CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
From hospitals to insurance companies, improving patient experiences has become the focus of nearly every healthcare organization. Patients have far more options today for where they seek care, how they fill prescriptions, and who they recommend to their friends and family. At the same time, their expectations for the quality of their interactions with healthcare organizations are higher than ever. In this environment, enhancing patient experiences is critical to competition and financial viability.
Much of the communication with patients today is handled through contact centers. These interactions can be a gold mine of insights into the patient experience in hospitals and doctors’ offices. They can also shed light on patient satisfaction with interactions around scheduling, follow-up care, billing, and other communications. Converting these insights into actionable intelligence requires technology that can automatically monitor and analyze all contact center conversations.
CallMiner can help. Our Eureka conversation intelligence platform leverages AI and machine learning to automatically capture, transcribe, and reveal insights from 100% of patient conversations.
CallMiner’s technology extracts meaningful insight from the unstructured data in phone calls, emails, chat bots, portals, and other channels. By analyzing the meaning and emotion in these patient conversations, CallMiner helps to better understand the drivers of a patient’s experience.
For patient engagement teams, conversation intelligence provides deep insight into how patients feel about their interactions with healthcare organizations and what can be done to improve them. During calls with patients, conversation intelligence can also deliver real-time insight and suggestions for next-best actions to keep patients safe and to improve their experiences.
For medical call center managers, conversation intelligence can reveal critical insight about operational efficiency, making it easier to improve routing, optimize call flow, reduce silence, and improve first contact resolution. And CallMiner can help revenue cycle management teams to identify areas of confusion in billing, enhance billing experiences, and improve payment outcomes and patient satisfaction.
In contrast to other technologies and manual methods, the CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform can analyze 100% of patient interactions across every channel – from voice calls to text-based conversations in email, chat, social media, web, surveys, and SMS messages. CallMiner converts the unstructured information in these communications into structured data that can be searched and analyzed for insight and patterns. By determining both the meaning of a speaker’s words as well as the emotion that’s driving them, CallMiner offers deep insight into each patient’s needs and opinions, enabling organizations to take concrete steps to enhance patient experiences.
The CallMiner Eureka platform offers a set of solutions that expand omnichannel analysis to improve performance and operations in healthcare organizations.
• Analyze is mission control for conversation intelligence, providing technology that automatically transcribes, categorizes, and scores each interaction and tracks performance and emotion throughout the patient journey.
• Alert automatically notifies agents or supervisors based on specific indicators within a patient interaction. CallMiner Alert can drive action while a call is in progress to reduce churn or improve patient outcomes.
• Coach helps contact center supervisors to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale. Supervisors can identify performance trends, target behavior for guidance, and create a persistent culture of improvement.
• Visualize provides tools for visually exploring conversation intelligence data and creating shareable presentations that provide big-picture stories and drill-down details.
• Capture enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed and redacted in real time.
• Redact helps improve patient privacy and HIPAA compliance by automatically removing personally identifiable information and sensitive numeric data from transcriptions of patient interactions.
With CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence, healthcare organizations can:
• Deliver a better patient experience. CallMiner makes it easy to proactively identify patients’ issues, allowing organizations to make rapid improvements in enhancing patient experiences with providers as well as their digital patient experiences.
• Enhance patient satisfaction. Conversation intelligence can track patient satisfaction and determine what’s driving sentiment to better serve patients and increase self-service opportunities.
• Increase quality of care. Real-time alerts help contact centers to effectively route, triage, and escalate interactions as needed.
• Improve agent performance to deliver better outcomes. With CallMiner, supervisors can more easily measure agent performance, offer automated feedback for improvement, and reveal insights that can enhance policies and processes.
• Drive contact center efficiency. Insights derived from the CallMiner platform can help medical call centers or health insurance call centers to achieve efficiencies in operations and call routing, reducing costs and improving outcomes.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence that drives business performance improvement. Powered by AI and machine learning, CallMiner offers the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale. By determining meaning, interpreting sentiment, and measuring emotion, CallMiner helps organizations identify patterns and gain deep understanding of the patient experience.
• Faster speed to improvement, thanks to AI-driven search features, real-time and post-call analytics, and unmatched accuracy in analytics.
• A clearer view of what matters most. CallMiner accurately autoscores interactions, correlates them across multiple channels, and categorizes them for ease, effectiveness, and emotion.
• A human approach. CallMiner supports customer success by offering a dedicated support team for every account, along with an active customer community and crowdsourced innovation.
The patient experience is the collection of interactions that patients have with healthcare providers. In addition to the care a patient receives during appointments, procedures, and stays in the hospital, the patient experience can also include all the interactions around scheduling appointments, communicating with providers, filling prescriptions, managing insurance, and dealing with billing.
Patients today are empowered to take more control over their healthcare experiences, choosing different providers or healthcare organizations when they’re not satisfied with their experiences. To remain competitive, savvy healthcare organizations are making great strides in enhancing patient experiences to increase retention while also improving outcomes and increasing the quality of care.
Conversation intelligence uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to transcribe, categorize, and score every audio or text-based conversation between an organization and its customers or employees. By converting these unstructured interactions into structured data, conversation intelligence makes it easy to mine customer/employee conversations for intelligence and to uncover patterns, identify trends, and increase understanding in ways that can enhance relationships, improve efficiency, and help organizations deliver better experiences.
This is the number one thing we wanted; something automated to understand the patient experience in a faster and more accurate way. Before CallMiner, we were doing patient surveys and manual quality assessments, and that just doesn’t offer the same level of actionable insights.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic