CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
There’s a great deal of truth in the management maxim “happy employees, happy customers.” When customer-facing employees are engaged in their work and satisfied with their job, they are far more likely to deliver a positive experience for customers, leading to greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Among the best practices for building workplace happiness, capturing the Voice of the Employee (VoE) is perhaps the most challenging. Traditional methods for gathering employee feedback on job satisfaction rely on surveys and interviews with managers. But these methods can be skewed, as data is typically dominated by the most satisfied and most disgruntled workers. And correlating data from interviews can be painstaking and time-consuming.
CallMiner can help. The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform provides employee experience software that makes it easy to capture the voice of the employee in voice and text-based conversations workers have with customers, HR, and other departments. With CallMiner, organizations can leverage employee insights to improve satisfaction, engagement, and retention.
Happy workers tend to be those that have the most positive work experiences. The daily realities of an employee’s work, interactions, feelings, and observations throughout their time at a company form an overall positive or negative experience. By focusing on the quality of the employee experience, companies can take steps to improve the workplace environment and increase employee happiness.
An employee’s happiness with their work will have a significant impact on their performance, and consequently, on the service they provide to customers. A solid work ethic and positive demeanor can quickly become tainted by a lack of enthusiasm for a workplace where qualities like mutual respect and proper communication are in short supply.
To improve employee happiness, companies must first understand the pain points and sources of dissatisfaction with a worker’s job, their training, the technology they use, their physical environment, and the company’s culture. By gathering solicited and unsolicited feedback, companies can identify areas of opportunity to better meet employee needs and expectations.
As the global leader in conversational intelligence, CallMiner delivers the most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale. The CallMiner Eureka platform is powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, enabling companies to capture, transcribe, categorize, analyze, and score 100% of conversations between employees and customers, colleagues, and departments within the organization. CallMiner can mine insight from voice conversations as well as interactions via email, chat, social media, IT tickets, web, SMS, and other forms of communication. By determining the meaning of conversations and measuring employee emotion and sentiment, CallMiner helps companies uncover key drivers and common concerns across the employee base to improve employee happiness and satisfaction.
Insights delivered through CallMiner’s conversation analytics enable a variety of strategies for increasing employee happiness.
• Improving training and coaching for customer-facing employees. By capturing and analyzing every conversation between employees and customers, organizations can identify performance trends, target behavior for guidance or reinforcement, and create a persistent culture of improvement. Personalized coaching can help employees improve performance, while recognition can boost enthusiasm and self-esteem. Real-time coaching can help employees navigate conversations with customers more successfully.
• Drive business improvement. With clear visibility into the needs, wants, motivations, and opinions of employees, companies can act to make improvements that enhance employee experiences and increase employee happiness.
• Empower managers. CallMiner provides supervisors with granular insight they can use to manage employees more effectively and efficiently.
• Map the employee journey. The employee journey is the collection of experiences a worker has from the moment they’re hired to the point where they leave the company. CallMiner provides tools for automatically mapping the employee journey and providing insight into the employee experience at specific milestones, enabling companies to improve in ways that matter most to the workforce.
CallMiner Eureka offers a set of products that provide a comprehensive approach to understanding and improving employee happiness.
• Analyze provides the tools for automatically scoring 100% of calls, chats, email, and other text-based interactions with employees to identify the most impactful insight for improving employee experiences.
• Coach automates performance improvement for customer-facing employees, helping managers to monitor, understand, and optimize employee performance at scale. With Coach, managers can empower employees with clear direction and a path for improvement through real-time feedback and improved communication.
• Alert automatically notifies customer-facing employees and supervisors when conversations with customers are at a volatile stage. Next-best-action guidance can optimize engagement, altering the course of an interaction and improving outcomes.
• Visualize enables companies to explore conversation intelligence data visually through shareable presentations and easy-to-use interfaces.
• Capture enables high-fidelity, speaker-separate audio to be accurately transcribed and redacted in real time, providing more accurate speech analytics for voice conversations between employees and customers.
• Redact automatically removes personally identifiable information and sensitive data from voice and text-based conversations to protect the privacy of employees and customers while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
No other conversation intelligence platform delivers more customizable solutions or a deeper understanding of customers and employees to drive better business outcomes.
CallMiner technology is built on innovation that spans two decades and billions of hours of customer conversations mined for insight. By interpreting nuance, finding patterns, and identifying traits, CallMiner enables organizations to connect the dots between insight and action to drive growth and transformational change.
With technology that enhances employee experiences, customer satisfaction, and contact center performance, CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading companies in industries such as healthcare, retail, financial services, insurance, travel, hospitality, and others.
Employee happiness is a significant metric in building positive employee experiences. Happy employees are generally those who enjoy and are engaged in the work they do, and who have positive feelings about their relationships with supervisors, colleagues, and direct reports. Workplace culture, physical environments, technology, and communication can all contribute to employee happiness.
Many organizations attempt to measure employee happiness through surveys as well as conversations with supervisors or HR departments. While these methods offer some insight, they tend to be incomplete and time-consuming to manage. To better understand the drivers of employee happiness, organizations need solutions that can capture 100% of solicited and unsolicited feedback from employees while automating the analysis and management of information. To accomplish this, many organizations have turned to conversation intelligence platforms like CallMiner.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that relies on natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to extract insight from the unstructured information in conversations. By capturing and analyzing interactions via phone, email, chat, SMS, social media, videoconferencing, and other channels, conversation intelligence technology can provide organizations with a deeper understanding of the needs and motivations of the workforce. With this information, companies can take steps to create programs that better meet employee’s needs and expectations, and to initiate training and coaching that help employees perform at their highest levels.