CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Delivering a better customer experience is the key to competitiveness today. In fact, 86% of customers say they are willing to pay more for a better customer experience – which is why more than two-thirds of companies view customer experience as their primary area of competition.
To understand what kind of experiences will drive satisfaction and loyalty with customers, you need an accurate view of their buying journey and the many touchpoints it comprises. Customer touchpoint mapping can aid this effort by clearly defining touchpoints and – more importantly – revealing how customers feel about each interaction. With insight into which touchpoints delight customers, frustrate them, or leave them unimpressed, you can focus on improvements that will enhance their experience and move them more swiftly toward conversion.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform offers comprehensive omnichannel contact center solutions for understanding the mindset and emotion of customers as they interact with your brand over a multitude of touchpoints.
Customer touchpoint mapping, or customer journey mapping, is a technique that helps you better understand the path a customer takes from first contact with your brand to the purchase of a product or service and through post-purchase communications and support as well.
Customer touchpoint mapping starts by defining all the potential interactions that make up the omnichannel customer journey. These may include interactions and conversations on the web, email, SMS, surveys, chat, and social media, as well as calls to your contact center. The next step is gathering information about how customers feel about each touchpoint – that is, whether the interaction improved their perception of your brand and moved them closer to conversion or not.
The task of visualizing multiple journeys for multiple buying personalities can quickly become overwhelming, which is where customer touchpoint mapping software and conversation analytics come in. With a superior analytics solution, you can automate the process of gathering customer opinions about each touchpoint and analyzing the data for insight into where you are delivering on customer expectations and where you can improve.
CallMiner offers a leading platform for conversation analytics and customer touchpoint mapping for the omnichannel contact center. The CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform empowers you to capture and analyze 100% of customer conversations across all channels, providing insights to inform customer touchpoint mapping and drive better business decisions.
Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, our platform automatically transcribes, categorizes, analyzes, and scores every interaction to produce a deeper understanding of the customer’s feelings about their experience with your brand. Eureka not only determines what customers are saying but identifies emotion as well – a principal driver of customer behavior and satisfaction. With visual tools for seeing the big picture and drilling down into the details, Eureka enables you to explore, search, and discover the data gathered from customer conversations to develop a focused plan for improving the customer experience across all channels.
With the CallMiner customer touchpoint mapping solution, you can:
• Understand how your brand, your products and services, and your communications are perceived by customers. You will get a sense of what drives their opinions, what earns their loyalty, and what pushes them away.
• Figure out what parts of the journey are creating friction and how you can improve the experience at specific touchpoints.
• Identify opportunities for engaging customers at key pain points with content, brand interactions, and exposure.
• Give your marketing, sales, and customer service teams the direction they need to create more compelling customer experiences and superior omnichannel customer support.
• Increase conversion rates by eliminating obstacles and negative experiences.
• Delight customers with exceptional omnichannel customer service.
Our Eureka platform provides omnichannel contact center software for:
• Analyzing all customer interactions across every channel. Eureka accurately converts the voice of your customers and agents into actual insight with unique categorization that resolves intent and sentiment from ambiguous language.
• Creating a persistent culture of improvement. Eureka enables supervisors to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale while providing real-time and post-call guidance that drives agent improvement.
• Turn around potentially negative customer experiences. Eureka alerts agents and supervisors and provides real-time guidance when indicators suggest a customer is at risk.
• Visually explore analytics data. With Eureka, you can create shareable presentations that demand attention and provide both the big picture and the most impactful details.
• Enable faster and more accurate speech analytics. Eureka enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed in real-time.
• Automatically redact personally identifiable information and sensitive numeric data from audio and text-based customer conversations to protect customer privacy and comply with regulations.
CallMiner has been a global leader in conversation analytics since our founding in 2002. Today, our technology expertise spans nearly two decades and over 4 billion hours of mining customer conversations for insight. Our platform analyzes interactions at the deepest level, revealing meaningful insight about the customer experience and contact center performance while delivering the intelligence businesses need to make better decisions.
By connecting the dots between insights and action, our platform enables you to identify areas of opportunity to drive business improvement, contact center efficiency, and transformational change in the customer experience. That’s why CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in many industries, including financial services, insurance, healthcare, retail, travel, hospitality, and more.
Touchpoints are any point of interaction between a customer and a company. Customer touchpoints include interactions via email, telephone conversations and online chats with contact center agents, reviews written on social media, surveys completed by a customer, web-based self-service interactions, and the purchase of products and services.
Customer touchpoint mapping, or customer journey mapping, is a technique for visualizing all of the interactions a customer has with a brand from first contact through first sale and beyond. By better understanding the touchpoints in a customer’s journey – including how the customer feels about each touchpoint – companies can take action to improve the quality of the customer experience across channels to enhance and accelerate the customer journey.
Conversation analytics automatically captures and analyzes interactions with customers across all channels. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to determine the meaning of conversations and the emotion in a speaker’s voice, conversation analytics provides deeper insight into the mindset of customers and how they feel about a brand and each interaction. This data is invaluable for customer touchpoint mapping, providing insight into customers’ opinions about every interaction on their buying journey.
We looked at customers who had churned out, using CallMiner to examine the customer journey timeline to identify where issues occurred. As a result, we have a 16% reduction in churn by having agents do a better job on the phone.
Director of Operations, Slimware Utilities