CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
From hospitals and physician practices to pharmacies and insurance companies, healthcare organizations today are focused on enhancing patient experiences and improving patient satisfaction. Fundamental changes in the healthcare industry have made it much easier for patients to seek care elsewhere when they are unhappy with their experiences or communication with their current provider. When they can consistently improve the patient experience, healthcare organizations are more successful at retaining patients and remaining viable in a highly competitive industry.
To improve patient experiences, healthcare organizations need insight into patients’ needs, desires, opinions, and feelings about their interactions throughout their care journey. Medical call centers are the best source for this information, as they handle much of the communication with patients. Yet traditional methods for gleaning information such as surveys or manual call monitoring are often limited in scope and skewed by polarized responses.
That’s where conversation intelligence from CallMiner can help – by capturing and analyzing 100% of interactions with patients.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to extract meaningful insight from the unstructured data in phone calls, emails, chats, medical portals, social media, texts, and other communication channels. A conversation intelligence platform captures these conversations with patients, transcribing, analyzing, and categorizing them to reveal insights that can help with improving the patient experience.
By determining meaning and identifying emotion in conversations with patients, healthcare organizations can discover the drivers behind patient communication along with any obstacles to improving patient experiences. Healthcare organizations can rely on conversation intelligence to:
• Create connected patient experiences and journeys, proactively identifying issues without relying on solicited, sample-based interviews.
• Track and enhance patient satisfaction, uncovering sentiment to better serve patients and increase self-service options.
• Improve quality of care with real-time alerts that automatically route, triage, and escalate interactions as needed.
CallMiner delivers the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. With CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence, organizations can gain deep understanding from every patient conversation, connecting the dots between insight and action to drive business performance and improve patient experiences in healthcare settings.
CallMiner Eureka makes it possible to analyze 100% of patient conversations, gleaning insight that leads to transformational change. With turnkey integrations and automation, the Eureka platform delivers the insights that matter most, faster than any other solution on the market.
CallMiner Eureka comprises a set of solutions designed for improving patient experiences in healthcare organizations. With CallMiner, organizations can:
• Capture, transcribe, categorize, score, and analyze every interaction, turning unstructured information into business intelligence.
• Alert agents and supervisors when indicators suggest a risk of churn, or when a patient is experiencing medical risk that should be immediately escalated to an appropriate healthcare provider.
• Monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale by providing supervisors with tools to identify performance trends and target behavior for guidance, reinforcement, and coaching.
• Capture high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio from conversations in medical or healthcare insurance call centers, enabling quicker and more accurate analytics.
• Explore conversation intelligence data visually, creating shareable presentations and easy-to-use visualizations with drill-down details that reveal insights about patient behavior, agent performance, and process challenges.
• Automatically redact personally identifiable information and sensitive numeric data from transcriptions of conversations to protect patient privacy and comply with HIPAA regulations.
When using CallMiner Eureka as patient experience software, healthcare organizations can:
• Improve patient satisfaction. Gain insights that can improve patient experiences in healthcare scheduling, insurance, billing, and more.
• Reduce compliance risk. Automatic redaction ensures transcriptions of calls and text-based interactions meet compliance requirements.
• Enhance operational efficiency. Monitoring 100% of interactions allows healthcare providers and payers to better understand the drivers of billing issues, wait times, and patient issues, enabling actions that drive improvement.
• Accelerate revenue cycle management. Improve cash flow while providing next-best guidance to agents during interactions that can help achieve desired outcomes and resolve billing issues.
• Improve compliance. Provide next-best-action guidance to help agents meet compliance requirements and monitor all conversations for potential regulatory infractions.
CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in industries from retail, financial services, and healthcare to insurance, travel, and hospitality. Founded in 2002, CallMiner has pioneered the conversation intelligence industry with 2 decades of innovation and with expertise earned through mining billions of hours of customer conversations for insight and intelligence.
In addition to a powerful conversation intelligence solution, CallMiner provides:
• A Solution Catalogue with pre-built analytics content that automatically mines insight for specific business use cases.
• A machine learning tool, Illuminate, that instantly identifies words that were transcribed differently than intended, helping organizations achieve conversational accuracy and discovery of critical insights.
• A Solution Set-up Accelerator that helps to speed implementation and allows call centers to start auto-mining and auto-scoring calls in minutes.
• Language packs that support an extensive range of languages certified for interaction analytics and redaction.
• Omnichannel intelligence, combining text-based indications and speech interaction for expansive conversation visibility.
• Extensive support provided by a Customer Success Director.
• An active customer community that is an excellent source of analytics knowledge, collaboration, and crowdsourced innovation.
The patient experience is defined by all the points of contact between a patient and a healthcare organization, from the care they receive in hospitals and doctors’ offices to the communication they have around scheduling, billing, prescriptions, and follow-up care. Because patients who have negative experiences are more likely to seek care elsewhere, organizations are highly focused on improving patient experiences in healthcare settings.
To improve the patient experience in hospitals, physicians’ practices, and elsewhere, healthcare organizations need insight into how patients feel about their experience throughout their healthcare journey. Analyzing communications with medical contact centers can be an invaluable source of information. While traditional methods of gathering information – surveys or manual call monitoring, for example – provide only limited information, a conversation intelligence platform like CallMiner can capture and analyze 100% of conversations that take place via phone, email, chat, social media, and other channels.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that uses AI and machine learning to capture, analyze, and derive insight from all the communications that a company has with its customers, patients, employees, and other audiences. A conversation intelligence platform like CallMiner can automatically transcribe, categorize, and score every conversation, turning unstructured information into structured data that can be searched and analyzed for insight.
This is the number one thing we wanted; something automated to understand the patient experience in a faster and more accurate way. Before CallMiner, we were doing patient surveys and manual quality assessments, and that just doesn’t offer the same level of actionable insights.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic