CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Sales executives and sales teams are constantly striving to better understand prospects, accelerate sales cycles, and drive greater revenue. The secret to achieving these objectives is hidden within the conversations that sales reps have with prospects and customers every day. With the right sales software, sales teams can mine 100% of interactions with prospects to improve effectiveness at every stage of the sales cycle.
The best sales software uses conversation intelligence to capture information trapped in calls, email, texts, social media, chat, and web interactions, converting unstructured data into structured records that can be searched and analyzed for insight. Using AI-powered technology, conversation intelligence solutions mine interactions to reveal areas of sales opportunity, to pinpoint optimal selling behavior, and to increase sales results without increasing workload.
For organizations seeking sales software that can maximize effectiveness and improve results while eliminating manual processes, CallMiner offers a conversation intelligence platform with industry-leading Sales Conversion Analytics.
There are several features that superior sales software requires to deliver the intelligence and insight needed to improve sales effectiveness.
• Sales representatives waste a great deal of time manually inputting data and insights from calls into their CRM system. They also tend to lack an objective appraisal of the effectiveness of their approach to pitches as well as important context from previous interactions. The right sales software should automate many of the tedious data entry processes and put insight from previous communication at their fingertips.
• Sales directors and managers need more than anecdotal strategies and information when training reps and refining sales pitches. Superior [sales intelligence software](https://callminer.com/conversation-intelligence/business-development-software) should deliver comprehensive visibility into the progression and the activity of representatives, providing high-level insights that help managers evaluate reps and establish best practices.
• Sales executives frequently lack visibility into the health of their pipeline and deal progression. Effective sales software should provide customizable dashboards with deal tracking insight and analysis that help to improve sales forecasting.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform provides enterprise sales and business development teams with the critical insights they need to shorten sales cycles and drive more wins. CallMiner’s best-in-class conversation intelligence technology delivers greater visibility into deal outcomes, coaching opportunities, and the effectiveness of representatives while driving revenue and pipeline health.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform includes a set of technologies that dramatically improve sales effectiveness. CallMiner Analyze automatically captures, transcribes, analyzes, and scores 100% of conversations with customers and prospects, converting every interaction into business intelligence. CallMiner Coach makes it easier to monitor, understand, and optimize the performance of sales representatives by helping supervisors identify performance trends and create a persistent culture of improvement. CallMiner Alert automatically notifies agents and supervisors when indicators suggest a customer conversation is headed in the wrong direction, providing next-best-action guidance to help turn the call around and improve the outcome. And CallMiner Visualize enables sales executives to explore sales conversation analytics data visually with interactive presentations that reveal both big picture stories and granular details of customer behavior, agent performance, and process challenges.
With CallMiner’s sales and business development software, organizations can:
• Improve training with analytics. CallMiner deconstructs sales calls to provides reps with examples of effective approaches and conversations that win so they can enter any sales situation with confidence.
• Develop key insights. By analyzing deal outcomes and the effectiveness of sales teams and reps, CallMiner provides sales leaders and executives with data-driven intelligence in customizable dashboards that provide critical insight into pipeline health and deal progression.
• Integrate sales software with existing technology. CallMiner offers an extensive list of ingestion methods for easily acquiring data and integrating capabilities with existing CRMs, dialers, and other sales technologies.
With sales software from CallMiner, sales organizations can:
• Increase sales without increasing effort. CallMiner enables sales reps to sell better, smarter, and faster with insights gathered from conversation intelligence.
• Identify sales opportunities more easily. CallMiner makes it easy to understand which leads are most likely to turn into a sale, helping to improve the accuracy of forecasting.
• Deliver better customer experiences. By ensuring that sales reps understand and meet customer expectations, CallMiner helps to deliver the kind of experiences and service that result in greater customer loyalty and better sales outcomes.
• Pinpoint optimal selling behavior. Sales teams can automatically uncover the sales rep behaviors that generate the most opportunities and deals using them to improve training.
• Eliminate manual processes. By automating routine data entry and reporting, CallMiner enables sales teams to focus more on selling and less on tedious tasks.
The world’s largest organizations trust CallMiner to analyze voice and text-based interactions at the deepest level, interpreting nuance and identifying patterns and traits that shed light on new areas of opportunity. With technology developed through two decades of innovation and billions of hours of customer conversations mined for insight, CallMiner delivers the power to analyze omnichannel customer interactions at scale, helping organizations gain deeper understanding from every conversation.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform is:
• Trusted. CallMiner provides rich behavioral insight based on what was expressed and how it was said, delivering source-of-truth confidence for every interaction.
• Secure. CallMiner ensures omnichannel security for every organization by automatically redacting sensitive data within a PCI-certified hosted model.
• Actionable. To bridge the gap between insight and action, CallMiner delivers real-time and post-interaction automated scoring, frontline coaching, and organization awareness.
Sales software is technology that enables sales reps to sell more successfully, sales managers to train and supervise reps more effectively, and sales executives to manage the sales pipeline more accurately.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that analyzes voice and text-based conversations to determine the meaning of words and identify the emotion behind them. Enterprises use conversation intelligence to analyze interactions with customers in contact centers, prospects in sales call centers, or patients in healthcare call centers to better understand the needs, wants, opinions, and behaviors of these audiences.
Conversation intelligence improves sales software and business development solutions by converting the unstructured information in conversations into structured data that can be analyzed for meaningful insight. Using artificial intelligence, conversation intelligence technology can provide sales teams with real-time and post-interaction awareness of the needs of customers and best practices for sales pitches.
Not only were our sales calls faster, but we were actually getting more money from each call as well.
Director of Operations, Slimware Utilities
Speech analysis helped us establish a lack of value delivery during sales calls and gaps in language fluency. We armed our agents with shorter, more value-driven scripts. Additionally, we provided longer training cycles before agents got on the phone. The results have been great.
Business Analyst, Slimware Utilities