See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Delivering exceptional patient service is a top priority for healthcare organizations today. With the rise of healthcare consumerism and increased competition among providers, patients have more choice in where to seek care. When they have a bad experience with one provider, they can easily seek care from a different doctor, hospital, or pharmacy.
For healthcare organizations, improving patient service and enhancing the patient experience in healthcare delivery is essential for competitiveness. To enhance service, organizations must take steps to better understand how patients feel about the service they’ve received at every touchpoint on the patient experience journey. An organization’s contact center is often the best source for this information, as patients are more likely to share their honest opinion with contact center agents.
To develop insight and intelligence that can improve the patient experience, healthcare organizations need powerful technology for capturing and analyzing patient conversations at scale. That’s where conversation intelligence from CallMiner Eureka can help.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that uses AI and machine learning to analyze patient conversations for insight into their wants, needs, opinions, and expectations. A conversation intelligence platform like CallMiner Eureka can capture 100% of customer conversations across phone, chat, email, SMS, web, social media, and medical portals. By analyzing these interactions, CallMiner can determine the meaning of a conversation as well as the emotion in a speaker’s voice to achieve a deeper understanding of what’s driving a patient’s behavior.
With the insight gleaned from patient conversations in the healthcare call center, CallMiner reveals areas of opportunity to improve the digital patient experience and enhance patient service. The comprehensive nature of CallMiner’s analysis ensures that healthcare organizations have a fuller picture of the needs and expectations of their patient base. And because CallMiner can deliver feedback and analysis in real time, contact center agents can receive next-best-action guidance that helps to resolve patient issues more quickly and effectively.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence that drive business performance improvement. By revealing meaningful insight from customer interactions at scale, the CallMiner Eureka platform delivers the intelligence that healthcare organizations need to make better decisions and deliver superior service. By connecting the dots between insight and action, CallMiner helps organizations to take advantage of opportunities for improvement that can drive business growth and transformational change more effectively than ever before.
With CallMiner Eureka, healthcare organizations can:
• Improve patient service and satisfaction with insights that help optimize processes for scheduling, patient billing, communications, and other aspects of care delivery.
• Improve operational efficiency in the medical or hospital call center, helping organizations to better understand the drivers of wait times, billing issues, communication obstacles, and other problems.
• Minimize compliance risks by automatically redacting sensitive information and alerting agents and supervisors of potential compliance infractions.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform offers a set of omnichannel contact center solutions that provide all the tools you need to extract greater value from your interactions with patients.
• Capture and analyze 100% of conversations across channels with Analyze, the mission control center for the Eureka conversation intelligence platform.
• Automatically notify agents and supervisors about at-risk patients with Alert, a tool that identifies the risk of churn or immediate medical need in real time and provides next-best-action guidance to help resolve situations positively.
• Automate agent evaluation and create a persistent culture of improvement with Coach, a solution for monitoring, understanding, and optimizing agent performance at scale.
• Visually explore conversation intelligence data with Visualize, a tool for creating and sharing presentations that demand attention and encourage action.
• Rely on faster and more accurate speech analytics with Capture, a technology that enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed and redacted in real time.
• Protect patient privacy and improve HIPAA compliance with Redact, a tool for automatically removing sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information from audio and text-based conversations.
CallMiner is the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. By analyzing interactions at the deepest level, CallMiner Eureka helps organizations interpret nuance and identify patterns in conversations that shed light on opportunities to drive business performance improvement.
Founded in 2002, our technology has been built on two decades of innovation and the expertise gleaned from mining billions of hours of customer conversations for actionable intelligence. To deliver insight faster than any other solution on the market, we offer turnkey integrations, automation, and value-added benefits that include:
• A Solution Catalogue with pre-built analytics content that enables companies to mine critical insights for specific business use cases more easily and cost-efficiently.
• Language Packs that offer support for transcription, reduction, and speech analysis in multiple languages.
• Speaker Separation technology that uses a mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter to enable analytics parsed by customer and agent speakers.
• Accelerator, an intensive and personalized program for training analysts.
• Playbooks, a series of step-by-step guides for achieving ROI with the CallMiner platform.
• CallMiner Customer Connect, an enthusiastic user community that is a vital source of innovation and crowdsourced support.
Patient service comprises all interactions with patients around the medical care they receive. Patient services may include communications about billing, scheduling, filling prescriptions, and answering questions about follow-up care or managing a plan of care.
A patient service representative is customer service agent who is dedicated to helping patients answer questions, resolve needs, pay bills, and manage other aspects of their healthcare journey.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that enables organizations to capture, transcribe, analyze, and score every interaction that takes place via phone, email, chat, SMS, web, social media, and other channels. In healthcare, conversation intelligence can reveal insights into the needs, opinions, and experiences of patients, allowing organizations to take steps to measurably improve patient satisfaction.
CallMiner helps us ensure our patients aren’t encountering unnecessary hurdles and are getting what they need.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Trusted by the world’s leading organizations in retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, and other industries, CallMiner Eureka provides the industry’s most comprehensive conversational intelligence solution for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale. By capturing and analyzing 100% conversations in inbound and outbound call centers, CallMiner provides a wealth of insight that can shed light on new areas of opportunity and drive business improvement. As employee experience software, CallMiner can analyze interactions with employees to uncover the drivers of workplace happiness. For companies seeking the best sales software, CallMiner delivers the intelligence needed to drive revenue, improve sales cycles, and increase win rates. And in the medical call center or insurance call center, CallMiner helps understand and enhance the patient experience in hospitals and healthcare settings and improve patient experience in healthcare insurance matters and patient billing.