CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Healthcare organizations face a growing list of challenges today – from new reimbursement models and healthcare reform to government regulation and rising consumerism. In this environment, meeting customer expectations and improving patient satisfaction is one of the keys to staying competitive and financially viable. A contact center can play a critical role – especially when organizations adopt a variety of healthcare call center best practices.
Agents in a healthcare call center are likely to be the main point of contact for patients as they make appointments, manage billing, refill prescriptions, and coordinate plans of care following appointments with medical professionals. With best practices for monitoring calls, training agents, and tracking sentiment and emotion, call centers can dramatically improve the patient’s experience with a healthcare organization.
CallMiner can help. With the leading conversation intelligence platform, CallMiner enables organizations to easily adopt healthcare call center best practices and drive business performance improvement.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that can determine the meaning of a voice or text-based conversation as well as the emotion behind a speaker’s words and behavior. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, conversation intelligence platforms capture, transcribe, categorize, analyze, and score interactions between contact center agents and patients or customers.
By transforming the unstructured information in these interactions into structured data that can be aggregated and analyzed, conversation intelligence enables healthcare contact centers to mine every conversation for essential insight into patients’ needs, wants, opinions, and expectations. With this information, healthcare organizations can act swiftly to address patients’ concerns, improve patient experiences, and drive patient satisfaction.
A conversation intelligence platform can support a range of healthcare call center best practices. From listening to every conversation and scoring calls to tracking patient emotion and automatically providing real-time feedback to representatives, conversation intelligence is a game changer that allows healthcare organizations to improve and thrive.
CallMiner Eureka is the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. Eureka makes it possible for the healthcare contact center to capture and analyze 100% of conversations with patients, revealing insights that lead to transformational business change. No other platform delivers such comprehensive tools and capabilities to drive value throughout the enterprise.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation intelligence platform includes a set of solutions that enable a wide range of healthcare call center best practices.
• Analyze is the customizable dashboard and mission control center for the CallMiner Eureka platform. Analyze automatically captures and scores every interaction, tagging transcriptions with sentiment and emotion and producing actionable insights that can drive business improvement and growth. AI-assisted topic discovery and omnichannel patient journey mapping provide rich qualitative and quantitative intelligence.
• Coach allows contact center managers to build a culture of persistent improvement by monitoring, understanding, and optimizing agent performance at scale. Role-based dashboards with automated performance scoring help supervisors identify coaching moments and allow agents to view their performance with drill-down detail.
• Alert helps agents and supervisors adopt healthcare call center best practices for managing difficult customer conversations and triaging patients who are in immediate medical need. By providing next-best-action guidance for agents, Alert can alter the course of a potentially negative interaction with patients to mitigate churn and avoid legal risk. Alert can also identify patients who may be in medical distress, escalating calls to the appropriate healthcare provider.
• Visualize helps stakeholders to connect the dots between insight and action through easy-to-use, interactive presentations. Users can view the big picture or drill down into the detail of a single agent or customer to uncover patterns and spotlight key opportunities for improvement and growth.
• Capture securely records customer interactions with high-quality audio that is separated by speaker and agent to enable more accurate transcriptions.
• Redact improves HIPAA compliance and protects patients’ private information by automatically redacting sensitive numeric data and personally identifiable information from transcripts and records of interactions.
As a powerful conversation intelligence solution, the CallMiner Eureka platform enables healthcare and hospital call centers to adopt a wide range of best practices that can improve the patient experience, drive patient satisfaction, reduce compliance risk, and increase efficiency. CallMiner supports healthcare call center best practices such as:
• Listening to every conversation. Rather than manually sampling a small fraction of calls, call centers can use the conversation intelligence platform to mine every interaction for insight and actionable intelligence, providing a clearer picture of the patient base.
• Automatically scoring calls. Scoring 100% calls and interactions provides agents with the feedback they need to improve.
• Collecting data instantly. By gathering data from calls in real time, health care call centers gain immediate access to insight and provide agents with next-best-action guidance.
• Tracking patient sentiment and emotion. By understanding a patient’s sentiment and the emotion driving their behavior, call center agents can more effectively uncover the root cause for frustration and resolve issues more effectively.
• Delivering automated feedback to representatives. Providing automated feedback to agents helps to build a culture of persistent improvement.
• Meeting customers on their channel of choice. CallMiner enables organizations to meet one of the most important healthcare call center best practices – allowing customers to communicate via any channel, including phone, chat, email, social media, SMS, web, and medical portals.
• Offering robust self-help options. By listening to and analyzing every interaction with customers, contact centers can better understand where self-help options can be deployed to enable patients to answer their questions and improve their experience.
• Correlating analytics across channels. Best practices dictate that analysis of patient conversations should be integrated across all channels, which the CallMiner Eureka platform does automatically.
CallMiner is trusted by leading organizations in healthcare, finance, insurance, retail, travel, hospitality, and other industries. With technology built on 2 decades of innovation and billions of hours of mining customer conversations, the CallMiner Eureka platform reveals meaningful insight to deliver the intelligence needed to make better business decisions.
CallMiner supports healthcare call center best practices with technology that delivers:
• Velocity. Achieve faster time to value through turnkey integrations, packaged content, and self-serve customization.
• Agility. An open API and artificial intelligence technology enable agile solutions, predictive modeling, and flexible integration.
• Flexibility. The Eureka platform is agnostic to the source system that captures data, supporting integration with all market-leading call recorder, chat, and email systems as well as popular social networking sites.
• Results. CallMiner ensures ROI for customers through automation, step-by-by step guides for ROI, exceptional support services, and innovation from an enthusiastic user community.
• Breadth. Our platform automatically analyzes the customer interactions across all communication channels.
A call center or contact center in healthcare organizations is responsible for handling conversations with patients to answer questions, schedule appointments, refill prescriptions, handle billing, follow up on visits, and manage plans of care.
Healthcare call center best practices are capabilities, policies, and protocols that call centers can adopt to improve outcomes, drive efficiency, and enhance the experience of patients. Healthcare call center best practices include policies such as capturing and analyzing 100% of conversations with patients, collecting data from conversations instantly, scoring every call to provide agents with automated feedback, and enabling patients to communicate on any channel they choose.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that helps organizations analyze and gain insight from interactions with customers, patients, employees, and other audiences. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning, conversation intelligence solutions can determine the meaning of a conversation as well as the emotion in voices to reveal needs, desires, opinions, and expectations. By turning the unstructured information in a conversation into structured data that can be analyzed, categorized, and scored, conversation intelligence helps organizations uncover areas for business performance improvement that can drive growth and transformational change.
CallMiner lets us enable our agents with real-time guidance to draw attention to what’s actually happening. This helps us encourage and drive active listening skills, while also guiding the agent to take appropriate action.
Contact Center Director, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic