See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Deliver exceptional frontline agent experiences to improve employee productivity and engagement, as well as improved customer experience.
Leverage intelligence to more effectively manage your QA program at scale, driving quality outcomes and improving CX.
Improve customer experience with operational efficiency and quality in the contact center.
Understand voice and text conversations to uncover the insights needed to improve compliance and reduce risk.
Analyze 100% of customer conversations to fight fraud, protect your brand reputation, and drive customer loyalty.
Reveal patterns and insights at scale to understand customers, better meet their needs and expectations, and drive customer experience excellence.
Use customer insights to power product-market fit and drive loyalty. Improve quality and safety, identify competitive threats, and evaluate innovation opportunities.
Conversation analytics provides business insights that lead to better patient outcomes for the professionals in the healthcare industry.
Make your telecom and communications teams stand out from the crowd and better understand your customers with conversation analytics software.
Take your omnichannel retail and eccommerce sales and customer experience to new heights with conversation analytics for deep customer insights.
Delivering the best customer experience and staying compliant with financial industry regulations can be driven through conversation analytics.
Increase revenue while supporting customers in the tightly monitored and high-risk collections industry with conversation analytics.
Conversation analytics makes it possible to understand and serve insurance customers by mining 100% of contact center interactions.
Conversation analytics can help energy and utilities companies enhance customer experience and remain compliant to industry regulations.
Adopting cutting edge technology, like AI-powered analytics, means BPOs can help clients better understand customer interactions and drive value.
Drive CX, loyalty and brand reputation for your travel and hospitality organization with conversation intelligence.
“A happy employee is a productive employee.” While most companies understand this adage in principle, few have adopted the technology and solutions to truly excel at what makes employees happy. Some contributors to workplace happiness are universal – most employees want to feel that they are appreciated, that their jobs are secure, that they have room to grow, and that they have opportunities to succeed. But the most important thing a company can do to create happy employees who are more productive is to actually listen to what employees want.
Surveys and conversations with managers can reveal a certain amount of insight. But mounting an effective employee experience management initiative requires a more thorough approach. Companies must hear from every employee and review both solicited and unsolicited feedback to get an accurate picture of employees’ wants, needs, and motivations.
CallMiner can help. The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform enables companies to capture and analyze 100% of employee interactions – both voice and text-based – to reveal insights into how to support happy employees who are more productive and engaged.
As reported by SnackNation, there are many benefits to having happy workers in the workplace.
• Companies with happy workers outperform the competition by 20%.
• Happy employees are more productive by 12%.
• Happier salespeople produce 37% greater sales.
• Employees with a best friend at work are 7x more likely to engage fully in their work.
• Employees who report being happy at work take 10x fewer sick days than unhappy employees.
On the flipside, research shows that 79% of people who left their job did so because they didn’t feel appreciated at work.
Additionally, happy employees mean happy customers, since employees who are satisfied with their job and engaged in their work are far more likely to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
The key to creating happy employees who are more productive and intent on remaining in their jobs is to develop insight into employees’ feelings about their experiences, workplace culture, job satisfaction, and overall sentiment about their work. That’s where CallMiner can offer tremendous value.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence technology for driving business performance improvement. By analyzing interactions with employees, customers, patients, and other audiences of the deepest levels, CallMiner helps companies interpret nuance and identify patterns that can shed light on opportunities for improving worker experiences, ultimately developing happy employees who are more productive.
CallMiner’s conversation intelligence technology makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of conversations that employees have with customers, colleagues, HR departments, and other people within the company. These interactions are a goldmine of information about how employees feel about their employer and what will make them happier in their work. The CallMiner Eureka platform captures the unstructured information in these conversations and converts it to structured data that can be searched and analyzed to develop insight, reveal patterns, and uncover opportunities.
With the CallMiner conversation intelligence platform, enterprises can:
• Improve the employee experience by analyzing solicited and unsolicited feedback to uncover areas of opportunity where employees’ needs and expectations can be met more effectively.
• Build workplace cultures of improvement where employees have clear direction and a path for improvement and advancement, thanks to continual feedback and improved communication with managers.
• Enhance retention by leveraging emotion scores, trend analysis, and other data to improve visibility into what it will take to create happy employees who are more productive and engaged.
• Connect the dots between positive employee experiences and bottom-line results.
• Provide business leaders and managers with the insight they need to create better employee experiences.
The CallMiner platform offers a comprehensive set of solutions that enable organizations to listen to and act on employee feedback that delivers insight into their needs, wants, and expectations.
• Analyze. CallMiner is the customizable dashboards for the Eureka platform, making it easier to automatically score 100% of employee interactions on every channel.
• Coach. Managers can rely on CallMiner Coach to help monitor, understand, and optimize the performance of individual employees. Coach enables supervisors to identify performance trends, target specific behavior for reinforcements for guidance, and helps to create a persistent culture of improvement.
• Alert. This CallMiner technology automatically notifies supervisors or customer-facing employees when certain indicators suggest a customer is at risk of churn or a conversation is taking a negative term. Next-best-action guidance helps alter the course of the interaction and improve outcomes.
• Visualize. With CallMiner visualize, stakeholders can explore conversation intelligence data visually through interactive interfaces that make it easy to drill down to the detail of a single employee.
• Capture. This CallMiner product enables organizations to collect high-fidelity, dual-channel audio for the most accurate conversation analysis and transcription.
• Redact. CallMiner Redact automatically identifies and removes sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information from transcriptions of employee conversations.
Trusted by the world’s leading organizations in healthcare, finance, insurance, travel, hospitality, retail, and other industries, CallMiner enables companies to identify areas of opportunity to drive business improvement, growth, and transformational change more quickly and effectively.
With innovation and expertise developed over billions of hours of mining customer and employee conversations, the CallMiner platform is:
• Trusted. CallMiner delivers source-of-truth confidence through rich behavioral insight based on what was expressed and how it was said.
• Actionable. The CallMiner platform bridges the gap between insight and action by automatically scoring conversations in real time and post-interaction, providing frontline coaching for employees and organization awareness of areas for improvement.
• Secure. CallMiner ensures omnichannel security for every organization through automated redaction of sensitive information within a PCI-certified hosted model.
A happy employee tends to be someone who feels appreciated and respected by their supervisor and colleagues, and someone who sees opportunities to be successful in their work.
Happy employees tend to be more productive because they are highly engaged in their work and committed to helping the company succeed.
While certain things like appreciation, rewards, and opportunities for growth are thought to be universal drivers of employee happiness, the most important factor in creating employee happiness is to listen to what employees say about their job, their workplace, and their relationships with supervisors and colleagues. Solutions like conversation intelligence can aid this effort by capturing and analyzing 100% of employee conversations that take place over the phone, in email and chat, and on other channels. By mining these conversations for insight, companies can better understand the drivers of employee happiness and take steps to create improvements that enhance happiness in the workplace.
The CallMiner Eureka platform offers the industry’s most comprehensive conversation intelligence software, allowing organizations to analyze 100% of conversations in outbound or inbound call centers. By enabling greater understanding of customers, employees, patients, and other audiences, CallMiner helps organizations to pivot quickly, decide intelligently, and improve exponentially. As an employee experience management solution, CallMiner uncovers intelligence that leads to happy workers, driving engagement and retention. As business development software, CallMiner reveals deeper understanding of prospects’ needs and sales reps’ behavior to drive conversions and boost revenue. CallMiner is also invaluable in the hospital call center or health insurance call center, monitoring the digital patient experience to develop insight for improving patient satisfaction in healthcare insurance matters and enhancing the patient experience in healthcare settings.