CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Product experience management (PXM) is more than ensuring a positive customer experience with your product. To excel at PXM, your teams must ensure that customers have a personalized, consistent, customer-centric experience on every channel, creating a powerful, emotional connection to your product.
This task requires deep insight into the wants and needs of customers as well as the emotions and sentiment that your products evoke. In the past, product teams have developed this intelligence using customer touchpoint mapping, ethnographic research, and digital marketing data. But these methods omit product feedback from one of the most important sources of customer insight: the thousands of interactions that customers have each day in calls, chat, web, email, social, and other channels. These interactions are typically full of invaluable insights and data that can enhance your product management roadmap and improve product experience management.
The CallMiner Eureka platform provides comprehensive tools for capturing and analyzing these conversations at scale to produce actionable intelligence that can improve the product experience.
Effective product experience management requires a deep understanding of what customers think and how they feel about products and experiences. Traditional solutions for gathering this data have included focus groups, user testing, and surveys, but these methods can only sample a small fraction of customers. Recordings of contact center calls offer a broader perspective, but listening to and analyzing calls is extremely time-consuming and costly.
Conversation intelligence automatically captures, analyzes, and extracts insight from contact center calls as well as interactions on other channels. Using AI and machine learning, this technology turns the unstructured information in conversations into structured data that can be searched and analyzed. A conversation intelligence solution can identify the meaning of a customer’s words, the intent in their conversation, and the sentiment and emotion that is driving their need to interact.
By analyzing and scoring 100% of customer interactions across channels, conversation intelligence reveals deep insights into customer opinions, preferences, and emotional connections to product and experiences.
Trusted by leading organizations around the world, CallMiner Eureka is the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. With CallMiner, brand and product management teams can unlock greater business value through deeper understanding of target audiences.
CallMiner Eureka helps product teams connect the dots between insight and action, identifying areas of opportunity to enhance product experience management and refine product management strategy. With data produced through CallMiner’s product feedback tools, product teams can:
• Gain insights to drive product innovation. CallMiner serves as an on-demand focus group, providing real-time insight into customer preferences for product options, new feature requests, unexpected ways customers are using products, and other intelligence that can help teams innovate.
• Understand competitive insights and threats. CallMiner empowers teams to assess the competitive landscape objectively, rather than relying on intuition. By tracking competitor mentions across ratings, review, and social media sites, teams can learn how competitors’ products and features have fared, and about competitive threats and risks that may not yet be on the radar.
• Attend to safety and quality concerns before they become larger issues. CallMiner serves as an early warning system, alerting product teams to customer complaints about quality and safety issues. By acting quickly, teams can resolve concerns before they become brand and product crises.
CallMiner’s customer feedback management software provides tools that deliver all the capabilities product teams need to extract meaningful insight from customer interactions at scale. With CallMiner, product experience management teams can:
• Glean insight from conversations on every channel where customers share feedback about brands, products, and experiences.
• Identify the most impactful insights for improving product experiences by applying root-cause analysis to aggregated conversations.
• Discover what matters most to customers with omnichannel journey mapping.
• Improve conversation outcomes with real-time alerts that notify agents and supervisors when a call is going badly, and by providing next-best action suggestions to turn the call around.
• Enhance the customer experience by monitoring, understanding, and optimizing agent performance improvement at scale.
• Increase the accuracy of analytics and transcriptions by capturing high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio.
• Protect privacy and ensure regulatory compliance by automatically rejecting sensitive data from records of audio and text-based conversations.
• Compel action with shareable graphic presentations that reveal the big picture as well as granular customer details.
As the global leader in conversation intelligence technology, CallMiner makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of customer conversations across all channels. By revealing meaningful insight from interactions at scale, we provide product experience management teams with the insight needed to make better business decisions.
With technology built on two decades of innovation and billions of hours spent mining conversations for insight, the CallMiner Eureka platform enables teams to:
• Accelerate improvement using AI-driven search features, real-time analytics, and unmatched accuracy in understanding customer preferences and behavior.
• Understand what matters most to customers by accurately autoscoring conversations and correlating insights across multiple channels, even when those channels are not integrated.
• Achieve ROI faster by relying on CallMiner’s dedicated support team for each account.
Product experience management (PXM) is the practice of creating consistent, personalized, customer-centric experiences with products across all channels. PXM takes the individual preferences of customers into account when creating content, offers, and messaging around a product. Ideally, PXM creates an emotional link to a product that results in greater customer loyalty and satisfaction.
To deliver exceptional product experiences, teams must understand how customers feel about their current interactions with products, including what they like and what they want more of. When teams have access to superior customer feedback, they gain deeper insight into customer wants, needs, and opinions to drive improvements to the product experience.
Conversation intelligence leverages AI and machine learning to capture and analyze conversations that customers have on every channel: calls, email, chat, SMS, social, web, surveys, and more. By understanding the words, intent, and context of a conversation as well as the sentiment and emotion behind it, conversation intelligence platforms can provide product teams with deeper understanding of the preferences and demands of a target audience.
We have been able to use the CallMiner platform to help us meet our organizational goals and focus more on customer experience.
Analyst, Mid-Market Organization (50 - 1,000 employees)