See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
CallMiner's 2023 CX Landscape Report is here! |Download today
Every conversation with a prospect or customer can be a goldmine of sales intelligence. Prospects are continually revealing what they want and need, but few companies have the superior sales intelligence software they need to analyze conversations for insight and data can drive revenue and shorten sales cycles. The right sales software will identify both the meaning of a prospect’s words and the emotion in their speech, providing a deeper understanding of their motivations, behavior, and needs. Superior sales intelligence software should automatically capture and analyze conversations, converting the data within them into analytics can deliver greater visibility into the mindset of customers and the performance of sales reps.
For companies and sales call centers seeking the most effective sales intelligence software, CallMiner Eureka Sales Conversation Analytics can capture and analyze 100% of conversations with prospects and customers to drive conversions, improve training, and deliver a competitive edge.
The right sales intelligence software must help teams overcome challenges at every level of sales.
• The right business development software will provide sales executives with greater confidence when assessing the pipeline and developing projections. Executives need a clear view of the health of their pipeline and customizable dashboards that put insight at their fingertips.
• Managers need sales intelligence software that can track data across teams of reps, helping to improve training and increase the effectiveness of sales pitches. In sales calls centers, managers need insight to productivity and efficiency that can help them make competent, data-driven decisions, adopt best practices, and effectively coach their sales reps.
• For sales reps, the best sales software will automatically capture and analyze every call, unearth insights, and provide an objective perspective on the effectiveness of their approach to each sales pitch. Superior business development solutions help reps track the progression of each deal, identify the accounts that need more engagement, and automate many tedious tasks so they can focus more on selling and less on data entry.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence technology. With the world’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale, CallMiner Sales Conversation Analytics reveals meaningful insight from every interaction with prospects and customers to improve sales and business performance.
The CallMiner Eureka platform captures conversations on every channel – calls, email, chat, deal conferencing, CRM systems, and more. By transforming the unstructured information trapped in these interactions into structured data that can be searched and analyzed, CallMiner’s conversation intelligence technology helps identify language patterns, key emotional indicators, mentions of competitors, and other information critical to sales intelligence.
Features of the CallMiner Sales Conversion Analytics solution:
• Call Flow. CallMiner tracks and scores the performance of sales reps both at a high level and at specific sales stages.
• Rep Coaching and Training. CallMiner improves feedback by filtering calls by sales reps, analyzing effectiveness in real-time, and identifying best practices across the team.
• Competitor Mentions. To deliver a competitive edge, CallMiner identifies when competitors are mentioned by prospects and customers, allowing sales teams to handle objections more effectively.
• Salesforce App and Integrations. CallMiner integrates seamlessly with Salesforce at the contact or account level to provide a single view of the customer and where they are in the sales cycle.
• Deal Tracking and Analysis. CallMiner filters deals by representative, close date, and other details to track interactions across the customer journey.
With sales intelligence software from CallMiner, organizations can:
• Increase sales results. By analyzing successful conversations with prospects and customers, CallMiner helps develop an understanding of the language, behaviors, and actions that lead to higher sales, increased win rates, and greater revenue.
• Improve sales team readiness. CallMiner automates quality monitoring and scoring for every conversation to provide managers with insight into how sales teams are performing and where performance improvement training is required. Real-time alerting can help supervisors support reps in the moment with just-in-time script diversions that drive better outcomes.
• Improve forecasting effectiveness. Through historical analysis of successful customer calls, CallMiner helps develop more informed process milestones. Sales executives can apply customized metrics to prospects in the pipeline to determine progress more accurately toward conversion.
CallMiner is trusted by leading organizations throughout the world in industries as diverse as financial services, retail, healthcare, insurance, hospitality, and travel. By delivering the intelligence needed to make better business decisions, CallMiner enables enterprises to connect the dots between insight action and to identify areas of opportunity to drive business improvement, growth, and transformational change.
Founded in 2002, CallMiner has pioneered advances in conversation intelligence with technology expertise that spans two decades and billions of hours of mining customer conversations for insight. No other platform offers more customizable solutions or deeper customer understanding for improved business outcomes.
Sales intelligence software provides sales organizations with deeper insight into the needs, desires, and opinions of customers as well as the performance of sales reps and teams. Superior sales intelligence software uses conversation intelligence technology to analyze every interaction with prospects and customers, delivering invaluable data that can improve the outcomes of sales interactions, enhance coaching and training, and increase the accuracy of sales forecasting.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that captures and analyzes conversations with customers in a call center, prospects in a sales center, or patients in a medical call center. After capturing interactions in calls, emails, SMS texts, chat, web, social media, and other channels, conversation intelligence technology determines both the meaning of words and the emotions that drive them to deliver greater insight into a speaker’s mindset.
By delivering insight into what prospects and customers want and need, conversation intelligence solutions like CallMiner help sales organizations to refine messaging and offers, improving close rates to drive more revenue. By analyzing successful conversations, conversation intelligence platforms can also uncover the language, behaviors, and actions that lead to optimal sales outcomes, enabling sales call centers to adopt best practices that drive better performance.
Not only were our sales calls faster, but we were actually getting more money from each call as well.
Director of Operations, Slimware Utilities
Speech analysis helped us establish a lack of value delivery during sales calls and gaps in language fluency. We armed our agents with shorter, more value-driven scripts. Additionally, we provided longer training cycles before agents got on the phone. The results have been great.
Business Analyst, Slimware Utilities
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence that drives business improvement. Offering industry-leading on-premise and cloud call center software, the CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform captures and analyzes 100% of conversations across all channels, driving business performance improvement and increasing the performance of call center employees. As a conversation intelligence platform for sales teams, CallMiner serves as an effective business development solution, gleaning insight from conversations between reps and prospects to drive conversions, improve training, and boost revenue. By monitoring interactions with employees, CallMiner can reveal the key drivers of employee happiness to improve satisfaction, engagement, and retention. And since a happy employee is a productive employee, CallMiner can help organizations drive business growth as well. In the healthcare call center or contact center for healthcare insurance, CallMiner can help to deliver better patient service to enhance patient satisfaction and improve the patient experience.