CallMiner Eureka Platform
Analyze customer interactions at the deepest levels to gain insight.
Customers today use a growing number of channels when interacting with your brand. Not only do they expect you to meet them on every channel, but they also want a seamless experience as they change channels at will. Interactions that begin with web self-service may quickly transition to social media, chat, email, and phone. Unless you offer a consistent, personalized, and exceptional experience at every touchpoint, you risk losing their business and their loyalty.
The right omnichannel contact center software can help by capturing information from customer interactions on every channel and allowing that data to follow the customer through every interaction. However, most legacy contact center solutions and CRM systems are not designed for this kind of omnichannel customer journey. These technologies cannot keep up with multiple customer touchpoints and the data management required for cross-channel personalization. They are also unable to integrate customer experiences across legacy and new channels while supporting customer service automation.
That is why, when choosing omnichannel contact center software, many businesses today rely on technology from CallMiner.
Building an omnichannel contact center can be a heavy lift. Customers’ expectations for omnichannel support and service are high, and they have little patience for interactions that do not provide the experience and personalization they feel they deserve.
Because customers are willing to share information with your brand, they expect you to offer more personalized experiences. They do not want to re-authenticate every time they move to a different channel, and they don’t want to re-explain their needs from one agent to the next. Customers expect their experience to be consistent on every channel, and they expect you to offer a two-way conversation on the social networks where they live.
To satisfy these expectations, your omnichannel contact center software must be able to integrate data from multiple conversations and channels – even when those channels themselves are not connected or integrated. Conversation analytics and customer touchpoint mapping deliver the capabilities to capture and analyze conversations across channels, delivering insight to optimize every interaction and ensuring exceptional experiences throughout the customer journey.
CallMiner offers the Eureka conversation analytics platform for companies seeking superior omnichannel contact center software. Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, Eureka lets you deliver superior omnichannel customer support and service by analyzing 100% of customer conversations across all channels.
Our Eureka technology captures conversations over the phone as well as on text-based channels like chat, email, survey, web, social media, and SMS. By transcribing, categorizing, and scoring every conversation on every channel, you can convert unstructured information into structured data that delivers insight into customer mindsets, agent performance, and the quality of your omnichannel contact center. Word and phrase identification, along with emotion analysis and topic identification, create awareness of customer experience issues and offer predictive value for insight-to-action results.
With the CallMiner omnichannel contact center software, you can:
• Connect the dots between an understanding of your customers and the action required to improve their experiences.
• Analyze interactions at the deepest levels, interpreting nuance, identifying patterns, and scoring emotion to shed light on new opportunities and areas for improvement.
• Correlate text-based and audio interactions through AI- and ML-powered analytics, even when channels are not integrated.
• Accurately convert the voice of your customers into actionable insight with unique categorization that resolves intent and emotion from ambiguous language.
• Zero in on potential customer interaction issues using TopicMiner® Free-form Search and Discovery that spotlights current and emerging trends with word clouds and phrase frequency maps.
• Track interactions across channels to create a visual map of every step that contributes to engagement.
• Identify, prioritize, and report on the insights that matter most to various departments and leaders.
The CallMiner Eureka conversation analytics platform offers a set of omnichannel contact center solutions that provide all the tools you need to extract greater value from your interactions with customers.
• Capture and analyze 100% of conversations across channels with Analyze, the mission control center for the Eureka conversation analytics platform.
• Automate agent evaluation and create a persistent culture of improvement with Coach, a solution for monitoring, understanding, and optimizing agent performance at scale.
• Automatically notify agents and supervisors about at-risk customers with Alert, a tool that identifies the risk of churn in real-time and provides next-best-action guidance to help resolve situations positively.
• Enable faster and more accurate speech analytics with CallMiner Capture, a technology that enables high-fidelity, speaker-separated audio to be accurately transcribed and redacted time.
• Visually explore conversation analytics data with Visualize, a solution for creating and sharing presentations that demand attention and encourage action.
• Protect customers’ privacy with Redact, a tool for automatically removing sensitive numerical data and personally identifiable information from audio and text-based conversations.
CallMiner delivers the industry’s most comprehensive platform for analyzing omnichannel customer interactions at scale. As a superior omnichannel contact center software solution, CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations across retail, healthcare, financial services, insurance, travel, and other industries.
Since 2002, we have been a pioneer in the conversation analytics industry and have mined over 2 billion hours of customer conversations to date. By reviewing meaningful insight from customer interactions, we deliver the intelligence to make better decisions, enhance the customer journey, and enable omnichannel customer experiences.
Our turnkey integrations and automation provide the fastest time to value. We offer solution packs with pre-built use cases that deliver instant insight. Language packs support multiple languages for transcription, redaction, and speech analysis. Our Playbooks provide step-by-step guides for achieving greater ROI. And our CallMiner Customer Connect user community enthusiastically contributes crowdsourced support and innovation.
Omnichannel contact center software supports and captures data from customer interactions across any channel. By allowing the data from each interaction to follow the customer as they move between channels, omnichannel contact center software makes it easier for companies to provide consistent, personalized, frustration-free experiences no matter how the customer chooses to connect.
Multichannel contact centers allow customers to interact with a brand on a variety of channels, but the data created through those interactions are not unified in a way that enables a single view of the customer journey. In contrast, omnichannel contact centers provide agents with a unified perspective of the customer journey, including historical context that allows agents to reference previous conversations and prevents customers from having to repeat themselves every time they speak with a new agent or department.
Conversation analytics enables organizations to understand their customers on a deeper level by capturing, transcribing, analyzing, categorizing, and scoring customer conversations across channels. By converting the unstructured information in customer interactions into structured data that can be analyzed and searched, conversation analytics enable companies to gain deeper insight into customers’ needs, wants, behavior, and emotion. Using this data, companies can focus on improvements that deliver better customer experiences to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
We are committed to providing actionable insights to our internal departments, as well as our clients. CallMiner continues to evolve to make this possible.
Quality and Compliance Manager, DoublePositive