See how we help you translate customer insights into business value.
An omnichannel contact center is a business necessity today. Customers increasingly choose multiple channels when engaging with your company. From phone, chat, and email to web, SMS and social channels, there are a growing number of ways that customers may choose when looking for information, support, or to make a purchase. Companies that can provide a superior omnichannel customer experience have a competitive advantage when it comes to driving sales, satisfaction, and loyalty.
Synchronizing data over multiple channels at the same time within a single journey is a heavy lift for most companies. Legacy CRM solutions aren’t built for the omnichannel contact center, and even common-sense integrations with omnichannel contact center software can seem like a monumental task. For organizations seeking omnichannel contact center solutions that can deliver the benefits of omnichannel engagement without needing a new CRM solution, CallMiner offers its Eureka platform.
Conversation analytics uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to capture, analyze, categorize, and score the content of audio and text-based customer conversations. By converting unstructured information in interactions with customers into structured data, conversation analytics opens a world of insight into customer motivation, opinions, behavior, and emotion. By providing actionable intelligence about what customers want and how best to satisfy them, conversation analytics can help improve the quality of every contact center interaction.
Conversation analytics supports an omnichannel contact center by capturing and analyzing 100% of conversations across every channel. It makes data available across technologies even when channels of communication are not physically integrated. By enabling the contact center to support chat, email, and other text-based communications as well as phone calls, conversation analytics allows customers to engage on any channel they choose. And by aggregating historical and real-time data on a single platform, conversation analytics offers a complete view of customer transactions, behaviors, and issues.
As a global leader in conversation analytics, CallMiner offers an industry-leading solution to support the omnichannel contact center. Our Eureka conversation analytics platform captures and analyzes 100% of customer conversations, uncovering insights that lead to transformational business change.
Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning, Eureka analyzes voice and text-based conversations at the deepest levels, interpreting nuance, scoring emotion, and identifying patterns that reveal opportunities for business improvement.
With Eureka, you can:
• Extract meaningful insights from unstructured data to drive action and improve omnichannel support.
• Automatically transcribe, redact, classify, analyze, and score customer interactions.
• Identify and measure emotion within speech and text interactions to uncover the drivers of customer behavior, satisfaction, and loyalty.
• Understand needs in real-time to personalize the customer experience.
• Provide agents with a single view of the customer journey, including historical contextual analysis.
• Allow agents to easily navigate to previous or subsequent interactions involving the same customer.
• Determine the root cause of repeat contacts and poor first contact resolution across channels.
• Support persistent agent self-improvement through coaching.
• Safeguard data with automated PCI redaction that ensures compliance.
• Search and discover analyzed conversations to spotlight current and emerging trends.
• Track the customer journey across channels to create a visual perspective of every step that contributes to engagement.
Benefits of the CallMiner Eureka platform include:
• A more diverse customer base. By enabling customers to engage with your contact center on a broader range of channels, you can cultivate a wider variety of customers.
• Personalized experiences. CallMiner provides automated customer journey mapping solutions that help you better understand how each customer feels about their interactions so you can provide more personalized experiences.
• Greater customer satisfaction and loyalty. By facilitating seamless engagement across channels, CallMiner enhances omnichannel customer service to deliver exceptional customer experiences that increase satisfaction and win loyalty.
• Creative solutions to technology silos. Rather than deploying a new contact center CRM, CallMiner enables you to unify customer interaction data on a single platform and give agents a single view of each customer’s journey.
Founded in 2002, CallMiner has pioneered the conversation analytics industry and has won multiple awards for its technology and customer support. With billions of hours of conversations mined, we offer solutions that deliver exceptional value to our customers and drive improvements in contact center performance.
Our technology reveals meaningful insight from customer interactions at scale, delivering the actionable intelligence required to make better business decisions. With turnkey integrations and automation, our Eureka platform divides insights that matter most faster than any other solution on the market.
CallMiner value-added benefits include:
• Solution packs featuring pre-built use cases with proven topic-based content that deliver instant insight and faster time to value.
• Accelerator, an intensive and personalized training program for analysts.
• Playbooks that feature step-by-step guides for achieving ROI with your CallMiner deployment.
• CallMiner Customer Connect, an enthusiastic community of users that contributes crowdsourced support and enables innovation.
• Language packs that provide support for multiple languages for transcription, redaction, and speech analysis.
• Speaker Separation, a mono-to-stereo audio call recording converter that enables analytics parsed by customer and agent speakers.
An omnichannel contact center enables customers to engage with a company via any channel as they seek to make a purchase, find information, work with technical support, or get customer service. To enable an omnichannel contact center, companies must not only provide omnichannel customer support but must be able to track interactions across all channels and integrate customer data from multiple channels on a single platform.
Conversation analytics leverages technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning to capture and analyze audio and text-based interactions with customers. By converting the unstructured information within conversations into structured data, conversation analytics technology enables organizations to glean greater insight and actionable intelligence from interactions with customers. Ultimately, conversation analytics reveals a customer’s mindset and emotion, enabling companies to optimize interactions and deliver experiences that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
A multichannel contact center enables customers to interact with contact center agents via a variety of channels. An omnichannel contact center successfully tracks interactions across all channels and unifies customer data on a single platform to improve understanding of the customer journey.
CallMiner enables our internal teams to collect omnichannel data for analysis and gain new insights.
User at Health, Wellness and Fitness Enterprise
As a leader among customer analytics software vendors, CallMiner provides best-of-breed omnichannel contact center software to improve business performance management. With the industry’s most comprehensive platform for customer conversation analytics, CallMiner makes it possible to capture and analyze 100% of customer conversations across all channels. Customer journey analytics and automated journey mapping software reveal meaningful insight into what customers think and how they feel about interactions with an organization, helping to optimize every touchpoint on the customer journey experience. CallMiner’s customer service analytics help track call center metrics against industry standards, enabling organizations to drive contact center performance and provide superior omnichannel customer support.