See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Deliver exceptional frontline agent experiences to improve employee productivity and engagement, as well as improved customer experience.
Leverage intelligence to more effectively manage your QA program at scale, driving quality outcomes and improving CX.
Improve customer experience with operational efficiency and quality in the contact center.
Understand voice and text conversations to uncover the insights needed to improve compliance and reduce risk.
Analyze 100% of customer conversations to fight fraud, protect your brand reputation, and drive customer loyalty.
Reveal patterns and insights at scale to understand customers, better meet their needs and expectations, and drive customer experience excellence.
Use customer insights to power product-market fit and drive loyalty. Improve quality and safety, identify competitive threats, and evaluate innovation opportunities.
Conversation analytics provides business insights that lead to better patient outcomes for the professionals in the healthcare industry.
Make your telecom and communications teams stand out from the crowd and better understand your customers with conversation analytics software.
Take your omnichannel retail and eccommerce sales and customer experience to new heights with conversation analytics for deep customer insights.
Delivering the best customer experience and staying compliant with financial industry regulations can be driven through conversation analytics.
Increase revenue while supporting customers in the tightly monitored and high-risk collections industry with conversation analytics.
Conversation analytics makes it possible to understand and serve insurance customers by mining 100% of contact center interactions.
Conversation analytics can help energy and utilities companies enhance customer experience and remain compliant to industry regulations.
Adopting cutting edge technology, like AI-powered analytics, means BPOs can help clients better understand customer interactions and drive value.
Drive CX, loyalty and brand reputation for your travel and hospitality organization with conversation intelligence.
Every new product development strategy should be informed by customer feedback. Yet, too often, product teams struggle to access adequate insight into the customer mindset. In the past, soliciting feedback from customers required significant effort to collect data on a small sample of customers. Most teams still rely on focus groups, user testing, surveys, social media monitoring, or review of contacts center calls. While these methods offer some value, they are inherently limited to a narrow subset of customers and prospects. Additionally, the customers who are most vocal in these scenarios tend to have the strongest positive or negative opinions, skewing the results. For truly customer-centric product development, your teams must find a way to gather intelligence from as many customers as possible.
CallMiner can help. Our Eureka conversation intelligence platform makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of interactions with customers across all channels. With CallMiner, your teams can optimize the new product development process with deeper insight into customer wants, needs, opinions, and behavior.
Conversation intelligence fuels product development and innovation by delivering deeper insights into a much broader array of customers, faster and more accurately than any human being or product development team could achieve.
Using AI and machine learning, conversation intelligence technology captures, transcribes, and analyzes both audio and text-based interactions, determining the meaning of words, the intent of the speaker, and the emotion that’s driving their behavior. By transforming the unstructured information in conversations into structured data that can be searched, analyzed, and scored, conversation intelligence provides insight into a vast treasure trove of customer feedback that would otherwise be locked away.
When aggregated, these insights about individual customers form the ultimate, on-demand focus group, providing a continuous product feedback loop that allows your teams to test and introduce new products, improve on existing offerings, and mitigate risks and costs. By delivering insight faster, conversation intelligence allows product teams to act sooner on customer feedback and to track evolving customer sentiment.
Offering the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale, CallMiner is a global leader in conversation intelligence technology. Eureka reveals meaningful insight from customer interactions at scale to enable companies to make better business decisions.
CallMiner Eureka captures and analyzes customer conversations on every channel: phone, email, chat, SMS, surveys, social, web, and more. CallMiner automatically incorporates the unsolicited customer feedback expressed on ratings and reviews sites, drastically reducing the time and cost required to create a new product development strategy.
The CallMiner Eureka platform includes tools that allow product teams to pivot quickly, decide intelligently, and improve product strategy exponentially. With CallMiner Eureka, your product development teams can:
• Discover what matters most to customers by understanding conversations with root-cause analysis.
• Explore data visually and create shareable presentations that tell the story of conversation intelligence data in impactful details and big picture themes.
• Use omnichannel analytics to track text and voice interactions across multiple channels in the customer and product journey.
• Leverage AI-driven search suggestions to enhance insight and action across omnichannel interactions.
• Discover potential issues using word clouds, topic clusters, and frequency maps.
• Gain visibility into the customer journey across channels, mapped against customer satisfaction scores and other customizable metrics.
With CallMiner Eureka, product developer teams can:
• Create new product development strategies with insights from customer conversations to drive product innovation, improve market fit, and respond rapidly to customer feedback.
• Provide product managers, product leaders, and designers with insights from customer conversations that establish priorities for future product and service offerings.
• Gain inspiration for new features, products, and service offerings by analyzing solicited and unsolicited customer feedback.
• Share customer insights across the entire organization to align teams.
• Identify opportunities for expanding a product line by examining new ways that customers are attempting to use current products.
• Extract insights from product returns or service cancellation to refine new product development strategies, identify product issues, and prioritize product investment.
• Uncover the foundational drivers behind customer suggestions to explore adjacent opportunities for innovation.
Built on two decades of innovation and the expertise gained from mining billions of hours of customer conversations, the CallMiner Eureka platform analyzes interactions at the deepest levels to identify new areas of opportunity. By interpreting nuance, identifying patterns, and pinpointing emotional drivers, Eureka enables companies to drive business improvement, growth, and transformational change more effectively than ever before.
Eureka is trusted by the world’s leading companies in diverse industries to achieve critical objectives.
• Identify patterns that can inform a new product development strategy and compel action and improvement within product development and beyond.
• Integrate channels with AI and ML-powered analytics, even when channels are not integrated within the company’s technology stack.
• Improve performance by connecting the dots between human understanding and the tangible action needed to turn insight into business improvement.
A new product development strategy guides the efforts of teams as they identify market needs, conceptualize ideas, create and test product designs, and take new products to production and to market. An effective strategy will help organize time, cost, and effort to avoid exposing the business to risks, overspending, poorly designed products, or offerings that don’t meet customer needs.
From automobiles and appliances to smart phones and software product development, customer feedback is essential to creating an effective strategy. By analyzing customer feedback at scale, product teams can better understand what products and features will best fill the customer’s need and create an exceptional customer experience.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that leverages AI and machine learning to capture, analyze, and mine customer interactions for insight into the customer mindset. Conversation intelligence can optimize new product development strategies by providing a clearer idea of what customers like and don’t like, what features will be attractive, how they feel about competitors’ offerings, and what kinds of products will help boost sales and increase brand value.
CallMiner's insights created visibility across the customer journey to direct and indirect touchpoints that impact the CX. Real, cross-functional insights help us increase sales, grow and retain customers, and bring new products to life.
Director of customer care innovation, Radial
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform allows organizations to analyze omnichannel customer interactions at scale, empowering brand and product management teams with a deeper understanding of the customer brand experience. By revealing meaningful insight from 100% of customer conversations across all channels, CallMiner produces more accurate brand KPIs and competitive brand intelligence to help teams improve brand perception and awareness. Product development teams rely on CallMiner to deliver real-time product feedback from every customer interaction, transforming new product development strategy and product experience management with rich intelligence. With CallMiner, product teams can drive new product innovation, identify competitive threats and weaknesses, and address quality and safety concerns to avoid product recalls and business emergencies.