CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
A growing number of healthcare organizations today are highly focused on improving the digital patient experience. Growing competition among providers and greater choice for patients means that healthcare organizations must deliver exceptional experiences to attract and retain patients. Patient experience software can help by automatically mapping the patient journey and providing insight into how patients feel about each touchpoint on it. Because interactions with patients in healthcare or hospital call centers offer the clearest data on how patients feel about their experiences, the right patient experience software should capture and analyze these conversations for insight that can help healthcare organizations improve care and communication throughout the patient journey.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform offers patient experience software that captures 100% of patient conversations across all channels. By analyzing these interactions at scale, CallMiner reveals meaningful insight, and the intelligence organizations need to make better decisions that improve the patient experience and enhance satisfaction.
Your patient experience software should enable you to accomplish several key objectives.
• Engage in omnichannel analysis. Superior patient engagement software should capture and analyze conversations across all channels – phone, email, chat, web, social media, SMS, and more. Without this omnichannel focus, patient experience data can be easily siloed between channels and teams, making it hard to measure patient satisfaction.
• Reveal contact drivers. A contact driver is the thing that pushes a customer to engage with a healthcare organization. By taking the time to truly understand what’s driving each interaction, organizations can gain deeper insights into the needs, desires, and opinions of each patient.
• Improve agent performance. Outside of medical appointments and procedures, the healthcare contact center is the primary point of contact for most patients. By providing tools for optimizing agent performance, the right software can help contact centers offer better experiences.
• Enhance revenue cycle management (RCM). Patient experience software can identify confusion with patient billing and help to eliminate obstacles or friction to timely payment.
As a superior patient experience software solution, CallMiner Eureka provides all the capabilities required to capture and analyze conversations with patients across every channel. By reviewing meaningful insight from patient interactions at scale, CallMiner delivers the intelligence healthcare organizations need to make better decisions about enhancing patient experiences. Our platform analyzes interactions at the deepest levels, interpreting nuance and identifying patterns that reveal opportunities for improvement and actionable intelligence that can transform the patient experience journey.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform converts the unstructured information in patient interactions across all channels into structured data that can be searched and analyzed. CallMiner Eureka provides:
• Faster time to improvement. With features driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning, CallMiner offers real-time and post-call analytics that enable healthcare organizations to improve patient experiences through swift action.
• Reduced compliance risk. Tools for automatic redaction ensure that personally identifiable information and sensitive numeric data are redacted from text-based interactions and transcriptions of calls, ensuring patient privacy and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
• Improved efficiency. By automatically monitoring and analyzing 100% of interactions in the healthcare contact center, CallMiner can help organizations to better understand drivers of wait times, billing problems, and other issues that impact the patient experience.
CallMiner Eureka’s patient experience software consists of a set of solutions that improve an organization’s ability to increase patient satisfaction.
• Analyze, the platform’s mission control center, enables omnichannel patient journey mapping that scores performance, tags transcriptions with sentiment and emotion, and delivers insights into the patient experience to drive business growth.
• Alert offers real-time feedback and next-best-action guidance that can help agents and supervisors manage potentially negative customer interactions. Alert can also triage interactions where patients are at medical risk, escalating calls to the appropriate healthcare provider.
• Coach provides automated scoring, data-based feedback, and progress monitoring that helps supervisors build a culture of improvement and persistent optimization.
• Capture enables more accurate transcription and analysis, thanks to high-fidelity, dual-channel audio that is parsed by speaker and agent.
• Redact automatically and accurately identifies and removes sensitive data from transcriptions to protect privacy and ensure compliance with regulations.
• Visualize enables stakeholders to share patient experience data in interactive, easy-to-use interfaces where users can drill down for detail on a single agent or patient.
CallMiner is the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. No other platform offers more customizable solutions or deeper understanding of customers’ needs, behavior, feelings, and opinions.
As a global leader in conversation intelligence, CallMiner delivers a platform that is built on 2 decades of innovation and billions of hours of mining customer conversations for insight and actionable intelligence. Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, our technology allows organizations to connect the dots between insight into areas for business improvement and the action required to achieve it. CallMiner technology empowers organizations to pivot quickly, decide intelligently, and improve exponentially. That’s why our platform is the choice of many of the world’s leading organizations in industries as diverse as financial services, healthcare, insurance, retail, travel and hospitality, and many others.
The patient experience is defined as the sum of all the interactions, communications, and points of care that a patient has with a healthcare organization. A patient’s experience may include visits to medical providers and hospital stays as well as all the communication around scheduling, billing, filling prescriptions, and follow-up care.
Patient experience software is a class of applications that may include software used to track and measure the quality of a patient’s experience throughout their medical journey. These may also include software used by healthcare organizations to improve the patient experience by automating communications, simplifying patient engagement, and providing a medical portal that organizes and streamlines a patient’s medical records and billing.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that can determine the meaning of voice-based or text-based conversations as well as the emotion behind a speaker’s words. Conversation intelligence platforms are typically used in contact centers to capture, analyze, and glean insight from interactions that happen via phone, chat, email, SMS, social media, web, and other channels. By transforming the unstructured information in these interactions into structured data that can be searched and analyzed, conversation intelligence technology helps organizations capture 100% of conversations across all channels to identify trends, reveal patterns, and provide deep understanding of the drivers of customer behavior, opinions, and feelings.
This is the number one thing we wanted; something automated to understand the patient experience in a faster and more accurate way. Before CallMiner, we were doing patient surveys and manual quality assessments, and that just doesn’t offer the same level of actionable insights.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic