See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
As more call center agents work from home by choice or necessity, contact centers must manage a difficult set of challenges – from providing feedback to work-from-home agents and keeping them engaged to delivering on customer expectations and KPIs.
To ensure that a work-from-home call center can operate efficiently and successfully, organizations need solutions that give supervisors a clear view of every conversation agents have with customers. Tools for continuous coaching are especially critical, helping to provide essential feedback even when supervisors and agents can’t be in the same room.
CallMiner can help. With a conversation intelligence platform that captures and analyzes 100% of interactions with customers, CallMiner Eureka delivers the tools supervisors need to coach more effectively, and the insight organizations require to better understand and fulfill the needs of customers.
Superior work-from-home call center technology must satisfy several key requirements.
• Keep agents aligned with KPIs. When working from home, agents must be aware of how they are performing against key call center metrics, even without a common wallboard or regular performance meetings.
• Maintain engagement. The right technology can help supervisors overcome the challenge of keeping work-from-home call center representatives engaged.
• Deliver recognition. Agents working from home may need additional recognition to keep them motivated. The ability to share unsolicited, positive feedback from customers can be invaluable in this effort.
• Identify problems with service. Because work-from-home call centers inevitably face more connection challenges in handling and transferring customers, call center managers need ways to constantly stay on top of customers’ needs and feelings about their interactions with call center employees.
• Deliver a unified brand voice. Since agents are the face of the brand, call center technology must ensure that work-from-home agents are maintaining and presenting a consistent and unified voice.
CallMiner solves the challenges of the work-from-home call center by providing the most comprehensive cloud call center software for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. As a leader in conversation intelligence, CallMiner provides call centers with the tools to deliver exceptional customer service while effectively managing agents and improving operational efficiency.
The CallMiner conversation intelligence platform uses AI and machine learning to take the unstructured information in conversations with customers and convert it to structured data for analysis, categorization, and scoring. CallMiner can capture and analyze conversations across all channels – from voice interactions over the phone to text-based interactions in chat, email, web, social media, and SMS texts.
By analyzing these interactions at the deepest levels to interpret nuance and identify patterns, CallMiner provides the actionable intelligence work-from-home call centers need to better understand the desires, expectations, and opinions of customers. By monitoring 100% of interactions between work-from-home agents and customers, CallMiner can auto-score every interaction to reveal behavioral insight and pinpoint the most impactful coaching moments.
Additional benefits for work-from-home call centers include:
• Improve agent training and feedback. CallMiner reveals what agent behaviors are driving the best customer interactions, enabling supervisors to use data-driven feedback to enhance coaching efforts and to keep the best performers.
• Enhance customer service. By leveraging CallMiner’s conversation intelligence, call centers can engage in constant process improvement that enables agents to understand customer requests more accurately, resolve customer concerns more quickly and with less hassle, and properly route conversation to the right agents to increase first call resolution.
• Increase operational efficiency. CallMiner delivers insight into areas of opportunity for making powerful improvements that can increase efficiency, reduce costs, and impact the bottom line of inbound call centers and outbound call centers.
The CallMiner Eureka platform comprises a set of solutions that offer comprehensive capabilities for work-from-home call centers.
• Analyze is the mission control center for CallMiner’s conversation intelligence, automatically scoring 100% of voice and text-based interactions to identify the most meaningful insight for business improvement. Analyze delivers insight into the customer experience across all channels and visibility into the performance of work-from-home agents through score comparisons and heat maps.
• Coach makes it easy to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale. Through data-supported evidence, CallMiner Coach power supervisors to focus on areas that will drive improved agent performance and better customer experiences.
• Alert automatically notifies agents and supervisors when a customer is at risk of churn. Alert optimizes engagement with guidance about next-best actions that can de-escalate issues, resolve compliance risks, and recover from a negative customer interaction in real-time.
• Capture enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed and redacted in real time.
• Visualize makes it easy to explore data visually through shareable presentations that show the big picture while allowing users to drill down into details of customer behavior, agent performance, and root cause indicators.
• Redact helps meet security and compliance standards by automatically removing sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information from text-based interactions and transcripts of calls.
Founded in 2002, CallMiner has built its conversation intelligence technology on 2 decades of innovation and billions of hours of mining customer conversations. Today, CallMiner is the preferred platform for many of the world’s leading organizations in industries such as healthcare, insurance, financial services, retail, travel, and hospitality.
CallMiner provides organizations with:
• Opportunities for faster improvement. Unmatched accuracy, AI-driven search features, and real-time and post-call analytics enable businesses to identify areas of opportunity more quickly and to drive business improvement with greater velocity.
• A clear view of customer priorities. By accurately autoscoring conversations, correlating intelligence across multiple channels, and tagging interactions with sentiment and emotion, CallMiner provides organizations with a clear view of what matters most to customers.
• A focus on success. CallMiner provides a dedicated support team for each account, and an enthusiastic and active user community delivers crowdsourced innovation and knowledge.
A work-from-home call center is a department or organization that handles inbound and/or outbound conversations with customers, using representatives or agents who are working from home.
When managing a work-from-home call center, supervisors must overcome obstacles in engaging, motivating, and coaching agents with whom they can’t have face-to-face contact. Supervisors also need visibility into the communications between agents and customers to address any issues with service that result from remote connections.
Conversation intelligence is a technology for analyzing voice and text-based interactions between an organization and its customers, employees, or other audiences. Powered by AI and machine learning, conversation intelligence determines the meaning of a conversation and the emotion in the speakers’ voices, helping to uncover the drivers of behavior and the needs, wants, opinions, and expectations of customers. By converting unstructured information into structured data, conversation intelligence makes it easier to mine conversations for insight and actionable intelligence that can drive business process improvement.
With CallMiner, there has been a 400% increase in frequency of feedback. In addition, insights from CallMiner brought greater consistency among our supervisors. We did regular calibrations with supervisors before speech analytics, but CallMiner uncovered inconsistencies in scoring across all supervisors that we did not have visibility into before.
Contact Center Systems Administrator, Gant Travel
The CallMiner Eureka platform offers the industry’s most comprehensive conversation intelligence software, allowing organizations to analyze 100% of conversations in outbound or inbound call centers. By enabling greater understanding of customers, employees, patients, and other audiences, CallMiner helps organizations to pivot quickly, decide intelligently, and improve exponentially. As an employee experience management solution, CallMiner uncovers intelligence that leads to happy workers, driving engagement and retention. As business development software, CallMiner reveals deeper understanding of prospects’ needs and sales reps’ behavior to drive conversions and boost revenue. CallMiner is also invaluable in the hospital call center or health insurance call center, monitoring the digital patient experience to develop insight for improving patient satisfaction in healthcare insurance matters and enhancing the patient experience in healthcare settings.