CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Measuring and monitoring performance metrics in contact centers is critical to driving efficiency and meeting business goals. However, the task of tracking and assessing a myriad of KPIs for every agent and every interaction is impossible without the help of automated conversation analytics software.
The right solution for managing call center performance metrics must analyze every interaction with customers across all channels. By converting the unstructured information in these exchanges to structured data, conversation analytics makes it possible to aggregate, analyze, categorize, search, and explore the data from thousands of contact center interactions. With this data, supervisors can more easily track performance metrics and extract insight that reveals ways to improve the performance of call center operations and deliver superior outcomes for customers.
The CallMiner Eureka platform is the industry’s most powerful conversation analytics platform. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Eureka analyzes interactions at the deepest level to drive improvement for the most important call center performance metrics.
By capturing and analyzing 100% of customer interactions across all channels, conversation analytics enables supervisors to monitor call center performance metrics and implement programs for call center optimization more easily.
Conversation analytics can help to:
• Reduce First Response Time (FRT) by enabling agents to handle calls more efficiently and process more calls per shift, resulting in shorter wait times for customers.
• Lower Average Handle Time (AHT) by providing next-best-action guidance that helps resolve customer needs faster, reducing the handling time for each call.
• Minimize Customer Effort Score (CES) by better understanding the customer’s journey and simplifying it, enabling customers to resolve their issues and get their questions answered more easily.
• Increase First Call Resolution (FCR) by identifying gaps in agents’ knowledge, routing complex calls to more experienced agents, reducing hold time (which often leads to abandoned calls), and identifying and eliminating the root causes of repeat calls.
• Improve Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) through analysis that reveals the drivers of customers’ needs, opinions, and emotions.
As a global leader in conversation analytics, CallMiner offers a powerful solution for analyzing contact center interactions in the Eureka platform. Eureka makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of conversations between agents and customers, eliminating the practice of listening to or evaluating only a select number of interactions.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically transcribe speaker-separated text from calls and capture text-based interactions in email, chat, web, SMS, and social media interactions. Eureka converts unstructured information in these transactions into structured data that can be analyzed, categorized, and scored to track the performance of agents, the satisfaction of customers, and many other call center performance metrics.
Our Eureka platform helps drive contact center performance by:
• Delivering visibility into the performance and behavior of every agent on every call. Supervisors can identify performance trends, target agent behavior for guidance or reinforcement, work with automated call center scorecards, and create a persistent culture of improvement that drives greater performance.
• Providing insight into the needs, motivation, behavior, and emotions of customers as they interact with agents. With customer service analytics that delivers a clear understanding of the drivers of satisfaction and loyalty, you can take specific action to improve the quality of every interaction throughout the customer journey.
• Offering a real-time analysis of interactions and providing suggestions for the next-best actions that can deliver better outcomes for customers. Agents and supervisors can receive real-time alert indicators that a customer is at risk, as well as guidance for how to turn around a potentially negative experience.
With the CallMiner Eureka platform, you can:
• Increase agent performance with real-time coaching that enhances agent performance and improves call center performance metrics.
• Enhance customer satisfaction with in-the-moment suggestions for agents that result in better outcomes.
• Improve margins by effectively and efficiently meeting business goals without increasing staffing in the contact center.
• Identify key trends and areas of opportunity by capturing and analyzing the voice of the customer.
• Drive business improvement using insights from customer conversations.
• Automate key contact center operations such as quality monitoring and assurance.
• Automatically monitor performance of agents – including work-from-home call center agents – and identify trends across teams to improve training.
• __Use root cause analysi__s to evaluate where agents are successful and where they need additional training.
• __Track and measure performanc__e against key call center metrics and industry standards.
CallMiner has been a global leader in conversation analytics since 2002. Our platform is built on technology expertise that spans nearly two decades and billions of hours of customer conversations mined for actionable intelligence. Today, we offer the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale.
Our Eureka platform is trusted by the world’s leading organizations across a wide range of industries. With turnkey integrations and automation, our technology delivers insights that matter faster than any other solution on the market.
• Solution packs include pre-built use cases with proven topic-based content that delivers instant insight and rapid time-to-value.
• Our Accelerator program offers intensive, personalized training for analysts.
• CallMiner Playbooks provide step-by-step guides for achieving ROI more quickly.
• Language packs provide multi-language support for transcription, redaction, and speech analysis.
• Speaker separation enables analytics that is parsed by customer and agent speakers through a mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter.
• CallMiner Customer Connect, our enthusiastic user community, is a source of crowdsourced support and innovation.
Call center performance metrics is a tool for measuring the success of different aspects of contact center operations. Call center performance metrics can evaluate the productivity of individual agents, the quality of the customer experience, and the cost-efficiency of the entire contact center.
While different contact centers prioritize different metrics, some metrics are critical to nearly every contact center. First Call Resolution (FCR) tracks the percentage of customer issues that are resolved on the first call, a universal standard of success. Average Handle Time (AHT) is a metric of efficiency, measuring the average amount of time it takes agents to complete a call. And Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) evaluates how satisfied customers are with their interactions with a brand – a critical driver of customer loyalty.
Conversation analytics is a technology that uses natural language processing (NLP), artificial intelligence, and machine learning to capture and analyze interactions with customers. Conversation analytics covers interactions across all channels, including phone, email, chat, social, web, surveys, and SMS. By transcribing, categorizing, and scoring the content and emotion of every customer interaction, conversation analytics converts unstructured information into structured data that can be analyzed and searched for actionable intelligence.
CallMiner Analyze was able to drill down into the recordings and transcripts and show what an agent specifically said as opposed to what was on the script. This gave us the metrics we needed to meet with agents to discuss performance objectively.
Quality and Compliance Manager, DoublePositive