See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Improving patient satisfaction with healthcare services is a top priority for healthcare organizations large and small. As competition for patients increases, organizations must focus on delivering exceptional experiences to attract and retain patients. When patients are dissatisfied with the service they receive from one provider, they can easily find a new doctor, choose a different hospital, or cross the street to fill prescriptions at a competing pharmacy.
Healthcare contact centers play a critical role in delivering better patient service. From assisting patients with scheduling appointments and finding specialists to refilling prescriptions and coordinating follow-up care, healthcare contact center agents are involved in a large percentage of a patient’s interactions with a healthcare organization.
To enable healthcare contact centers to better understand and improve each patient’s experience, CallMiner offers an industry-leading conversation intelligence platform that delivers a wealth of insight for increasing patient satisfaction and enhancing contact center performance.
To deliver better patient experiences, organizations must first understand how patients feel about the interactions they have with healthcare providers and contact centers in healthcare organizations. Traditional methods for collecting data such as sample-based surveys and manual call listening are too limited to deliver an accurate picture and too time-consuming to provide real-time insights.
Conversation intelligence offers a better approach. Conversation intelligence technology uses AI and machine learning to capture and analyze 100% of conversations with patients that take place via phone, email, chat, social media, web, SMS, and medical portals. By transforming the unstructured information in these exchanges into structured data that can be categorized, analyzed, and scored, a conversation intelligence platform provides organizations with real-time insight into the needs, opinions, and expectations of their patient base.
With this data, organizations can identify opportunities for improvement and take swift action to enhance patient experiences, ultimately driving greater patient satisfaction.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence technology for driving improvement in business performance and delivering the intelligence organizations need to make better business decisions. With conversation intelligence technology and expertise built on 2 decades of innovation and billions of hours of mining customer conversations, CallMiner Eureka is the most comprehensive platform for analyzing patient interactions across all channels.
CallMiner Eureka analyzes every voice and text-based interaction with patients at the deepest levels. Our speech-to-text engine combines neural networks and machine learning to achieve extraordinary levels of transcription accuracy, while our automated categorization engine generates critical insights by merging keyword and phrase identification with word tempo, silence, agitation, and topic mapping.
When deploying CallMiner Eureka within a health care call center, organizations can:
• Enhance patient satisfaction. CallMiner helps healthcare contact centers to improve patient experiences around scheduling appointments, managing insurance, sorting out billing, and getting questions answered.
• Increase operational efficiency. By automatically monitoring analyzing 100% of interactions with patients, healthcare providers and payers can better understand how to reduce wait times, simplify billing, streamline communications, and make improvements in alignment with healthcare call center best practices.
• Reduce compliance risk. CallMiner automatically transcribes and scores every patient interaction to identify potential compliance risk. CallMiner also supports agents with next-best-action guidance to meet compliance requirements in real time.
• Improve revenue cycle management. With CallMiner’s conversation intelligence, healthcare contact centers can identify and remediate areas of billing friction to shorten revenue cycles.
• Drive agent performance. CallMiner provides automated feedback and real-time suggestions to help agents improve their performance and deliver better service for customers.
• Optimize quality of care. CallMiner can monitor conversations and provider real-time alerts when patients are at medical risk, escalating interactions to the appropriate healthcare provider when necessary.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform offers a set of solutions that can serve as superior patient experience software.
• Analyze is mission control for the Eureka platform, automatically scoring performance, tagging transcriptions with sentiment and emotion, and delivering actionable insights that drive better patient experiences.
• Coach enables healthcare contact center supervisors to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale. With a deep understanding of agent and customer interactions, supervisors can better identify performance trends, target behavior for reinforcement or guidance, and create a culture of persistent improvement.
• Alert helps healthcare contact centers to drive better outcomes while reducing risk in real time. By providing next-best actions to turn around negative customer experiences, Alert helps reduce risk of patient churn, fines, and legal action.
• Capture securely records customer interactions with high-quality audio that is separated by each speaker, enabling more accurate analysis of patient conversations.
• Visualize helps healthcare organizations connect the dots between insight and action. Interactive, easy-to-use interfaces make it easy to see the big picture or to drill down into the detail of a single patient or agent.
• Redact accurately identifies and removes sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information from text interactions and call transcripts, helping to preserve patient privacy and ensuring compliance with regulations like HIPAA.
The CallMiner platform is trusted by many of the world’s largest organizations in industries that include healthcare, financial services, insurance, retail, travel, hospitality, and more. CallMiner analyzes interactions at the deepest levels, interpreting nuance and identifying patterns to reveal new opportunities to improve patient experiences and drive business growth.
No other platform offers more customizable solutions to drive transformational change more effectively than ever before. CallMiner provides healthcare organizations with:
• A clearer view of the things that matter most. CallMiner analyzes the detail of every patient interaction, accurately auto-scoring interactions, correlating insight across channels, and categorizing conversations for ease, effectiveness, and emotion. The result is greater insight and answers to a healthcare organization’s most pressing questions about how to improve the patient experience.
• Faster velocity to improvement. With AI-driven search features, unmatched transcription accuracy, and real-time and post-call analytics, CallMiner enables healthcare providers and payers to identify areas more quickly for improvement and to take action to improve performance.
• A focus on success. CallMiner offers a dedicated support team for each account to drive customer success, and an active customer community is an invaluable source of innovation and crowdsourced support.
The patient experience is the sum of a patient’s interactions with a healthcare organization. A patient’s experience may encompass everything from the first point of contact through finding a doctor, making appointments, receiving care, managing follow-up, and other interactions.
A healthcare contact center is a department or organization that’s responsible for much of the communication between healthcare providers and payers and their patients and customers. Healthcare contact center agents may take phone calls from patients or communicate via chat, email, SMS, and medical portals.
Healthcare contact centers can help to deliver better patient experiences in two ways. By effectively helping patients to make appointments, communicate with providers, resolve billing issues, and get the information they need, healthcare contact center agents have a direct impact on patients’ satisfaction with services provided. Contact centers are also an excellent source of information about the patient’s experience. Using conversation intelligence technology to capture and analyze 100% of patient conversations, healthcare contact centers can cultivate insight into the wants, opinions, and expectations of patients, which ultimately allows the organization to better understand and meet their patients’ needs.
CallMiner lets us enable our agents with real-time guidance to draw attention to what’s actually happening. This helps us encourage and drive active listening skills, while also guiding the agent to take appropriate action.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
Trusted by the world’s leading organizations in retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, and other industries, CallMiner Eureka provides the industry’s most comprehensive conversational intelligence solution for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale. By capturing and analyzing 100% conversations in inbound and outbound call centers, CallMiner provides a wealth of insight that can shed light on new areas of opportunity and drive business improvement. As employee experience software, CallMiner can analyze interactions with employees to uncover the drivers of workplace happiness. For companies seeking the best sales software, CallMiner delivers the intelligence needed to drive revenue, improve sales cycles, and increase win rates. And in the medical call center or insurance call center, CallMiner helps understand and enhance the patient experience in hospitals and healthcare settings and improve patient experience in healthcare insurance matters and patient billing.