See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Deliver exceptional frontline agent experiences to improve employee productivity and engagement, as well as improved customer experience.
Leverage intelligence to more effectively manage your QA program at scale, driving quality outcomes and improving CX.
Improve customer experience with operational efficiency and quality in the contact center.
Understand voice and text conversations to uncover the insights needed to improve compliance and reduce risk.
Analyze 100% of customer conversations to fight fraud, protect your brand reputation, and drive customer loyalty.
Reveal patterns and insights at scale to understand customers, better meet their needs and expectations, and drive customer experience excellence.
Use customer insights to power product-market fit and drive loyalty. Improve quality and safety, identify competitive threats, and evaluate innovation opportunities.
Conversation analytics provides business insights that lead to better patient outcomes for the professionals in the healthcare industry.
Make your telecom and communications teams stand out from the crowd and better understand your customers with conversation analytics software.
Take your omnichannel retail and eccommerce sales and customer experience to new heights with conversation analytics for deep customer insights.
Delivering the best customer experience and staying compliant with financial industry regulations can be driven through conversation analytics.
Increase revenue while supporting customers in the tightly monitored and high-risk collections industry with conversation analytics.
Conversation analytics makes it possible to understand and serve insurance customers by mining 100% of contact center interactions.
Conversation analytics can help energy and utilities companies enhance customer experience and remain compliant to industry regulations.
Adopting cutting edge technology, like AI-powered analytics, means BPOs can help clients better understand customer interactions and drive value.
Drive CX, loyalty and brand reputation for your travel and hospitality organization with conversation intelligence.
When adopting business development software, more organizations today are choosing solutions driven by sales conversation analytics. The right software can deliver remarkable benefits for the sales call center, extracting information and insights about customers and prospects that would otherwise end up hidden in siloed data stores.
Sales conversation analytics enables business development teams to keep track of and get more out of conversations that business development reps are already having with prospects and customers. By capturing, analyzing, and gleaning insight from business development interactions, sales conversation analytics enables organizations to identify new opportunities, pinpoint areas for improvement, and extract more value from relationships with prospects and customers.
CallMiner can help. The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform offers industry-leading business development solutions that allow enterprises to capture and analyze 100% of conversations with prospects and customers across all channels.
The best sales software relies on conversation intelligence technology that uses AI and machine learning to extract meaningful insight from conversations. Conversation intelligence analyzes voice and text-based conversations to identify meaning, intention, and key emotional indicators that reveal the motivation, opinions, needs, and desires of the customer or prospect within a sales conversation. By converting this unstructured data into structured information and combining it with metadata – such as length of call, time of day, and details about the prospect and sales rep – a conversation intelligence platform can deliver real-time and post-interaction insight. Armed with this information, sales reps can engage prospects more effectively while managers can coach reps more successfully.
CallMiner’s Sales Conversation Analytics technology integrates with communication platforms that sales teams use every day – videoconferencing platforms, email, calls, chat, CRM systems, and more. This allows reps, managers, and executives to follow a deal from first conversation to close, regardless of the communication channels it traverses.
CallMiner Eureka is a leading conversation intelligence platform for sales teams, providing business development software that can drive revenue, improve sales cycles, and increase win rates.
By capturing and analyzing every conversation between sales reps and prospects or customers, CallMiner’s sales intelligence software equips sales leaders with visibility into deal outcomes, rep effectiveness, and coaching opportunities while improving understand of pipeline health.
Features of the CallMiner business development software solution include:
• Call flow. CallMiner’s sales software enables managers to track and score the overall performance of sales reps as well as performance in specific sales stages such as intro, discovery, pitch, and close. With this insight, managers can quickly zero in on best practices to help reps close more deals faster.
• Rep coaching and training. CallMiner filters calls by individual sales reps, allowing managers to provide encouragement or feedback on any call. By identifying the behavior of star performers, managers can develop best practices and replicate them across the entire team.
• Competitor mentions. CallMiner identifies every mention of a competitor in conversations with prospects and customers, enabling sales reps to get ahead of objections and determine how to handle competitive comparisons most effectively.
• Deal tracking and analysis. With CallMiner, executives and managers can track interactions across the entire customer journey, gaining key insights that help reps close deals more frequently.
• Technology integrations. CallMiner seamlessly integrates with Salesforce and other sales-related technologies at the contactor account level, providing a single view of the customer no matter where they are in the sales cycle.
With sales conversation analytics from CallMiner, organizations can:
• Improve deal results. Insights uncovered from customer conversations can develop more quality opportunities and increase wins.
• Enhance customer experiences. By better understanding the needs of customers and prospects, sales teams can deliver personalized content and experiences that help close more deals faster.
• Revolutionize coaching. The CallMiner business development software solution makes it easy to replicate best sales practices and the most effective pitch strategies across teams. Managers can support sales reps in real time, using in-the-moment alerts and next-best-action guidance to improve the outcome of conversations.
• Enhance forecasting. With dashboards that provide a deeper and real-time view into the status of deals, sales executives can confidently assess the health of the pipeline.
As the global leader in conversation intelligence, CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in financial services, healthcare, insurance, retail, travel, hospitality, and many other industries. No other platform provides more customizable solutions or deeper understanding of the needs and behaviors of prospects and customers.
The CallMiner platform connects the dots between insight and action, identifying areas of opportunity to drive business improvement and transformational change. With CallMiner, organizations can:
• Expand omnichannel analysis with AI and ML-powered analytics that correlate text-based and audio interactions, even when channels are not integrated.
• Analyze conversations at the deepest level, interpreting nuance and identifying patterns to uncover areas of opportunity for improving the sales process and driving better outcomes.
• Enhance performance and operations with insights that reveal the tangible actions required to turn intelligence into business improvement.
Business development software is a class of applications that assists an organization in building customer relationships, identifying market opportunities, and planning for growth.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that uses natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to determine the meaning of voice and text-based conversations as well as the emotion behind a speaker’s words. By converting unstructured information in conversations into structured data that can be searched and analyzed, conversation intelligence enables organizations to extract meaningful insight from conversations with customers, employees, patients, and other audiences.
Conversation intelligence, or sales conversation analytics, provides critical insight into the mindset, needs, desires, behavior, and motivation of prospects. Armed with this data, business development teams can improve sales strategies, develop offers, refine pitches, and take other actions that increase win rates, shorten sales cycles, and drive revenue.
Not only were our sales calls faster, but we were actually getting more money from each call as well.
Director of Operations, Slimware Utilities
Speech analysis helped us establish a lack of value delivery during sales calls and gaps in language fluency. We armed our agents with shorter, more value-driven scripts. Additionally, we provided longer training cycles before agents got on the phone. The results have been great.
Business Analyst, Slimware Utilities
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence that drives business improvement. Offering industry-leading on-premise and cloud call center software, the CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform captures and analyzes 100% of conversations across all channels, driving business performance improvement and increasing the performance of call center employees. As a conversation intelligence platform for sales teams, CallMiner serves as an effective business development solution, gleaning insight from conversations between reps and prospects to drive conversions, improve training, and boost revenue. By monitoring interactions with employees, CallMiner can reveal the key drivers of employee happiness to improve satisfaction, engagement, and retention. And since a happy employee is a productive employee, CallMiner can help organizations drive business growth as well. In the healthcare call center or contact center for healthcare insurance, CallMiner can help to deliver better patient service to enhance patient satisfaction and improve the patient experience.