CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
As sales teams look for business development solutions that can improve sales results, they often overlook a critical source of business intelligence: the sales interactions they have every day. In sales conversations, prospects and customers are literally telling sales reps what they need and want through their choice of words and tone of voice. These interactions can be a goldmine of insight into the mindset of prospects – but only when they can be easily mined for intelligence.
Traditional methods of recording and reviewing sales calls only capture a small fraction of conversations, and the insight they provide is often available only days or weeks later. Conversation intelligence technology provides a more complete and immediate sales intelligence software solution, capturing 100% of conversations and providing insights in real-time.
For organizations seeking the best sales software and business development solutions built with conversation intelligence, the CallMiner Eureka platform offers a Sales Conversation Analytics solution that can drive greater revenue, shorten sales cycles, and increase win rates for business development sales teams.
CallMiner’s Sales Conversation Analytics is a business development solution that meets several critical needs of sales executives, managers, and reps.
• Sales executives need business development solutions that allow them to confidently assess the health of the pipeline. Traditional solutions rarely provide comprehensive visibility into deal progression, creating obstacles that make it difficult to accurately forecast sales.
• Sales managers need comprehensive insight into performance across their team of sales reps, enabling them to offer more effective training and to develop best practices based on the strategies and behavior of the most successful performers.
• Sales reps need business development software that allows them to spend more time selling and less time manually inputting data and notes from prospect and customer conversations into their CRM. Reps also need context from previous interactions, allowing them to pitch prospects more effectively.
CallMiner’s Sales Conversation Analytics provides data-driven insights that enable every member of the sales organization to achieve their goals and increase win rates.
The CallMiner Eureka platform offers the most comprehensive capabilities for analyzing sales conversations across every channel. The CallMiner sales software solution captures and analyzes 100% of sales conversations via phone, chat, email, videoconferences, SMS, social media, web, and other channels, converting the unstructured information in these interactions into structured data that can be searched and analyzed. By merging this data with metadata about the interaction – including the prospect, sales rep, time of day, and length of call – CallMiner provides sales teams with deeper insight into the mindset of prospects, the behavior of agents, the status of deals, and the steps required to close more sales faster.
As a cutting-edge business development solution, CallMiner Sales Conversation Analytics enables sales teams to:
• Improve sales results while eliminating manual processes. The insights provided by CallMiner can help teams increase opportunities and deals more efficiently while minimizing tedious manual processes.
• Track progress. Sales leaders get the top-line performance metrics they need at the press of a button and access to customizable dashboards, while sales managers gain visibility into team and individual performance.
• Enhance training and coaching. With a clear understanding of which strategies and sales reps produce the best results, managers can optimize training methods and rollout best practices across all sales teams. Real-time alerts enable supervisors to monitor and engage with reps as they interact with prospects in the moment.
• Integrate with existing technology. CallMiner’s business development solutions provide an extensive list of ingestion methods for easy data acquisition. Additionally, CallMiner integrates seamlessly with existing CRMs, dialers, and other sales solutions like Salesforce, allowing sales teams to focus more on selling and less on managing technologies and data.
CallMiner Sales Conversation Analytics provide sales teams with comprehensive features that include:
• Call flow. CallMiner tracks and scores sales rep performance at a high-level as well as performance at specific sales stages, allowing managers to quickly zero in on best practices.
• Deal tracking and analysis. By filtering deals by rep, close date, and other criteria, sales managers can track interactions across the customer journey and gain insights that help close deals more quickly.
• Rep coaching. CallMiner analyzes the effectiveness of reps in a sales call center, correlating what’s being said in conversations to successful outcomes, objections that are raised, rebuttals that work, and next-best-action guidance provided while the interaction is live. This data allows managers to provide more effective encouragement and feedback on any call.
• Competitor mentions. By identifying points in the conversation where competitors are mentioned, CallMiner enables reps to get ahead of objections and determine which competitors come up most often.
• Salesforce app and integrations. CallMiner seamlessly integrates with Salesforce at the contact or account level to provide a single view of the customer.
• Enablement services. CallMiner’s experienced analysts and take the burden of implementation off sales teams and provide extensive training on the product.
Founded in 2002, CallMiner has become the global leader in conversation intelligence that drives business performance improvement. With technology built on two decades of innovation and experience developed from mining billions of hours of customer conversations, CallMiner is the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale.
CallMiner is deployed by the world’s leading organizations in sales call centers, travel call centers, hospital call centers, and other inbound and outbound contact center operations. The Eureka platform is:
• Secure. CallMiner automatically redacts sensitive data within a PCI-certified hosted model to ensure omnichannel security for every organization.
• Actionable. CallMiner bridges the insight-to-action gap with real-time and post-interaction automated scoring, frontline coaching, and organization awareness.
• Trusted. CallMiner Eureka delivers source-of-truth confidence through rich behavioral insight based on what was expressed and how it was said.
Business development solutions are technologies that help an organization build relationships with customers, identify markets, and find growth opportunities.
Sales conversation analytics is a technology that can capture, analyze, and reveal meaningful insight from conversations that sales teams have with customers and prospects. Conversation analytics, or conversation intelligence, uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to determine the meaning of voice and text-based interactions as well as the emotion behind the speaker’s words.
By enabling organizations to capture and analyze 100% of conversations with prospects and customers, sales conversation analytics helps business development teams to better understand the needs, desires, motivations, and behavior of prospects. With this data, business development teams can take action to refine sales strategies, improve offers and messaging, and craft deals that responds to the needs of prospective customers.
Not only were our sales calls faster, but we were actually getting more money from each call as well.
Director of Operations, Slimware Utilities
Speech analysis helped us establish a lack of value delivery during sales calls and gaps in language fluency. We armed our agents with shorter, more value-driven scripts. Additionally, we provided longer training cycles before agents got on the phone. The results have been great.
Business Analyst, Slimware Utilities