See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
The insurance industry faces a wide range of challenges today, from regulation and commoditization to greater competition and higher customer expectations. To drive business improvement and deliver exceptional customer experiences, many companies are turning to call centers to improve efficiency and deliver superior service to their members.
As the primary point of contact for most customers, insurance call center agents have the power to shape the customer perceptions of the company. Insurance call center agents can help retain customers by delivering experiences that increase satisfaction and loyalty. With the right technology, call centers can also improve compliance, lower costs, reduce fraud, and ensure efficient operations.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform provides a set of solutions for capturing, analyzing, and gleaning insight from 100% of member conversations. With CallMiner, insurance call centers can rely on automation and actionable intelligence to drive business improvement, growth, and transformational change.
Conversation intelligence uses AI and machine learning to capture and analyze voice and text-based interactions with members, patients, employees, and other audiences. By converting the unstructured information in these interactions into structured data that can be integrated and analyzed, conversation intelligence enables insurance call centers to understand the meaning of conversations as well as the emotion that drives customer behavior.
Conversation intelligence technology automatically mines conversations to provide deep insight into the needs, desires, expectations, and opinions of customers. With a better understanding of how to provide an exceptional member experience, companies can take swift action to address concerns, remediate problems, and eliminate obstacles that may otherwise be a source of churn. In the healthcare industry, for example, conversation intelligence can help health plans monitor quality in patient service, identify friction in patient billing, and understand what can be done to improve the patient experience with healthcare claims and coverage.
As a global leader in conversation intelligence, CallMiner provides the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. The CallMiner Eureka platform interprets interactions with customers at the deepest level, revealing insights that drive business improvement and enable leaders to make better business decisions.
Insurance call centers can take advantage of a set of comprehensive CallMiner solutions as they strive to improve the member experience and increase member satisfaction. CallMiner enables contact centers to:
• Analyze member interactions at scale. CallMiner Analyze captures, transcribes, categorizes, analyzes, and scores 100% of conversations to discover what matters most to customers. CallMiner tags transcriptions with sentiment and emotion, provides AI-assisted topic discovery, and enables omnichannel customer journey mapping with rich qualitative and quantitative intelligence.
• Create cultures of persistent improvement. CallMiner Coach enables supervisors to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale. Supervisors can identify performance trends, target behavior for guidance or reinforcement, and allow agents to view their performance with drill-down detail and role-based dashboards.
• Drive better outcomes while reducing risk. CallMiner Alert provides real-time feedback and next-best-action guidance to help agents turn around negative member experiences and reduce the risk of fines or legal action.
• Securely capture high-quality audio. CallMiner Capture enables insurance call centers to collect high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio for the most accurate conversation transcription and analysis.
• Connect the dots between insight and action. CallMiner Visualize provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that enables stakeholders to see the big picture story and to drill down into the detail of a single customer or agent.
• Remove sensitive information from conversations. CallMiner Redact automatically removes private member information from conversations, including Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, account data, and other personally identifiable information.
With the CallMiner Eureka platform, insurance call centers can:
• Enhance member experiences. Understand the experience of customers throughout their journey across every channel to personalize experiences and deliver better service.
• Turn insight into action. Use a deeper understanding of the needs of customers to make conversations more tailored and efficient.
• Improve agent performance. Discover trends of top agent performers to inform coaching, script development, and next-best-action guidance.
• Manage compliance across channels. Monitor and verify agent compliance with insurance-related regulations and automatically redact sensitive information from voice and text-based transcripts.
• Increase sales. Target upsell and cross-sell opportunities by using conversation intelligence to understand member preferences for specific products and services, identifying key phrases that indicate willingness to purchase or upgrade policies.
Since its founding in 2002, CallMiner has become the leader in conversation intelligence technology for the world’s leading organizations. CallMiner is trusted by many of the world's leading insurance and healthcare organizations. With technology built on 2 decades of expertise and billions of hours of mining customer conversations for insight, CallMiner delivers the intelligence organizations need to make better business decisions.
With CallMiner, insurance call centers get a solution that is:
• Trusted. Insurance call centers rely on CallMiner to deliver rich behavioral insight based on what was expressed in customer interactions and how it was said.
• Actionable. CallMiner delivers real-time and post-interaction automated scoring, frontline coaching, and organization awareness to bridge the gap between insight and action.
• Secure. With automated redaction of sensitive data within a PCI-certified hosted model, CallMiner ensures omnichannel security for every organization.
The CallMiner platform satisfies the needs of a variety of use cases, from increasing contact center efficiency and delivering exceptional customer experiences to detecting fraud, improving marketing effectiveness, and increasing compliance. With real-time analytics that drive sales conversion analytics, CallMiner is also one of the best sales software solutions for optimizing agent and contact center performance at scale.
An insurance call center is an organization or department within an insurance company that’s responsible for handling inbound and outbound communication with customers. Agents in an insurance or health insurance call center may answer questions about coverage, resolve billing issues, help manage claims, or sell, upsell, and cross-sell services and policies.
Conversation intelligence is a technology for analyzing conversations with customers, patients, employees, and other audiences. Using AI and machine learning, conversation intelligence solutions determine the meaning of a voice or text-based interaction as well as the emotion that may be driving the speaker’s words and behavior. By taking the unstructured information in calls, chat, email, and other exchanges and turning it into structured data that can be combined and analyzed, conversation intelligence reveals insight about the wants, needs, opinions, and expectations of customers.
By providing a deeper understanding of what customers want and what it takes to satisfy them, conversation intelligence helps enhance customer experiences with insurance companies or to improve patient experience with healthcare plans.
This is the number one thing we wanted; something automated to understand the patient experience in a faster and more accurate way. Before CallMiner, we were doing patient surveys and manual quality assessments, and that just doesn’t offer the same level of actionable insights.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
CallMiner Eureka is the most comprehensive conversation intelligence platform for analyzing omnichannel interactions at scale. CallMiner analyzes voice and text-based interactions at the deepest levels, providing the insight and intelligence required to improve call center metrics in inbound, outbound, and work-from-home call centers. The Eureka platform serves as superior sales software, monitoring conversations between sales teams and prospects to effectively identify behaviors that drive conversions, improve training, and close more deals. Eureka can also improve the employee experience by analyzing interactions to discover what matters most to workers and – since happy employees are more productive – how to increase worker output. In the healthcare contact center, CallMiner serves as superior patient experience software, providing insights for enhancing patient experiences and improving patient satisfaction.