It has been three years since we met in person for CallMiner’s annual LISTEN conference, and I couldn’t be happier to say, we’re back! Despite holding virtual LISTEN conferences the past two years, we know that a lot has changed since we last saw each other at LISTEN 2019 – from your business priorities and evolving customer expectations to the larger world and economy conditions – and we believe that we’ve put together a three-day event that will help you better navigate these new realities.
Better intelligence for better experiences – our theme brings this concept home. When you capture and analyze every unstructured and structured data point, from calls and text-based interactions in your contact centers to VoC initiatives like surveys, reviews and social media posts, only then can you get a holistic view of your customers. And that’s what it takes to improve experiences and outcomes, and ultimately drive your business forward.
You’ll hear from a range of experts – including CallMiner executives, CallMiner partners and customers, and industry thought leaders – on the latest enhancements to the CallMiner platform and how organizations are successfully using CallMiner, as well as what’s coming next for the industry. These insights will arm you with the knowledge and tools to advance your current contact center and customer experience initiatives.
And if that wasn’t enough, LISTEN will also feature:
- CallMiner Women’s Summit and pre-conference workshops: On Monday, October 31, we’ll be celebrating the strong female leaders of the CallMiner community with discussions on pressing topics, shared experiences, and more. Speakers include leaders from Atlanticus, Radial, The Savvy Working Mom and CallMiner. Pre-conference workshops will also give deeper dives into omnichannel ingestion, the CallMiner Solution Catalogue, CallMiner Coach, and more.
- Industry-leading speakers from top organizations: LISTEN will feature more than 30 sessions, keynotes, main stage presentations and panel discussions across four tracks. You’ll hear from Forrester, Lyft, DIRECTV, SiriusXM, Angi, UCHealth, and other leading brands on the state of the industry and how they’re driving meaningful business impact with insights from customer conversations.
- Partner Pavilion and demo stations: Connect directly with key CallMiner partners, including Sitel Group, Teleperformance, Davies Group, InMoment, Heyday Now, Microsoft, Boost.ai, RDI and Zenylitics. You can also visit with CallMiner solution architects on-site for live demos of product enhancements, updates and more.
- Activities and fun: Did we mention LISTEN is being held in Miami? We have activities scheduled for reconnecting, networking and enjoying all that the city has to offer. Join us for a golf outing, a catamaran adventure, volunteering activities, a book signing with Dan Gingiss, trivia night and more.
- LISTEN Awards: Winners will be announced live! The LISTEN Awards celebrate the unsung heroes of the CallMiner community, including Partner of the Year, Customer of the Year, BPO Partner of the Year and individual LISTEN Award winners. If you haven’t submitted your nomination yet, complete it today.
What are you waiting for? If you’re a CallMiner customer, partner or even a prospect that’s considering implementing our platform, the time to register is now. Registration rates go up on October 15. If you have any questions, send an email to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami, October 31 through November 2!