CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Managing product development is a whole lot easier when the product development team has access to comprehensive customer feedback. By revealing deep insights into the needs of potential buyers and what kinds of products and features might satisfy them, customer feedback brings focus to every stage of product planning and development.
Yet, product development management teams are typically saddled with inadequate means of collecting feedback from customers. Focus groups, user testing, and surveys can provide some answers. Collecting product reviews and ratings from websites or listening to a sample of customer interactions with the contact center can help as well. But each of these approaches focuses just on a very small audience sample – they can’t begin to provide the breadth or depth of insight that product development management teams crave.
CallMiner can help. With a conversation intelligence platform that captures and analyzes 100% of customer interactions, CallMiner helps to drive superior product intelligence, innovation, and improvement.
Conversation intelligence captures 100% of customer conversations via phone, chat, email, and other channels. These interactions are full of unsolicited feedback that is pure gold for product development management. Leveraging AI and machine learning technologies, conversation intelligence identifies the meaning of language, the intent of the customer, and the emotional drivers of behavior in every interaction. When aggregated with data from thousands or millions of customers, conversation intelligence serves as the ultimate focus group for effectively testing new ideas and products, or continuously improving existing offerings.
Conversation intelligence can drive better new product development strategies in every industry, from cars and clothing to electronics and software product development. With the right platform, product development management teams can:
• Drive innovation, improve market fit, and quickly respond to customer feedback.
• Identify competitive strengths, weaknesses, and threats by monitoring competitor mentions across channels.
• Address quality and safety issues before they become a full-blown product or brand crisis.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence technology, providing the most powerful platform for meeting business goals. With CallMiner, product teams can extract meaningful insights from unstructured data in customer conversations to drive action and improve product development management.
The CallMiner Eureka platform comprises a set of solutions that offer comprehensive tools for mining customer conversations for product intelligence.
• Analyze is mission control for conversation intelligence, making it easy to automatically score 100% of audio and text-based interactions with customers.
• Coach automates contact center agent performance improvement by enabling supervisors to monitor performance, understand trends, and target behavior for guidance or reinforcement.
• Alert notifies agents or supervisors when a customer is at risk of churn or when a call is headed in a negative direction. Automated real-time guidance and next-best action suggestions help turn around negative calls and improve customer outcomes.
• Capture enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed in real time.
• Visualize empowers product development management teams to visually explore conversation intelligence data and customer insights.
• Redact automatically removes sensitive data from customer conversations to protect privacy and ensure compliance with privacy regulations.
When mining customer conversations with CallMiner Eureka, product development teams can:
• Use insights from customer conversations to drive innovation and gain inspiration for new features, products, and service offerings.
• Capture customer suggestions and uncover the drivers behind them to identify adjacent opportunities for innovation.
• Understand how customers are using products in new ways to identify potential opportunities for product line expansion.
• Identify competitive threats and weaknesses by capturing and analyzing insights across social, ratings, and reviews.
• Use competitor mentions to uncover product risks or opportunities that are not yet on the radar of the product development management team.
• Understand customers’ pain points at each stage of the product journey, enabling teams to take action to reduce friction and improve the customer experience.
Built on two decades of innovation and billions of hours spent mining customer conversations, CallMiner Eureka is the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing customer conversations at scale. With Eureka, product development teams can connect the dots between insights and action to ensure customer-centric product development.
Along with turnkey integrations and extensive automation, the Eureka platform offers value-added benefits that help deliver insight faster than any solution on the market. • Our Solution Catalogue offers pre-built analytics content that minimizes the time, cost, and effort to mine critical insights for particular business use cases.
• A mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter improves analytics by parsing audio between customer and agent speakers.
• Accelerator, our personalized training program, offers an intensive introduction to CallMiner technology that can help to speed learning and accelerate onboarding for analysts.
• Our Playbooks are step-by-step guides for achieving ROI more quickly.
• CallMiner Language Packs offer multiple language support for transcription, redaction, and speech analysis.
• CallMiner Customer Connect is our enthusiastic user community, which is a great source of crowdsourced support and innovation.
Product development management is the practice of guiding a new product from ideation to market or managing revisions to an existing product. Product development management covers everything from identifying market opportunities and customer needs to ideation and product design to production, testing, and eventual product launch.
Customer feedback is incredibly value at every stage of product development. Insight into the mindsets of customers can help to identify a need that a product can fill. It provides input on what types of features and product experiences will best satisfy customers. Customer feedback can also include competitive intelligence based on positive and negative comments about a competitor’s offering.
Conversation intelligence is a technology for capturing, analyzing, and scoring audio conversations and text-based interactions with customers. In product development management, conversation intelligence can provide far broader and deeper product intelligence than traditional methods of collecting customer feedback. Conversation intelligence technology captures and analyzes the unstructured information in calls, email, chat, and SMS messages as well as on social media, websites, and in surveys. Leveraging AI and machine learning, the conversation intelligence platform can determine the meaning of language in these interactions as well as the intent of the speaker and the emotion that’s driving their behavior.
Before CallMiner, we were touching less than 1% of our calls and there was so much valuable information left untouched. We now have data at our fingertips to better serve our internal and external customers.
Call Quality Manager