CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Customers today expect to connect with your brand across more channels than ever when they are seeking customer support. They also expect a seamless transition as they move from calls and chats with your contact center to email and web self-service. In this environment, providing an exceptional omnichannel support experience is the key to customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Delivering smooth omnichannel customer support is not an easy matter. Omnichannel engagement requires an approach to customer communications that can integrate multiple channels on a single platform, eliminating disjointed experiences for customers and agents alike. Yet, in most organizations, channels of communication have evolved within technology silos that make this type of integration difficult.
CallMiner can help. Our Eureka conversation analytics platform offers a way to “democratize data” throughout your technology stack, enabling you to operate as an omnichannel contact center – even when you cannot physically integrate your channels of communication.
Most contact center and CRM software solutions are not designed to provide an omnichannel support experience. These platforms have trouble keeping up with the evolving technology landscape in customer service, and they cannot integrate customer experiences across old and new channels while allowing customer service automation.
This reality leads to difficult experiences for customers:
• Need for repetition. With companies that are unable to provide omnichannel customer service, customers frequently must repeat information from one channel or agent to the next.
• Inconsistent information. As customers move between channels, they often struggle to make sense of inconsistent information that appears on each channel.
• Social disconnect. Customers expect social media to be part of their support experience, yet most support technologies do not provide native capabilities for a two-way conversation on social channels.
• Lack of personalization. Customers share information with companies assuming it will help to personalize their experience. Yet without omnichannel contact center solutions, most companies lack the comprehensive data needed for personalization.
As a global leader in conversation analytics, CallMiner provides superior solutions for omnichannel support in the Eureka platform. Our technology makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of customer conversations across all channels – including calls, chat, email, SMS, web, surveys, and social media. By converting the unstructured information in audio and text-based conversations into structured data, Eureka enables you to aggregate data from customer conversations on a single platform to better deliver omnichannel support.
Eureka analyzes conversations to determine the meaning and to measure a speaker’s emotion, a key indicator of a customer’s level of satisfaction or dissatisfaction. With data-driven root cause insights across all channels, you can gain a complete perspective of customer behavior, needs, and opinions, even for customers who are perpetual channel-hoppers. Our analytics solutions also automate customer touchpoint mapping, empowering every part of your business to focus more intently on delivering exceptional customer experiences.
The CallMiner omnichannel contact center software platform offers comprehensive tools for conversation analytics.
• Analyze transcribes, categorizes, and scores 100% of customer conversations across all channels. With tools for omnichannel customer journey mapping, Analyze enables you to better understand conversations with root cause analysis. You can also tag transcriptions with sentiment and emotion to better understand how your customers feel about their interactions at every touchpoint.
• Coach provides tools for monitoring, understanding, and optimizing agent performance at scale. With clear insight into agent and customer interactions, supervisors can identify performance trends and target behavior for guidance or reinforcement.
• Alert automatically notifies supervisors or agents when interactions indicate a customer is at risk. Alert provides next-best-action guidance to turn around a negative customer experience and reduce the risk for fines or legal action.
• Visualize enables you to visually explore conversation analytics data through shareable presentations and an easy-to-use interface that makes it easy to drill down into the details.
• Capture enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed in real-time, powering quicker and more accurate analytics.
• Redact accurately identifies and removes sensitive data from audio and text-based conversations, protecting customers’ personally identifiable information and ensuring compliance with privacy regulations.
Founded in 2002, CallMiner has been innovating solutions for conversation analytics for nearly 2 decades. Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, our technology delivers the industry’s most comprehensive solutions for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. We enable omnichannel support by empowering organizations to analyze interactions at the deepest level, interpreting nuance and identifying patterns for greater understanding of every customer conversation.
The CallMiner Eureka platform provides:
• Fastest time to improvement. AI-driven search features, unmatched accuracy, and real-time and post-call analytics provide insight faster than any other solution on the market.
• The clearest view of what matters most. We help you understand your customers’ wants and opinions by accurately autoscoring interactions, correlating conversations across channels, and categorizing content for ease, effectiveness, and emotion.
• Ingredients for success. With a dedicated support team for each account, an active customer community, and crowdsourced innovation, we deliver everything you need to successfully engage your customers with omnichannel support.
Omnichannel support enables customers to interact with a company over multiple channels, including phone, email, chat, and social media. Omnichannel support also requires technology that can integrate data from these conversations on a single, unified platform, rather than managing individual channels with a variety of point solutions.
Omnichannel support provides a seamless experience for both customers and contact center agents. It eliminates the need for customers to repeat information from one agent to the next and allows a level of personalization that provides a more satisfying customer experience. Omnichannel support also enables customers to expect a consistent and fulfilling experience no matter which channel they choose to interact with.
Conversation analytics is a technology for capturing, transcribing, and analyzing conversations with customers on a variety of channels. Conversation analytics includes both speech analytics for phone conversations and text-based analytics for email, chat, social media, and SMS. By analyzing both the content of the conversation and the emotion expressed by the speaker, conversation analytics provides a deeper understanding of the behavior, desires, and needs of a customer.
At a time when technology is under attack for the perceived threat it poses to jobs, we can prove that CallMiner’s platform is invaluable in improving people’s lives, particularly when they are at their most vulnerable. It also provides crucial support to our agents handling these sensitive issues.
Customer Operations Enhancements Manager, Cabot