CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
When selecting software for a call center, organizations can choose between leading on-premises products and cloud-based solutions. For some companies, on-premises technology provides a greater sense of security – they know that everything they need is within their control and that confidential data is safely and securely stored in-house. But for a growing number of organizations, cloud call center software offers more features, flexibility, and scalability while reducing costs and improving ROI.
For companies seeking leading cloud-based call center technology, CallMiner Eureka offers a conversation intelligence platform that delivers greater insight into customer interactions at scale while providing all the benefits of a cloud call center software solution.
Cloud call center software like CallMiner Eureka offers significant advantages over on-premises options. With the CallMiner cloud-based platform, companies can:
• Deploy quickly. While on-premises solutions may take months to set up, CallMiner Eureka can be up and running within minutes.
• Reduce costs. On-premises technology requires an upfront capital expenditure for hardware and software that may or may not serve an organization’s needs for multiple years. CallMiner Eureka minimizes costs by allowing companies to pay only for the services they need on a monthly basis.
• Increase flexibility. Cloud call center software like Eureka enables agents to access the resources they need from anywhere, supporting remote agents and the work-from-home call center.
• Rely on state-of-the-art technology. A cloud-based solution will constantly incorporate new features and functionality that enable call centers to enhance customer experiences while increasing efficiency and improving management.
• Scale easily. Cloud call center software allows contact centers to easily ramp operations up or down in response to business opportunities and market requirements.
As a global leader in conversation intelligence, CallMiner provides industry-leading cloud call center software in the CallMiner Eureka platform. Eureka is the most comprehensive solution for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale, enabling organizations to understand sentiment and identify patterns that reveal a deeper understanding from every conversation.
CallMiner’s conversation intelligence technology uses AI and machine learning to capture, transcribe, categorize, analyze, and score 100% of interactions with customers across every channel – phone, chat, email, SMS, web, social media, and more. By capturing the unstructured information in these exchanges and transforming it to structured data that can be searched and analyzed, CallMiner reveals meaningful insight into the needs, wants, opinions, and expectations of customers. Organizations can rely on CallMiner to uncover patterns and areas of opportunity, enabling them to pivot quickly, decide intelligently, and improve exponentially.
With the CallMiner cloud call center software platform, organizations can:
• Enhance the customer journey. With automated customer journey mapping technology, CallMiner enables organizations to better understand the customer experience at every touchpoint and take swift action to improve customer satisfaction.
• Improve training and retention. By capturing and analyzing 100% of interactions between agents and customers, CallMiner enables supervisors to understand what agent behaviors drive the best outcomes and provide data-driven feedback to improve performance and reward top agents.
• Drive operational efficiency. CallMiner’s analytics can help improve call center metrics like Average Handle Time (AHT), call routing effectiveness, and First Call Resolution (FCR) to proactively resolve barriers to efficiency.
• Ensure compliance. CallMiner automatically monitors conversations for compliance with company policy and industry regulations, providing real-time feedback to agents and alerting supervisors to potential compliance infractions.
CallMiner Eureka comprises a set of cloud call center software solutions that deliver comprehensive capabilities for analyzing customer interactions across every channel. CallMiner Eureka includes solutions for:
• Analyzing conversations. CallMiner Analyze is the mission control center for the Eureka platform. Analyze automatically captures, transcribe, categorizes, and scores 100% of interactions to identify the most impactful insight for business improvement.
• Coaching call center representatives. CallMiner Coach provides tools for monitoring, understanding, and optimizing the performance of call center employees at scale. Coach identifies the most impactful coaching moments to effectively modify or encourage frontline behaviors and build a persistent culture of improvement.
• Driving better outcomes. CallMiner Alert automatically notifies agents or supervisors when certain indicators suggest a customer is at risk of churn, escalation, or a negative experience. Providing next-best-action guidance in real-time, Alert helps to de-escalate conversations or elevate them to a supervisor to improve outcomes and reduce compliance risks.
• Improving transcription accuracy. CallMiner Capture enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed and redacted in real time, leading to quicker and more accurate speech analytics.
• Exploring data visually. CallMiner Visualize allows users to visually explore analytics data through shareable presentations and an easy-to-use interface. Organizations can rely on Visualize to see the big picture stories as well as the most impactful details, with the ability to drill down into the specifics of a single customer or agent.
• Ensure privacy and compliance. CallMiner Redact automatically removes sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information from audio transcripts and text-based interactions to ensure the privacy of customers and compliance with industry regulations.
Founded in 2002, CallMiner has been a global leader in conversation intelligence for 2 decades. Our Eureka platform is built on expertise and innovation developed through mining billions of hours of customer conversations for insight. By analyzing interactions at the deepest level, CallMiner Eureka reveals meaningful insight about the customer experience as well as contact center performance, delivering the actionable intelligence businesses need to make better decisions.
By connecting the dots between insight and action, our cloud call center software identifies areas of opportunity to drive business improvement, greater efficiency, and transformational change. That’s why CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in industries that include healthcare, insurance, financial services, retail, hospitality, travel, and more.
Cloud call center software refers to technology for handling all aspects of managing an inbound call center or an outbound call center, and which is hosted in the cloud rather than on-premises. Cloud call center software can help with routing calls, tracking customers, and monitoring conversations for quality assurance.
Cloud-based software enables call center employees to access the tools and resources they need from anywhere, better supporting remote and work-from-home agents. Cloud-based software can be deployed quickly and requires no upfront expenses for hardware and software. Cloud call center software also allows contact centers to scale quickly and effortlessly and to take advantage of continual improvements to features and functionality.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that extracts meaning from voice and text-based interactions. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, conversation intelligence solutions can identify the meaning of words as well as the emotion behind them. By transforming unstructured information in exchanges between contact center agents and customers into structured data, conversation intelligence enables organizations to better understand the needs of customers and the drivers of their behavior to improve experiences, drive satisfaction, increase efficiency, and enhance performance.
Conversation analytics kicks open the doors of what’s possible for us. We were able to quickly and consistently add value and demonstrate insight across departments.
Head of workforce optimisation, Hoist Finance