See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
Deliver exceptional frontline agent experiences to improve employee productivity and engagement, as well as improved customer experience.
Leverage intelligence to more effectively manage your QA program at scale, driving quality outcomes and improving CX.
Improve customer experience with operational efficiency and quality in the contact center.
Understand voice and text conversations to uncover the insights needed to improve compliance and reduce risk.
Analyze 100% of customer conversations to fight fraud, protect your brand reputation, and drive customer loyalty.
Reveal patterns and insights at scale to understand customers, better meet their needs and expectations, and drive customer experience excellence.
Use customer insights to power product-market fit and drive loyalty. Improve quality and safety, identify competitive threats, and evaluate innovation opportunities.
Conversation analytics provides business insights that lead to better patient outcomes for the professionals in the healthcare industry.
Make your telecom and communications teams stand out from the crowd and better understand your customers with conversation analytics software.
Take your omnichannel retail and eccommerce sales and customer experience to new heights with conversation analytics for deep customer insights.
Delivering the best customer experience and staying compliant with financial industry regulations can be driven through conversation analytics.
Increase revenue while supporting customers in the tightly monitored and high-risk collections industry with conversation analytics.
Conversation analytics makes it possible to understand and serve insurance customers by mining 100% of contact center interactions.
Conversation analytics can help energy and utilities companies enhance customer experience and remain compliant to industry regulations.
Adopting cutting edge technology, like AI-powered analytics, means BPOs can help clients better understand customer interactions and drive value.
Drive CX, loyalty and brand reputation for your travel and hospitality organization with conversation intelligence.
While companies have long been focused on satisfying customers, many are finally coming around to the idea that happy workers are just as important as happy customers. Happy employees are more productive and engaged in their jobs. Workplace happiness also improves employee retention. And because happy employees result in happy customers, companies can achieve their goals of satisfying customers by focusing on improving the employee experience in the workplace.
For businesses that accept the fact that a happy employee is a productive employee, the question is how to promote employee happiness. While there are some obvious answers, the real key to promoting happiness in the workplace is to listen. Every conversation between employees and colleagues, customers, and departments within the organization can reveal critical insights into what it takes to keep employees happy – and what might drive them away.
For enterprises seeking solutions for effectively listening to employees and analyzing their feedback, CallMiner offers leading conversation intelligence software that can capture and analyze every employee interaction.
Research suggests several reasons that a happy employee is a productive employee.
• Employees who feel happy and valued are more likely to stay engaged in their work and remain in their job. Conversely, one study found that 79% of people who left their job sites and a lack of appreciation as the motivation.
• Happy employees also tend to be healthier and to take fewer sick days.
• Employees who are happier in their work are more likely to stay with their employers in the long run.
• Happy employees are more engaged in the mission of their organization and in helping to achieve it.
If a happy employee is a productive employee, it makes sense for businesses to invest in technology that can reveal a roadmap to creating happier workplaces. That’s where CallMiner Eureka can offer tremendous value.
The CallMiner Eureka platform uses conversation intelligence to analyze omnichannel interactions with employees, customers, patients, and other audiences. Using AI and machine learning, conversation intelligence technology analyzes voice and text-based interactions to determine a speaker’s intent as well as the emotion that drives their behavior. By transforming the unstructured information in conversations into structured data that can be aggregated and analyzed, the CallMiner conversation intelligence platform reveals key drivers and common concerns across the employee base. These insights enable companies to improve satisfaction, enhance engagement, increase retention, and create happy and productive employees.
With CallMiner’s conversation intelligence technology, organizations can:
• Improve employee experiences. Collect solicited and unsolicited feedback to Identify areas of opportunity and create a more responsive workplace that meets employee needs and expectations.
• Create a culture of improvement in the workplace. Provide employees with clear direction and opportunities for improvement by offering real-time feedback based on a clear view of their performance.
• Build programs to increase retention. Leverage insights from employees to tailor programs and initiatives across departments that improve job satisfaction and prove that a happy employee is a productive employee.
The CallMiner Eureka platform offers a set of solutions that can help organizations improve employee experiences and workplace happiness.
• Analyze scores 100% of employee conversations in calls, email, chat, surveys, SMS, social media, and web interactions, delivering insight into how employees feel about their work throughout every step of their employment journey.
• Visualize provides interactive and easy-to-use interfaces for visually exploring employee data. Users can see big picture insights or drill down into the details of behavior, performance, and communications of a specific employee.
• Coach offers tools for monitoring, understanding, and optimizing employee performance at scale. Supervisors can use Coach to target behavior for guidance or reinforcement, and to create a persistent culture of improvement.
• Alert automatically notifies customer-facing employees and their supervisors when indicators suggest a customer is at risk and a conversation may have a negative outcome. By providing next-best-action suggestions in the moment, Alert helps to turn around volatile situations and enable employees to take proactive steps to improve the customer experience.
• Capture provides tools for gathering speaker-separated audio for the most accurate conversation analysis.
• Redact accurately identifies and removes sensitive data from audio and text-based conversations, protecting employee privacy and ensuring compliance with regulation.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence that drives business performance improvement. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale, CallMiner helps organizations identify patterns and gain deep understanding of the employee experience by determining meaning, interpreting sentiment, and measuring emotion in 100% of employee conversations.
• A clearer view of what matters most. CallMiner accurately autoscores interactions, correlates them across multiple channels, and categorizes them for ease, effectiveness, and emotion.
• Faster speed to improvement. CallMiner enables companies to take swift action to enhance employee experiences, relying on AI-driven search features and unmatched accuracy in real-time and post-interaction analytics.
• A human approach. CallMiner promotes customer success by offering a dedicated support team for every account, along with an active customer community that delivers crowdsourced innovation.
Research is shown that happy employees tend to be more productive, more engaged in their work, and more likely to create exceptional experiences for customers.
While each employee is unique, there are some things that are thought to be universal sources of happiness for employees. Appreciation, recognition, and the opportunity to grow and succeed are some of the things that are commonly accepted as helping employees feel happy in their work. One of the most important things a company can do is to listen carefully to the solicited and unsolicited feedback that employees offer concerning their level of satisfaction and happiness in their jobs.
Conversation intelligence is an AI-powered technology that analyzes voice and text-based interactions to determine the meaning of a speaker’s words and the emotion that’s driving their communication. By transforming unstructured information in conversations into structured data, conversation intelligence enables interactions with customers, prospects, patients, employees, and other audiences to be mined for insight. Intelligence provided by this technology can help organizations to better understand the needs, wants, opinions, and behavior of target audiences, identifying areas for opportunity, growth, and transformational change.
The CallMiner Eureka platform offers the industry’s most comprehensive conversation intelligence software, allowing organizations to analyze 100% of conversations in outbound or inbound call centers. By enabling greater understanding of customers, employees, patients, and other audiences, CallMiner helps organizations to pivot quickly, decide intelligently, and improve exponentially. As an employee experience management solution, CallMiner uncovers intelligence that leads to happy workers, driving engagement and retention. As business development software, CallMiner reveals deeper understanding of prospects’ needs and sales reps’ behavior to drive conversions and boost revenue. CallMiner is also invaluable in the hospital call center or health insurance call center, monitoring the digital patient experience to develop insight for improving patient satisfaction in healthcare insurance matters and enhancing the patient experience in healthcare settings.