See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Customer feedback is essential for your product development process. Customer comments can inspire new features, point out product deficiencies, and help you create more attractive offerings. However, collecting customer feedback for the new product development process has traditionally been a challenge. Efforts typically involve a small sample of customers providing comments through focus groups, user testing, or surveys. While these approaches offer some value, true customer-centric product development must seek to incorporate comments from every customer who interacts with your brand across channels.
CallMiner can help. As the global leader in conversation intelligence technology, CallMiner offers the most comprehensive platform for collecting product feedback from customers across all channels. With the CallMiner Eureka platform, you can capture and analyze 100% of omnichannel conversations to enhance the new product development process.
Conversation intelligence technology uses AI and machine learning to capture, transcribe, and analyze both audio and text-based conversations between customers and your agents or employees. By mining and scoring every customer interaction across any channel – phone, chat, email, SMS, social, and more – you can access instant insights into what customers want and need as well as the sentiment and emotion driving their opinions and behavior.
This wealth of information that’s hidden in conversations with your customers is invaluable for the new product development process. By continually mining the unsolicited feedback that customers offer in conversations, you have access to an on-demand focus group where you can test new ideas, innovate on existing offerings, drive new product development strategy, and identify potential issues early to avoid unnecessary risks and costs.
Ultimately, the insights that customers offer in conversations allow your product teams to move more quickly and deliver products that customers want and love. In the process, you also enhance the customer experience and loyalty.
The CallMiner Eureka platform analyzes customer interactions at the deepest level, enabling you to identify areas of opportunity to improve the new product development process and drive business improvement. By reviewing meaningful insight from customer interactions at scale, our platform delivers the insight your teams need to make better, more profitable decisions.
From the product planning and development process to monitoring product service and experience, Eureka enables your product development teams to achieve several critical objectives. With CallMiner Eureka, you can:
• Improve understanding of what matters most to customers by capturing and analyzing 100% of conversations with CallMiner Analyze. Use omnichannel analytics, AI-driven search, organic discovery, and customer journey mapping to better understand the customer mindset and gain insight that informs the new product development process.
• Visually explore the stories and essential insights in your conversation intelligence data with CallMiner Visualize. Create shareable presentations that demand attention. Allow stakeholders to explore data by drilling down into the details and to see the big picture by visually connecting the dots between insight and action.
• Improve the outcome of customer conversations with CallMiner Alert. This solution provides real-time guidance and next-best actions during calls in progress to alter the course of a potentially negative interaction.
• Create a culture of improvement and optimization in your contact center with CallMiner Coach. By giving supervisors deeper understanding into agent and customer interactions, Coach makes it easy to identify performance trends and target agent behavior for guidance or reinforcement.
• Improve speech analytics with CallMiner Capture, a tool that enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed and redacted in real time.
• Ensure compliance and protect customer privacy with CallMiner Redact. This tool automatically identifies and removes sensitive numeric data and other private information from audio and text-based conversations.
With the ability to mine every customer conversation for insight, CallMiner Eureka offers significant advantages for the new product development process and product innovation.
• Gain insights to drive product innovation, improve market fit, and rapidly respond to customer comments, criticisms, and suggestions.
• Design new features, new products, and new service offerings by analyzing solicited and unsolicited customer feedback across channels.
• Uncover the foundational drivers of customer suggestions to develop adjacent opportunities for innovation.
• Drive priorities in product development strategy by arming product managers, product leaders, and designers with invaluable customer insights.
• Incorporate customer insights into product management tools, enabling them to be shared easily throughout the organization and aligning teams around a customer-centric development process.
• Expand product lines and product innovation by understanding new ways customers are using existing products.
• Identify product deficiencies and prioritize product investment by capitalizing on insights from product returns and reasons for service cancellations.
CallMiner Eureka is the product of two decades of innovation in conversation intelligence as well as the expertise gained through mining billions of hours of customer conversations for insight. Offering turnkey integrations and powerful automation, the Eureka platform delivers the insights that matter most, faster than any other conversation intelligence solution on the market. With features like automated performance scoring, emotion metrics, and AI-driven topic discovery, Eureka compels action and improvement throughout the organization.
No other platform offers more customizable solutions or deeper customer understanding to drive product development. That’s why CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, travel, hospitality, and many other industries.
The new product development process is the series of steps involved in bringing a new product to market. The process typically involves understanding customer needs and desires through market research, generating and screening ideas, developing product concepts, analyzing market potential, developing and testing prototypes, and producing and launching new products.
New products must be attractive to a target audience, so it’s essential to understand the wants and needs of a potential customer. Traditionally, this knowledge has been developed through tools like customer surveys, interviews, user groups, social media monitoring, and ethnographic research. Too often, however, these efforts are limited to a small sample size and can’t provide a comprehensive understanding of a target audience. That’s why many companies today are adopting conversation intelligence technology to inform the new product development process.
Conversation intelligence leverages AI and machine learning to capture, transcribe, analyze, and score conversations with customers and prospects via phone, email, chat, SMS, social, surveys, and other channels. Customers typically offer a great deal of valuable, unsolicited opinions about products and services in these interactions. By transforming the unstructured information in conversations into structured data that can be aggregated and analyzed, a conversation intelligence platform can deliver far deeper insight for new product development.
CallMiner's insights created visibility across the customer journey to direct and indirect touchpoints that impact the CX. Real, cross-functional insights help us increase sales, grow and retain customers, and bring new products to life.
Director of customer care innovation, Radial
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence to drive business performance improvement. With the ability to capture and analyze 100% of omnichannel interactions, the CallMiner Eureka platform powers brand and product feedback management to deliver a deeper understanding of customers, enhancing the brand experience and improving product planning and development. With CallMiner’s business intelligence products, teams can monitor brand awareness and brand sentiment in real time to identify drivers of attraction, monitor campaign responses, and compare competitive brand perception. In new product development, CallMiner’s feedback management software delivers insights from customer conversations to drive innovation and improvement in the new product development process. By monitoring and analyzing customer interactions at scale, CallMiner serves as an always-on focus group to optimize the product experience.