See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
CallMiner's 2023 CX Landscape Report is here! |Download today
A customer journey map can offer extraordinary insight into the mind of your customer. By identifying all the touchpoints on a customer’s journey – and how customers feel about each interaction – consumer journey mapping can reveal what you are doing right, where you’re off the mark, and where you can take action to improve the customer experience.
Creating a customer journey map can be quite a challenge, however. After laying out all the customer journey touchpoints – from initial contact and first purchase to post-sale customer support – you need to collect data about your customers’ opinions about each touchpoint. There is a wealth of data to be mined from social media, web interactions, calls to your contact center, surveys, emails, and chats. But aggregating, analyzing, and visualizing it requires superior customer journey mapping software.
That’s where CallMiner can help. Our conversation analytics platform captures and analyzes customer interactions across all channels to deliver insight about customers’ desires, behavior, and opinions, helping to automate the process of creating a customer journey map.
When you successfully map the customer journey experience for each customer persona, you’ll have a better understanding of what it’s like to interact with your company at every touchpoint.
Through superior customer experience journey mapping, you can:
• Determine where your interactions with customers are working well and where customers are dissatisfied with their interactions with your brand.
• Discover opportunities for engaging customers at key pain points with brand interactions and helpful content.
• Provide marketing, sales, and customer service teams with the intelligence they need to create a consistent experience across touchpoints and channels.
• Minimize negative customer experiences to achieve faster and higher customer conversion rates.
• Build greater loyalty and improve retention by enhancing customer service and support.
• Improve the quality of interactions between callers and agents in your contact center.
With the industry’s most powerful conversation analytics platform, including proprietary customer journey mapping software, CallMiner enables you to analyze omnichannel customer interactions at scale. The CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform delivers all the tools you need to understand your customer’s mindset at each point on your customer journey map.
Eureka enables you to analyze 100% of your customer conversations, developing insight that dramatically impacts the quality of your interactions. Our journey mapping software uncovers insight about your customers through speech recognition, custom categorization, predictive scoring, emotion analysis, and other best-of-breed technologies.
Our Eureka platform intelligently enables you to:
• Leverage omnichannel feedback from every interaction. Intelligence gathered from solicited and unsolicited feedback reveals unexpected insights.
• Intelligently meet customer expectations to drive better experiences, higher satisfaction, and increased loyalty. Identify opportunities in real-time and after conversations to improve customer experiences and outcomes.
• Use data to improve business decisions. Use CX insights to understand what’s working, what’s not, and where to improve the customer journey.
Our Eureka platform provides a set of solutions that help to create more effective customer journey maps.
• Analyze uses AI to score 100% of calls, email, chat, surveys, SMS, and web interactions. Analyze transforms the customer voice into structured data for insight into how customers feel about engagement at every step of their journey.
• Visualize simplifies the task of displaying, exploring, and sharing customer journey maps. With Visualize, you can develop maps that reveal both the big picture and the most impactful details.
• Alert automatically notifies agents or supervisors when analytics that track emotion identifies customers who are at risk and conversations with a potentially negative outcome. By providing next-best-action suggestions at the moment, Alert helps to turn around volatile situations and enables agents to take proactive steps to retain customers by improving their experience.
• Capture provides tools for gathering speaker-separated audio for the most accurate conversation analysis.
• Redact accurately identifies and removes sensitive data from audio and text-based conversations.
• Coach offers tools for monitoring, understanding, and optimizing agent performance at scale. Enable supervisors to target behavior for guidance or reinforcement and to create a persistent culture of improvement.
CallMiner has been an innovator in conversation analytics for nearly two decades. With billions of hours of customer conversations mined for business intelligence, our platform provides the insights that matter most faster than any other solution on the market.
Our platform offers:
• A trusted solution. We deliver rich behavioral insight based on what customers say and how they express it so that every interaction delivers source-of-truth confidence. That’s why CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations across many industries, including retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, travel, hospitality, and more.
• Actionable intelligence. Automated scoring, frontline coaching, and organization awareness – in real-time and post-interaction – bridge the gap between insight and action.
• Automated security. CallMiner automates the redaction of sensitive data within a PCI-certified hosting model to ensure omnichannel security for every organization.
A customer journey map is a way of visualizing and understanding all the stages of the journey for a single buyer persona. Customer journey maps identify all the potential touchpoints on a journey and gather data about customers’ opinions and feelings about each touchpoint. This data is presented visually in a map that allows various stakeholders to explore the data within the map to improve the effectiveness of each step in the customer journey.
Customer journey mapping helps companies better understand where each touchpoint is successful at meeting customer needs, and where improvements can be made to enhance the customer’s experience.
Conversation analytics is the analysis of interactions with customers to better understand their attitudes towards a brand, its products and services, and its communications. Conversation analytics includes transcription and analysis of the content and emotion in conversations, enabling companies to better understand customers’ needs and opinions. Conversation analytics covers interaction across channels, including calls, email, websites, chat, surveys, and SMS.
CallMiner's insights created visibility across the customer journey to direct and indirect touchpoints that impact the CX. Real, cross-functional insights help us increase sales, grow and retain customers, and bring new products to life.
Director of customer care innovation, Radial
CallMiner helps us see our data in the context of the entire customer journey – from pre-purchase, to fulfillment, to post-purchase (and ideally long-term loyalty).
Director of customer care innovation, Radial
As a leader among customer analytics software vendors, CallMiner provides best-of-breed omnichannel contact center software to improve business performance management. With the industry’s most comprehensive platform for customer conversation analytics, CallMiner makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of customer conversations across all channels. Customer journey analytics and automated journey mapping software reveal meaningful insight into what customers think and how they feel about interactions with an organization, helping to optimize every touchpoint on the customer journey experience. CallMiner’s customer service analytics help track call center metrics against industry standards, enabling organizations to drive contact center performance and provide superior omnichannel customer support.