CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Outbound call centers are a vital part of sales and marketing efforts. From generating leads and setting appointments to making collections and conducting market research, outbound call centers play an important role in helping organizations achieve sales and revenue goals.
Optimizing the performance of call center employees is critical to the success of outbound call centers. Organizations need their agents to engage customers effectively and efficiently while complying with policy and regulations and maintaining a unified brand voice. To ensure optimal performance, call center managers need insight into every interaction between agents and customers as well as tools for monitoring compliance and providing feedback in real-time.
CallMiner can help. Our conversation intelligence platform, CallMiner Eureka, captures 100% of interactions in the outbound call center to reveal meaningful insights that can increase efficiency, improve performance, and deliver better experiences for leads, prospects, and customers.
Conversation intelligence automates the process of transforming unstructured information in phone calls, texts, emails, chat, and social media streams into structured data that can be searched and analyzed. By aggregating this data across every channel, conversation intelligence helps uncover trends, enables root cause analysis, and creates more consistent customer experiences.
Because conversation intelligence is automated, it can capture, analyze, and score 100% of customer interactions, rather than randomly monitoring conversations manually. This capability enables outbound call centers to:
• Reduce operating costs. By analyzing every interaction, conversation intelligence helps uncover best practices, improve call outcomes, and enhance the customer or prospect journey across channels.
• Improve productivity. Conversation intelligence can shorten sales cycles and reduce the time required for training.
• Increase revenue. Conversation intelligence enables agents to consistently adhere to best practices that increase conversions, overcome objections, and target offers more effectively.
CallMiner Eureka is the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. By helping outbound call centers interpret sentiment, identify patterns, and gain deeper insight from every conversation, the cloud call center software delivers intelligence that call center managers need to make better business decisions.
CallMiner Eureka analyzes every voice and text-based interaction at the deepest levels to identify areas of opportunity. Automated performance scoring, emotion metrics, and AI-driven topic discovery help drive action and improvement within and beyond the outbound call center.
With CallMiner, organizations can:
• Strengthen agent performance. By analyzing 100% of interactions, supervisors can provide real-time coaching that drives improved performance and productivity for call center representatives.
• Enhance customer experiences. In-the-moment suggestions and next-best-action guidance can improve outcomes and drive better customer experiences.
• Improve profit margins. Conversation intelligence enables outbound call centers to meet business goals effectively and efficiently without increasing personnel costs.
• Increase operational efficiency. Easily track call center metrics and gain insight into agent performance to identify issues across the contact center and proactively implement solutions.
• Optimize coaching.__ Perform root cause analysis to understand what makes agents successful, using that insight to encourage behavior across departments.
• Ensure compliance. Monitor interactions to ensure that agents are adhering to call center policy and industry regulations.
CallMiner Eureka comprises a set of solutions for improving efficiency, productivity, and customer experiences in the outbound call center. No other platform delivers such comprehensive tools and capabilities for driving enterprise-wide value.
• Analyze. To identify the most impactful insight for business improvement, Analyze automatically scores 100% of interactions across all channels – calls, email, chat, SMS, web, social media, and more. By transcribing, categorizing, analyzing, and scoring every interaction, Analyze delivers the insight managers need to drive performance in outbound call centers and to enable performance improvement throughout the business.
• Coach. By providing a deep understanding into agent and customer interactions, CallMiner Coach makes it easier to monitor, understand, and optimize agent performance at scale. CallMiner reveals behavioral insight with auto-scored focus that pinpoints the most impactful coaching moments, empowering supervisors to focus on areas that will drive improved agent performance and better customer experiences.
• Alert. CallMiner Alert automatically notifies supervisors or agents during crucial moments, when indicators suggest an interaction is escalating or when a call may result in a potentially negative customer experience. By providing next-best-action guidance in real-time, Alert can de-escalate issues and automatically elevate conversations to a supervisor to prevent formal complaints.
• Visualize. To better understand the stories within conversation intelligence data, CallMiner Visualize enables users to visually explore data, create shareable presentations, and drill down into details that reveal insight based on customer behavior, agent performance, and other root cause indicators.
• Capture. CallMiner Capture improves the accuracy of transcriptions with high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio that works in parallel with legacy call recording systems.
• Redact. To protect customer privacy and meet information compliance standards, CallMiner Redact automatically removes sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information from call transcriptions and text-based communication.
CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations in industries such as financial services, insurance, retail, travel, hospitality, and healthcare. Founded in 2002, CallMiner has built the industry’s leading conversation intelligence platform on 2 decades of innovation and billions of hours of mining customer conversations for insight.
By connecting the dots between insight and action, CallMiner helps companies identify areas of opportunity for improvement, driving growth and transformational change. With turnkey integrations and automation, Eureka provides insight faster than any other solution on the market. With CallMiner Eureka, organizations can:
• Identify patterns. Analyze interactions at the deepest levels to interpret nuance, determine patterns, and identify traits that shed light on areas of opportunity.
• Analyze every channel. AI and ML-powered analytics correlate text-based and audio interactions, even when those channels are not integrated within the company’s technology stack.
• Improve performance. Act on insights to improve performance and operations enterprise-wide.
An outbound call center is a department or an organization that initiates contact with customers, prospects, leads, and other audiences outside the organization. Outbound call center agents may be involved in lead generation, scheduling appointments, nurturing prospects, closing sales, and marketing products and services to customers.
While the primary objective of an outbound call center is to initiate contact with audiences, agents in an inbound call center are responsible for receiving and responding to customers via calls, email, chat, social media, and other channels. Inbound call centers are typically oriented toward answering questions, resolving problems, providing support, and assisting customers in other ways. Work-from-home call centers are inbound or outbound centers where agents work from home rather than in an office.
Conversation intelligence is a technology that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to analyze the meaning of interactions as well as the emotion behind them. Contact centers use conversation intelligence to capture and analyze every conversation between agents and customers, revealing insight that can drive better customer experiences and improve call center efficiency.
Not only were our sales calls faster, but we were actually getting more money from each call as well.
Director of Operations, Slimware Utilities