drivers of attraction in the branded customer experience. CallMiner empowers product development management teams with actionable insights that can transform the product development process with greater visibility into what customers want and need. By analyzing and combining insight from thousands or millions of customer conversations, CallMiner empowers teams to refine product management strategy and optimize product experience management (PXM). With CallMiner, product development teams can monitor and improve every touchpoint on the customer’s product journey.