CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
The inbound call center and its agents are vital to a company’s efforts to connect with and care for customers. Whether they are answering questions, providing support, or resolving issues, inbound call center representatives are the front line of an organization’s brand.
Helping agents to deliver exceptional customer experiences while driving call center metrics presents call center managers with several key challenges, from battling high agent turnover and lack of engagement to optimizing productivity, managing compliance, and increasing sales effectiveness. To achieve success, inbound call centers must find technology that can automate processes while delivering key insights into the needs of customers.
CallMiner can help. With conversation intelligence technology that captures and analyzes customer omnichannel interactions, the CallMiner Eureka platform delivers the insight inbound call centers need to optimize customer interactions, enhance agent performance, and drive business performance improvement.
Conversation intelligence is an AI-powered technology that determines the meaning of voice and text-based interactions as well as the emotions driving the communication. The CallMiner conversation intelligence platform can capture and interpret exchanges that happen over the phone and in email, chat, web, social media, and SMS texts, transforming the unstructured information in these interactions into structured data that can be aggregated, analyzed, categorized, and scored.
By mining every conversation for insight and actionable intelligence, CallMiner Eureka helps inbound call centers achieve optimal performance and efficiency by:
• Improving quality assurance through monitoring 100% of interactions rather than a fraction.
• Increasing First Call Resolution (FCR) by routing calls to the most appropriate agent and providing real-time guidance.
• Reducing Average Handle Time (AHT) by optimizing call routing, monitoring agent performance, and improving agent training.
• Improving compliance by monitoring calls for potential compliance infractions.
• Enhancing the customer experience by identifying and resolving obstacles to customer satisfaction.
As the global leader in conversation intelligence that drives business performance improvement, CallMiner offers a comprehensive cloud call center software solution for driving performance in inbound call centers. The CallMiner Eureka platform makes it possible to capture insight from 100% of conversations with customers and develop actionable insights that drive transformational business change. No other platform delivers such comprehensive tools and capabilities to drive value across the enterprise.
The CallMiner platform provides inbound call center managers with a set of solutions for improving performance, driving efficiency, and enhancing customer experiences. With CallMiner, inbound call centers can:
• Discover what matters most to customers with root-cause analysis and omnichannel customer journey mapping that scores performance, tags transcriptions with sentiment and emotion, and delivers insights to drive business growth.
• Improve agent performance with automated call scoring, data-based feedback, and progress monitoring that enables more effective coaching.
• Provide agents with real-time guidance and next-best actions that can turn around a negative customer experience, improve the outcomes of calls, and reduce the risk of fines or legal action.
• Improve the accuracy of transcriptions with high-fidelity, dual-channel, speaker-separated audio.
• Visualize and share the stories within conversation intelligence data through an interactive, easy-to-use interface that allows users to see the big picture or to drill down into the details, visually connecting the dots between insight and action.
• Accurately identify and remove sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information from text-based exchanges and transcripts of voice interactions.
The CallMiner Eureka platform delivers invaluable benefits for the inbound call center. With CallMiner, organizations can:
• Increase agent performance. Analyze 100% of interactions to support real-time coaching that drives improved performance and productivity for call center employees. Use insights about what makes agents successful to encourage behavior across departments.
• Satisfy customers with better service. Meet customer needs more effectively with real-time alerts and next-best-action guidance. Use insight from customer conversations to take action that drives business performance improvement.
• Improve margins. Effectively meet business goals without increasing the cost of personnel in the inbound call center.
• Enhance operational efficiency. Reduce interaction time and handle time by properly routing conversations to the right agents, automating key contact center operations, and proactively implementing solutions to resolve issues across the contact center.
• Improve performance of remote agents. Provide supervisors with the tools to increase engagement, improve training, and effectively motivate agents in work-from-home call centers.
Establish in 2002, CallMiner has been a leader in conversation intelligence for 2 decades. The CallMiner Eureka platform is built with expertise and innovation developed by mining billions of hours of customer conversations for insight. With technology that analyzes interactions at the deepest levels to shed light on new areas of opportunity, CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in healthcare, retail, financial services, insurance, travel, hospitality, and other industries.
CallMiner delivers the insights that matter most, faster than any other solution on the market thanks to automation, turnkey integrations, and value-added benefits:
__• A Solution Catalogu__e provides pre-built analytics content that helps organizations automatically and cost-effectively mine critical insights in particular business use cases.
• Language packs offer support for transcription, redaction, and speech analysis in multiple languages.
• Accelerator, an intensive and personalized training program, enables analysts to get up to speed faster with CallMiner technology.
• Playbooks provide step-by-step guidance for achieving greater ROI.
• CallMiner Customer Connect is an enthusiastic community of users who contribute crowdsourced support and innovation.
A call center is a department or organization that manages communications with customers, patients, employees, or other audiences. In an inbound call center, agents primarily receive calls which typically concern customer queries, complaints, and support requests. In an outbound call center, agents primarily initiate communication with customers to market products, nurture prospects, and close sales.
Retaining and motivating agents is one of the biggest challenges for inbound call center managers. Additionally, managers must also ensure that agents have the information and tools they need to efficiently understand and resolve the needs of customers. Optimizing metrics around productivity, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness is also one of the top challenges for inbound call centers.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that allows organizations to capture, analyze, understand, and mine interactions with customers for insight and actionable intelligence. Using AI and machine learning, conversation intelligence determines the meaning of language in voice and text-based interactions as well as the emotion that is driving behavior within conversations. By turning the unstructured information in phone calls, chat, email and other channels into structured data, conversation intelligence technology makes it possible to aggregate and analyze conversations to reveal insights that can drive business performance improvement.
With CallMiner, we have recognized the power of true empathy on our calls and have eliminated high silence and excessive hold times.
Lead CSAT and Quality Analyst