CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Attend LISTEN 2022, our annual customer conference! |Register now
As more contact center agents choose – or are required – to work from home, supervisors face a variety of challenges in keeping agents engaged, managing their performance, and ensuring a consistent and exceptional customer experience.
To address these concerns, call center managers require tools that can deliver clear insight into the conversations customers have with work-from-home call center agents. Supervisors also need ways to stay in close communication with agents and to provide continuous coaching that helps to drive agent performance and ensure positive customer experiences.
Conversation analytics from CallMiner can help. By capturing and analyzing 100% of interaction with customers, the CallMiner Eureka platform provides supervisors with real-time and actionable insights into agent and call center performance, along with data and audio-analysis that reveals customers' feelings about their conversations with every work-from-home call center agent.
Conversation analytics makes it easy to capture, transcribe, analyze, and score every interaction between customers and agents across all channels – phone, email, chat, web, SMS, surveys, and social media. By using artificial intelligence and advanced acoustical analysis, a conversation analytics platform can determine the meaning of speech as well as the emotion in a speaker's voice – a key driver of behavior and satisfacstion.
In order to support work-from-home call center agents, conversation analytics provides the tools and data to:
• Engage and recognize agents. Publicly recognize successes and allow agents to compare their scores against peers.
• Uncover process disconnects. Monitor customer comments to uncover unacceptable hold times, less-than-fluid transfers, and other handling issues.
• Emphasize the voice of the brand. Ensure agents are following scripts that reinforce brand voice.
• Enable coaching. Get clear direction for coaching that can help agents improve. Provide agents with next-best-action guidance to resolve issues faster.
As a global leader in conversation analytics, CallMiner offers innovative solutions for work-from-home contact centers. With technology powered by AI and machine learning, our Eureka platform analyzes interactions with customers at the deepest levels to reveal nuance, identify patterns, and shed light on the quality of the customer experience.
Our call center analytics technology helps to engage and monitor the performance of work-from-home call center agents by capturing and analyzing every conversation with customers. Eureka makes it possible to transcribe conversations across all channels, categorizing and scoring each interaction with automated metrics to determine meaning, recognize emotion, and uncover insight that can inform an agent's next-best action in real-time. Supervisors can work with real-time metrics as they coach agents throughout the day. And automated tools for mapping the customer journey help to identify areas for improvement that, when addressed, can significantly improve the customer experience, and optimize call center operations.
To simplify the management of work-from-home call center agents, Eureka offers a set of tools that automate processes, track metrics, and help to build a culture improvement.
• Analyze empowers contact centers to collect both solicited and unsolicited feedback from customers, identifying areas of opportunity to better meet customer as well as employee needs and expectations.
• Coach empowers employees with clear direction and a path for improvement through real-time feedback and improved communication.
• Alert provides guidance for agents at the most crucial moments to alter the course of potentially negative interaction and improve outcomes.
• Visualize presents data from conversation analytics in easy-to-understand graphical formats that allow supervisors to see the big picture while drilling down into details of agent and call center performance.
• Redact automatically removes sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information from audio and text-based conversations, protecting customers' privacy and ensuring compliance with regulations.
CallMiner is the world's most comprehensive platform for analyzing customer interactions across all channels at scale. Trusted by leading organizations in retail, financial services, healthcare. And other industries, our platform determines meaning, interprets emotion, and identifies patterns to gain a deeper understanding of customers from every conversation. By connecting the dots between those insights and the action required for business improvement, we help our customers drive business performance, call center optimization, and transformational change.
Our Eureka platform is:
• Trusted. The insights developed with CallMiner technology deliver source-of-truth confidence based on rich behavioral insight into what customers say and how they say it.
• Actionable. We make it possible to bridge the gap between insight and action with real-time and post-interaction analysis with automated scoring, frontline coaching, and organization awareness.
• Focused on success. We provided a dedicated support team for every account, and an enthusiastic community of customers offers crowdsourced innovation and support.
A work-from-home call center agent is a sales or customer service rep in a contact center that is working from home on a part-time or full-time basis.
Motivating agents can be a challenge when supervisors are unable to physically stop by a workstation to provide encouragement or coaching. Monitoring agent performance can also be more complicated. And uncovering issues in contact center processes, technologies, and workflows is more complex when agents are not physically present in the office.
Conversation analytics is a technology that captures and analyzes audio and text-based interactions between customers and contact center agents. By transcribing, analyzing, categorizing, and scoring every interaction, conversation analytics can provide insight into the experience of customers and the performance of agents. And by continually monitoring agent performance, conversation analytics can help to optimize training and coaching while also tracking adherence to call center best practices.
CallMiner lets us enable our agents with real-time guidance to draw attention to what’s actually happening. This helps us encourage and drive active listening skills, while also guiding the agent to take appropriate action.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
CallMiner is the global leader in conversational analytics to drive improvement of business performance. Using AI and machine learning technologies, CallMiner captures and analyzes 100% of conversations across all channels to deliver greater insight into the omnichannel customer experience. Emotion and sentiment analysis and automated customer journey map tools provide clearer understanding into the customer journey and how customers feel about every touchpoint. Automated performance scoring and deeper feedback from every conversation deliver the insight needed to optimize call center operations and agent and call center performance. CallMiner’s call center analytics also enables call center managers to create a culture of persistent improvement through real-time and post-call coaching, data-based feedback, and progress monitoring.